Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally posted by crazyman
    I have seen other forums with "classified" forums that only let you post in that forum if you have 100 posts or more.

maybe that would help with boneheads like this guy. ?
    problem with these kind of boneheads they'll spam their way up to 100 posts, posts really don't prove your trustworthyness that just means you posted alot. probably a good thing for the forum to do is to make people register to view the board hardest thing is to track who signs up IPs needs to be looked through and emails matched anyone who uses a hotmail account to signup you cqn send them an email to make them put avalid email in to trade otherwise they won't be allowed to access the Trading area. though it would be the easiest thing to do to be honest

Asus M4A79XTD EVO
    AMD 630 Propus @3.22 mhz
    4G XMS DDR3
    Gigabyte 5570
    1 120 ide boot
    2 160 seagate sata raid 0
    2 500g wd sata raid 0
    Win 7
    850 Thermaltake psu

I have seen other forums with "classified" forums that only let you post in that forum if you have 100 posts or more.
    hehe, I've been registered since 2001 (I think, I'll find out when this is posted) and I usually just read posts rather then post something, unless I actually need some help. Which I get from you great people

ie. See the audio forum with the "Car Sound System" post

If this A-hole is in Colorado PM or Email me and I'll get it taken care of. I have MANY law enforcement buddies, I have an Uncle in the FBI, my best friend is in the CBI and has connections across the Nation, same thing for my Uncle for that matter, If it's cool with the Uber-Mod TRex or a diff mod or admin hit me up with some info and I'll get some people working on it.

Nothing like being prosecuted for Mail Fraud. Mr. Troll A-Hole Kabuki / Effo-soon to be Mr. Butt Plug in Fed Pen- If you don't send this guy his money or item or whatever you agreed to do you will be very very sorry, you most likely think I'm just blowing steam, so go ahead and think that & I pray a camera-man is there to take a picture of your shocked face as they take you in *evil grin*

If you screw this guy over I promise you WILL live to regret it the rest of your life. You may not realize this now, but even if by some chance you are under the age of 18 it doesn't matter, because this will be a Federal case, and Federal judgements will haunt you for the rest of your life, you will have to put on EVERY Job Application the rest of your life that you were convicted of a crime, and the crime involved Theft, and that's NOT going to get you a job other than being a human pooper-scooper, and if your under the age of 18 you'll have your drivers liscense stripped away from you until somewhere around your 22-26th B-Day depending on the Judge's mood. I've seen many lives get destroyed by one stupid little mistake over something very dumb & not worth it by any means.

Do yourself a favor, mark the letter/package/whatever that is being sent to you Return To Sender and walk away with a clear conscience and knowing you did the right thing. You probably don't care, but Acording to the Word of God ( rough quote, don't remember all the "exact language" used ) The Sins of the Father will be passed on to the third and fourth generation. That means that whatever bad you do will be passed on to your children, their children, their children and their children. So take Adultery for instance, that sin will be passed along to the Third and Fourth generation and that is one bad thing to do. Is there a way to fix the things you've done? Sure there are, but you gotta read God's Word to find out how. And you can read all day long & not go anywhere with it unless you are a True Believer. But if you are a True Believer now & do something wrong you will be chastized (sp?) by God until you get things taken care of, and let me tell you that's NOT something you want to go through.

So you can take advice and do the right thing or suffer the consequences of your actions. No matter who anyone is or what they are or what and who they believe in, when you do wrong, you will have to pay and most times suffer the consequences.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH

The sooner you learn that the better.

Originally posted by Mtnduey
    Mr. Troll A-Hole Kabuki / Effo-soon to be Mr. Butt Plug in Fed Pen-
    LOL

ok guys..we get the point time to close this one down..if anyone gets any other info they want to share send it my way please

Last edited by tenax; 04-18-2003 at 04:35 PM.