Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by thomas997
    what is his heatware account so I can leave him a negative eval...

i think he gave it to me before but i must have lost it.

thanks
    Here it is:

rgabby

WTF im buying a system from him right now **** this im emailing him

this guy hasnt trolled me :/ maybe i should troll him back for payback :O hes kept in Perfect contact with me about evrything hes even called me to confirm the emails :/

yeah he did the same with me

lots of contact etc.

he didnt call me though, but the other guy trying to buy the radeon said he talked to him on the phone too.

try to confirm his info with us/trollhunters

and did you contact him on this board or another one?

if another one warn the members of that board

thanks

he contacted me here im calinig him now as i type im pissed REALLY pissed almost enuff to go on a road trip and claim whats mine

Originally posted by ViRtu0Sity
    he contacted me here im calinig him now as i type im pissed REALLY pissed almost enuff to go on a road trip and claim whats mine
    claim whats yours?

i thought you said you didnt pay him yet lol..

I doubt he has the system, or the radeon 9700, or the athlon 1700+

i already sent him 250$ :/ so

Originally posted by thomas997
    claim whats yours?

i thought you said you didnt pay him yet lol..

I doubt he has the system, or the radeon 9700, or the athlon 1700+
    thomas, he told me tonight he is paying you back on the 23rd...

T

^what T said i doubt this man is a troll he's not a evil person its not hard to tell somone from theyre conversations over the phone teenax please pull him off the troll list long enough for him to explain him self and go from there

sorry..

I asked for the heat i left to be removed.

I would really prefer the cpu instead of money

but its just weird for something to get lost, i have sent at least 100 packages all were fine...

or did he have it in the first place?!?

sorry again..

hopefully he can reclaim himself like you said he is doing

Virtuosity,

I wish he wasn't a troll as well, but fact is a fact. He may have honored his other trades, but nearly 2 months have passed and I am out of US$200 and no video card and have been lied to twice, first was bs about my card being sent to a wrong person and then second when he claimed he sent me a money order to pay me back. He has even admitted to lying about these.

fyi, the BS story he gave me initially was he sent the video card to the person he was selling his system to and that he sent the system to my address by mistake. He claims that he contacted Canada Post to recall the system (thus I never saw it). I believed him at first and ask that that person forward the card to me. Well it never came, and Rob claimed the guy was holding my card hostage. When I asked for contact info of this guy, Rob said he lost all the info due to a convenient HD crash... He did give me a hotmail addy. I emailed this third person, to which he responded saying he is holding the card and would ship it to me if I paid him a $100. Smells like a friggin scam, so I checked the IP address on that hotmail email and it matched identically to the IP address on rgabby@telus.net (Rob's email). (note: even though hotmail is an anonymous email service, it does stamp what IP the person is logged in from). This third person was suppose to be in Wisconsin. right...

Now, if he was an honest trader as some of you claimed, then why hasn't he repaid me yet? Answer, he's a lowlife scum who's already gone out and spent that $200 and is probably waiting to troll someone else to pay me back (if he ever does).

Also note, he kept refusing to make the refund by paypal despite my insisting on it. Odd considering he accepted my payment by paypal and as a payer (even if he uses a credit card), I would have to pay the paypal fee so that shouldn't be an issue. Probably maxed his credit card...

And when he sent the money order, which I specifically asked to shipped with a tracking number, he gave me a bogus tracking number with Canada Post.

Originally posted by pakman
    And when he sent the money order, which I specifically asked to shipped with a tracking number, he gave me a bogus tracking number with Canada Post.

hope he doesnt do this to me.

he said he will send a money order out friday with tracking..

but friday sucks because the tracking probably wont work until monday..

ill let you know what happens