FS: Huge sale, lots of good stuff in here!

Lotsa good stuff here!

The 2100+ was bought from newegg.com and is only slightly used. Not even burned in good. It is a rev B of course. I have gotten it to around 2.3ghz without burn-in without so hot cooling either. I was thinking about $73 shipped OBO for it.

I also have a Duron 1ghz that I could do for $25 shipped OBO. Has been used for about 7 months, still in like-new condition.

I also have 2 Audigy OEM cards, in perfect condition, except that I no longer have the gameport cable for it (does anyboldy actually still use analog anyway?) I want say $43 shipped per card OBO

I have 2x Antec PP412X 400W PSUs, these have been proven to increase your overclocking abilities, and will hold up to whatever you throw into your computer. I ran my computer AND a Peltier off of this without a hitch or lowered voltages! I want $47 shipped ea.

I also have a Pentium 4 mobo, BD7-II, this thing is great. I had a 2.26 o/c'd past 3.1ghz @ around 190FSB, and it was rock solid there, I bet it could do 200FSB. It does support HT too! I want $68 shipped for it. I'm not sure that I still have the origional items that came with it though, but its a heck of a board.

Oh and I guess I'll go ahead and sell the 2.26 that does 3.1ghz++ aswell. I'm looking for somewhere around $150 shipped. This is a C1 stepping BTW...

I also have 2X 256MB OCZ PC-3000 DDR with copper heatspreaders. These overclock better on P4 systems than AMD systems. In conjunction with the BD7-II above, Ive had them at over 200FSB Looking for $40 shipped apiece.

More good DDR goodness: I will have shortly, a brand NEW Carsiar XMS PC-3200 stick from newegg RMA. The last one was very good overclock wise, as most if not all of the new ones are using those Winbond chips. I will be asking about $110 shipped for this when I get it.

Have a 20GB Western Digital HDD, 7200 RPM, ATA100 I beieve that I want $45 shipped

Also a WD 800BB 80GB 7200RPM that I'm looking for $75 shipped, I can either sell this, or a Maxtor 80GB 7200 ATA133, only want to sell one though, but either one is fine.

Prices arent firm, but they are pretty reasonable. I need to move this stuff, and will sell for this or best offer.

The ONLY trade I'd consider is a 1700 DLT3C "B" chip

Will ship anything here first to those with reputable heatware!!!!!
    Last edited by Future; 05-07-2003 at 07:29 AM.

Lots of stuff added!!

I would advise you to have him ship first when trading with Chris. His reputation has not been the best.

Davis, Chris aka Whitewolf, MatrixLeader Future, and other names. Lives in either Pelham, Hanceville or Hanesville, ALabama. Ripped off many and gave major hassles to many many more:
    http://forums.anandtech.com/arcmess...1=chris%20davis
    http://forums.anandtech.com/arcmess...1=chris%20davis
    BTW those Antec 400w PSUs rock
    PORTABLE: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 2.4GHz | 4GB PC6400 DDR2 | 160GB 7200rpm HDD | ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 | 8x DVD±RW/Blu-Ray | 15.6" UltraSharp TrueLife display

nm
    Last edited by Future; 05-07-2003 at 09:32 AM.

Chris, with your recent situation that i was involved with and the neg on your heatware, i sense a familar and disturbing pattern here that has been an issue in the past. and that's just not acceptable.

on the basis of what i have seen recently, i continue to urge high caution when dealing with Future and ALWAYS have him ship first. if he won't..do the walk..not to say you won't get your goods, but it appears it's a toss of the coin whether you will get them promptly or not.

i will say that from what i have heard, he always pays cash promptly when he's buying and has since day one.

if you're "shipper" is not getting stuff out right away, that's for you to deal with, not the worry of the buyer.

if you can't handle that, please take your business elsewhere.
    Last edited by tenax; 05-07-2003 at 09:35 AM.

You might want to read the neutral on that heat, aswel as the heat I left for the guy. It'd explain alot.

i did read both heats..unfortunately now, no one else can read them because you deleted your account (and user name on heat from the post) right after my post here. c'est la vie. you've simply made it appear you have something to hide. let people who you consider a trade with judge by your actions for themselves. also, this thread is locked now, so you don't delete any posts.

At this point I have been more than fair. I have let this BS go on long enough. Quite frankly I forgot just how much of a peeon you have been Chris.

Future wrote on 12-20-2001 03:20 PM:
    My ultimate goal is to troll God.

You thought it was funny. I did not, nor did anyone else.

Your recent behavior has shown you havent changed.

Have a nice life in the netherworld of the Internet anywhere but here.

T