Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Ray good on ya mate...

save me a piece of him after you get thru with him...

well I think this troll's days are numbered... banned at most forums, his paypal account cancelled thanks to me, and local Calgary police and US authorities after him...

kids, and the moral of the story is...

ALL TROLLED BY ROBERT!!!

Pakman, virtuosity and anyone else that has been trolled by this fool, please email or pm me. I have information that I need to pass along to all of you. I've been working with the fraud unit in Calagary and it seems that Robert has quite a record of the past. It seems that he has decided to get back to his old ways(not to old though, earlier this year as a matter of fact). They want to get this kid. Anyone that can verify that the picture floating around the forums is indeed Robert, please contact me. The cat that was taken for 70 Canadian, get with me. Robert got a ticket just recently for driving without insurance(2500$ fine in Canada), so it would seem this is why he is doing this to us. Anyone that can contact the PC shop in Canada should and try to persuade the shop owner to talk with the local law officals. That will help all of us out a great deal. If anyone knows the person that was taken for the 70$ Canadian needs to get him to contact me ASAP. He may be our best bet!!!! This kid needs to go down. Apparently he has moved over to ebay now, so we all need to spread the turd, opps, word on this troll.

Again, please email or PM me because I have important infor for all involved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if that's his pic or not. I recall seeing a post he made on one forum where he talks about him being 240lbs... but then again, it could be just that... all talk.

Can anyone verify where this troll workz?

that was my next question (employers love to hear that their employees are involved in criminal activities...). But my guess is he's probably unemployed...

he's gotta have a job since he is sending email from a class B IP address. His rhernandez emails come from a class B address. I cannot think of many(any) ISP's that give class B Addresses to private end users, just larger companies because of the lease requirements and cost involved.

could it be a university IP?

virtuosity, looky what I found
    harodp.com

All his emails to me have been from IP addresses starting with
    137.186.xxx.xxx. I I believe this is the range for his isp telus.net. The exception were two emails sent from 209.115.xxx.xxx (apr 9) and 68.144.xxx.xx (apr 8). He was sending emails from his telus.net webmail account thru these IP's.

Thomas, the Canadian guy that got trolled for 70$ Canadian is going to press charges. So now the ball is rolling, and soon this troll's head will be rolling!

Originally posted by pakman
    I'm not sure if that's his pic or not. I recall seeing a post he made on one forum where he talks about him being 240lbs... but then again, it could be just that... all talk.
    i have it on very good authority the pic that i provided to some of you is rgabby and i have pmed ray with the info on whom to contact to verify it's him.

lol... ok... guess trolls can lose weight too... must be the stress of waiting for the day he gets busted...

if i were a troll, i'd change my gender, my name, my age, my location..etc etc..i wouldn't be surprised if he bsed.

this troll is going down im signing his Federal arrest warrant tommorow and heading up there to see him cuffed stuffed and the key thrown away

Originally posted by ViRtu0Sity
    this troll is going down im signing his Federal arrest warrant tommorow and heading up there to see him cuffed stuffed and the key thrown away
    seriously?

should I still call the calgary police tomorrow? (studying today )