Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by sopclod
    I find that bands like Linkin Park, Kid Rock, Disturbed and so forth are kind of boring. The songs are a little too simple with the same couple of chords used on the whole album. I'm not some kind of big music guy but I like songs with a little more to them.
    I know what you mean...although i like linkin park, they do get boring to listen to after a while.

My Folding Page
    Download the AMDMB Folding Frogs skin for EMIII. Thanks to Coda for hosting the file

If you put tomfoolery into a computer, nothing comes out of it but tomfoolery. But this tomfoolery, having passed through a very expensive machine, is somehow enobled and no-one dares criticize it.
    -Pierre Gallois

linkin park kicks ***... can't stop listening to them

Meteora is great.. Numb is my favorite song off there.
    Asus A7N8X Rev 2.0
    AXP 1800+
    512mb Crucial PC2100 DDR
    40gig IBM Deskstar 60GXP
    40gig Hitachi Deskstar
    Gainward GeForce3
    Toshiba 16x DVD
    Plextor 16x CDRW
    Antec SX1040B
    Win2k Pro

I imagine I must have heard LP on the radio somewhere, but I can't say they tickled my fancy since I can't seem to be able to name any of their songs. Must have been due to my bandwidth switch accidentally changing mid-song for some reason. All I know is I saw them on TV for that Metallica big-to-do they had. They were horrible, and surprisingly, Limp Bizkit rocked, although I hate them more.
    ...Does anybody else feel like Congress simply bailed themselves out? Isn't that what they really mean by a bailout?