2-1 Devils and they have gone into a shell

Is it too early? Can they survive? Kinda hope not
    Last edited by DanteInCali; 05-23-2003 at 10:07 PM.

Did I ever jump the gun! Its opened up big time in the third. Devils are way out of any shell. What a f'n game! Lalime vs Broduer it looks like in the third. Great stuff

DEVILS WIN....AGHHHHH

I HATE IT!!!!! I dont like ottawa either BUT I HATE THE DEVILS......I HOPE ANEHIEM CRUSHES THEM IN THE FINALS!!!

THERE STYLE OF HOCKEY BLOWS AND ITS BORING TO WATCH!!!!

AHHHH

DEVILS SUCK!!!!!!

Originally posted by Lem6687
    DEVILS WIN....AGHHHHH

I HATE IT!!!!! I dont like ottawa either BUT I HATE THE DEVILS......I HOPE ANEHIEM CRUSHES THEM IN THE FINALS!!!

THERE STYLE OF HOCKEY BLOWS AND ITS BORING TO WATCH!!!!

AHHHH

DEVILS SUCK!!!!!!
    Ditto here. Ive never like any Lemaire clutch and grab based teams like the Devils and now the Wild. I really would have liked to see the Sens win(although I dont like them either) because they were a better alternative to the Jersey. GO YOU RAGIN MIGHTY DUCKS!!!!! I say

Argh.....I too was pulling for the Senators. Wade Redden must feel real crappy now.

I am happy for Pat Burns, Devils coach though, however now I want the Ducks to win.

Once again, defense beats offense, which sucks.

Originally posted by The Dude, man
    Argh.....I too was pulling for the Senators. Wade Redden must feel real crappy now.

I am happy for Pat Burns, Devils coach though, however now I want the Ducks to win.

Was that Redden that got sucked over? I didnt see who it was but that was pretty bad. Left Friesen wide open. If a Devil was going to score Im glad its Friesen. A former Shark who was a very good player here and I was sorry to see him go. We lost him in the Selanne deal.

yeah it was Redden. The Sens were weak defensively throughout the series and it was their undoing.

I hate the Devils.

Originally posted by The Dude, man
    yeah it was Redden. The Sens were weak defensively throughout the series and it was their undoing.

I hate the Devils.
    Well im a "glass is half full" type of guy so I look at it this way. It will make for a very good final series now that the Devils are there. Now you have a team to hate in the finals and a real good reason to get behind the Ducks. Sometimes its funner to watch a game to see a team you hate lose more that a team you want to win! At least thats the way I always thought while watching the Cowboys in the NFL. I hate them and just watch to see them lose. Or even a better example would be watching a Mike Tyson fight(in his prime ) and wanting him to lose cause he's such a tool

yes, true dat. It would be rough to root against the Ducks or the Sens for me.

I hope Giggy for the Ducks outplays Martin Broudeur. Time for a generational change.