Help setting up a AA server

Can someone give me some CLEAR directions on how to set up an AA server, including what ports need to be open.

Thanks

Fuzzy
    -- Team |RH| @ Red-Hour --

Athlon 64 XP3200+ Soltek nForce3 250GB SL-K8AN2E-GR 512mb Twinmos DDR3200 Sapphire 9500Pro 128mb 2x 40gb Seagate 'Cuda's 2x 100gb WD's LiteOn SOHW-812S DVD+/-RW & LTR-52327S CD-RW Audigy 2 w/ Zalman 5.1 cans Coolermaster Praetorian w/ Antec True480

Apple G4 1ghz "Quicksilver" 1.5gb PC133 nVidia GeForce4 MX440 64mb 80gb 'Cuda 160gb "Cuda Pioneer DVR-108 Zip 250 2x M-Audio Delta66 w/ Omni Studio Berhinger Truth B2031A Studio Monitors

I also have a few AA ?s
    To complete any advanced training , must this be done on an official server , or can you set up a server to complete training on.

The best ping I can find on the AA server list is over 500 , gonna try to join something tonite but 500+ isnt good , coolme , you play this right , it can be done on dialup correct ?

I am really looking forward to that m203 again , had one on my m-16 when I was in , they rock

Thus Always To Tyrants

Fuzz, look at this post from Kamikazee. Click on the server utility and that's all you need. It's so easy and intuitive that you will have your AA server up in 15 minutes.

RedBox
    Games I play

Originally posted by RedBox
    Fuzz, look at this post from Kamikazee. Click on the server utility and that's all you need. It's so easy and intuitive that you will have your AA server up in 15 minutes.
    Thanks for the reminder about those utilities. I had forgetten about them. I finally downloaded them last night.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

And I'll leave them there too..

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium
    Originally posted by wb22rules
    I also have a few AA ?s
    To complete any advanced training , must this be done on an official server , or can you set up a server to complete training on.

The best ping I can find on the AA server list is over 500 , gonna try to join something tonite but 500+ isnt good , coolme , you play this right , it can be done on dialup correct ?

I am really looking forward to that m203 again , had one on my m-16 when I was in , they rock
    Training is completed on a stand-alone basis. You just go through basic marksman, weapons training, urban attack simulation and parachute jumps without connecting to any server.

The others have already given some good pointers for setting up the server. It really is very easy.

As for the ping, can't answer that. But rest assured that coolme plays on 56k and still gives us all the run around

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.
    So you think you know where your towel is?