Thread: Gaming Website

Gaming Website

Hey guys, im thinking of making a gaming website, and want some feedback.

Would you go to a gaming forum and post about games, and systems etc.?

I need help with a name, im thinking of something like "Gaming Limited" or "Gaming Inc." But i dont want to copy anyones name, so anyone got a good idea for a name?

"same here, it'll be a sad day should amdmb ever totally dissapear, i don't care too much for these "pc's" or their "perspectives" i just like my amdmb's." - SuBX3r0

Ok, I got a name, any cheap web hosts, with alot of space, and bandwqidth that comes with a .com name?

"same here, it'll be a sad day should amdmb ever totally dissapear, i don't care too much for these "pc's" or their "perspectives" i just like my amdmb's." - SuBX3r0

I've been using Totalchoice hosting for a few months and love it. Great deals on hosting plans and amazing support. I'm on the $4 a month plan

www.totalchoicehosting.com

My Folding Page
    Download the AMDMB Folding Frogs skin for EMIII. Thanks to Coda for hosting the file

If you put tomfoolery into a computer, nothing comes out of it but tomfoolery. But this tomfoolery, having passed through a very expensive machine, is somehow enobled and no-one dares criticize it.
    -Pierre Gallois

Humm, I like the plans, alot, do you get good speeds?

It says they are running on T1 lines - if im not mistaken. So do you get full bandwidth?