Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I'm going to mail out some RAM Monday using Expedited Parcel. The past I've used Xpresspost which guarantees 3-5 days with confirmation and tracking.
    44 75 6F 6E 67
    eBay
    Heatware
    I respond faster by email.

I think it takes longer for ppl who shipped FROM Canada to US than shipped from US to Canada.... Canada just sucks...
    i receive my T-bred from a forum member that shipped from Las Vagus... 1 and a half week... USPS... when i shipped something to US.... Lost~!@!! return to me after 4 months...
    My ReBorn Rig
    Case: Lian-Li PC65
    Case Cooling:Intake: 4 Intake.... 3 Exhaust
    Mobo: Abit NF7-S 2.0
    CPU: AMD AthlonXP T-Bred B 1700+ (0310WPMW) @ 2.35GHz (10 X 235) @ 1.76v
    CPU Cooling: Thermalright AX-7 / Panaflow H1A with AS3
    RAM: TwinMOS PC3200 256MB X 2 CL2.5 running @ Dual Channel
    Video Card: ATI Radeon 9800Pro@ 436/384
    3DMark2001: 18278
    Temp Idle / Full Load: Case=25C / 27C ... CPU=42C / 47C...

Heatware: chuson1
    E-mail: E-mail me

i can tell you that up just before xmas, i was quite happy with canadapost shipping..yes, it does in general take longer..customs has been very slow with outgoing stuff to u.s. from my perspective since late 2002..my guess is it was/is? due to war stuff, concerns of terrorist packages...i generally ship via expedited tracked with canadapost..they have not lost 1 parcel yet ( unlike 1 lost by ups, 2 lost by usps in the past 2 years) but they have been slower than molasses. expedited tracked is supposed to take i believe 7 to 9 business days..so that's 2 weeks right there if everything goes.

i was so ticked after having 3 packages that arrived at the destination with tracking updated well AFTER they arrived at the buyer's place that i spent a bunch of time creating documents, printing tracking info, correlating timelines to prove that canada post tracking has sucked over a period of 2 months for me anyway and filed a big complaint.

in regards to no response, huntress..i assume that's directed at us? got to say..this is the first time i've seen this thread..and i'm responding immediately..in terms of another post "missing"? don't know about that..i can tell you if it was deleted, wasn't by me...rings no bells and if i deleted it for some reason, i would have let the poster of the thread know why..

Originally posted by tenax
    in regards to no response, huntress..i assume that's directed at us? got to say..this is the first time i've seen this thread..and i'm responding immediately..in terms of another post "missing"? don't know about that..i can tell you if it was deleted, wasn't by me...rings no bells and if i deleted it for some reason, i would have let the poster of the thread know why..
    Well I guess so

I honestly do not know what thread he is talking about, as I do not see any posts in relation to what he mentions... I was just surprised nothing has been said in regard to his statement

i was assuming it was a post started by him..maybe not?

i was assuming it was a post started by him..maybe not?
    Oh no... it was a post in the original FS topic... so I am very confused, cuz I can't find such a topic in which he has replied. So I am sure this has him very concerned, if I was trading with someone and the original FS topic disappeared it would freak me out.

I have had stuff take 6 weeks (no kidding ) to get from Indiana to Calgary. That said I dont ship to Canada anymore because I dont ever want to go through that again (not to mention 2 lost shippments). Its hard to belive that the Canadian post could be slower than the US post but it seems that it is true

Originally posted by Huntress
    Oh no... it was a post in the original FS topic... so I am very confused, cuz I can't find such a topic in which he has replied. So I am sure this has him very concerned, if I was trading with someone and the original FS topic disappeared it would freak me out.
    ahhhh..without knowing whom he was dealing with, pretty hard to speak to

Originally posted by AAjax
    I have had stuff take 6 weeks (no kidding ) to get from Indiana to Calgary. That said I dont ship to Canada anymore because I dont ever want to go through that again (not to mention 2 lost shippments). Its hard to belive that the Canadian post could be slower than the US post but it seems that it is true
    could be CP..but could also be customs..lord knows i've heard enough horror stories there

ahhhh..without knowing whom he was dealing with, pretty hard to speak to
    No kidding

tenax and Huntress, I have talked with the person that started the original thread and he said that he had it deleted because everything was sold. I asked if others that bought anything from him, had their stuff yet. Than another person asked if he still had a peice of hardware that was in the thread. He said since it was all sold, he deleted the thread. Why didn't he do that when he sold everything? Why'd he wait 'til I voiced a little concern? I emailed him in advance to putting my reply in his thread. It was only after he did not respond for 36 hours that I asked here in his thread.

well, now it has been 3 weeks and still no motherboard.

I got the item that was sent on 4/22 on 5/6. Exactly two weeks.

Your very first post said the item was shipped on 4/24, that makes TODAY exactly TWO weeks, not three.

Take it easy buddy... you are not giving it enough time.

my bad! I hit the wrong number button! Please forgive my stupid fingers...thanks for the catch Huntress

Don't beat yourself up there buddy

When I buy something, I can't wait til it comes either!
    44 75 6F 6E 67
    eBay
    Heatware
    I respond faster by email.