Question how to set up RAID 0+1

dun understd how to do it n wt i need to do it...
    please teach me this RAID NOOB

First you need 4 hard drives, preferably the same size and model. Then you need to install them. If you are using two channel RAID you will need 2 dual device IDE cables. For four channel RAID you would need 4 single device IDE cables. Next you need to go into RAID setup. Normally when you boot up your computer there will be a message like "Press ctrl-H to enter RAID setup". Then assuming it detects your hard drives properly you can tell it you want RAID 0+1 (or 1+0 - there is a difference). Once you're done with that the computer will see the four hard drives as one volume. The capacity of that volume will be 2 x (capacity of the smallest drive). So if you have a 120GB drive, 2 80GB drives and a 60GB, you RAID volume will be 120GB. I hope that's enought to get you started.
    -soplcod

!? so expensive

is those Serial ATA with silicon image chip (onboard) consider as "RAID" card and I need 4 HDD to run them?

All onboard SATA chips that I've seen are two channel, which for SATA means two drives. (SATA uses only one drive per connector). Furthermore most of them can do RAID 0 but not RAID 1. If you want to do SATA RAID 0+1 you will have to get a PCI SATA RAID card.
    -soplcod