The Sens Win The Sens Win

ANYONE out there think the Sens would win game 6 IN New Jersey, against a very tough trap executing playoff team, who had NOT LOST AT HOME in the playoffs?????

Wow!!!

I sure didn't!!

GO SENS!!!!

Re: The Sens Win The Sens Win

Originally posted by nuke
    ANYONE out there think the Sens would win game 6 IN New Jersey, against a very tough trap executing playoff team, who had NOT LOST AT HOME in the playoffs?????

Wow!!!

I sure didn't!!

GO SENS!!!!
    I watched most of the second period after work but then I had to go to my stepsons roller hockey game(Im the coach). It looked like a fantastic game and im sorry I couldnt watch the rest. Just from the litttle I saw, the goaltending was unbelievable. I always thought that Lalime was a decent goalie,not a great one. I guess I was wrong. Going to hustle home tommorow to watch game 7. Should be pretty exciting. Not Senators fan but I would rather see them win than Jersey. If the Sens play the Ducks im not going to know who to cheer for

Im Cheering for the Sens all the way. I wish it was the leafs but its still Canadian. The Last Canadian team was Montreal in 93' against the Kings I believe. Its been a decade.
    My System
    • Barton 2500+@2164Mhz
    • Thermalright AX-7
    • ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Uber 1002.A1
    • OCZ *DUAL CHANNEL* PC3200EL 2x256
    • 2X 36GB Raptor RAID 0
    • Sony 52X Max CD-ROM Drive
    • ATi Radeon 9700 PRO
    • Antec TruePower 480W

Senators were awesome! I expect them to beat Jersey on Friday night, but it's all gonna come down to goal tending most likely.

Ducks vs. Sens.....toss up. Wish they could both have the cup.