This is BarMan/Darkkran

Hi there I see I've hit the crap hole but it was not intentional is all I really want to say. I've e-mailed all the traders and will be shipping tomorrow.

I would provide refunds but I just don't have the moeny to do so.

I would post on Anandtech but they've trashed my account.

I would like to say that I was not ignoring contact attempts. I was unable to respond for some time and also unable to ship items. One I don't have transportation, no real excuse to you but it's realistic in a small town such as Carrollton. When I arrived back in town my motherboard decides to die on me. The items WOULD have been shipped earlier this week right when I got back in town because I know they were late, yet all my info is on my computer. I didn't receive my replacement motherboard until that Thursday and then I was able to get the ball moving.
    Last edited by darkkran; 05-24-2003 at 04:07 AM.

i hope you get things worked out if you are really serious about this
    Heatware I'm PayPal Verified

Whether it was intentional or not is not the issue. You KNEW that you had open trades going on, yet you left a lot of people hanging. But I know that **** happens sometimes, so I just hope you really did ship them out today.
    AXDA1700DUT3C JIUHB0311XPMW
    2108.20MHz (210.82x10) 1.7v

If you read this Huntress thanks for letting them know about this Thread.

2 of the items were shipped, one wasn't because I didn't have his address anywhere on file. It wasn't put in the paypal payment, nor e-mailed to me so it was apparently in my PM's on anandtech.

It will be shipped tomorrow since I now have the address.
    Last edited by darkkran; 05-24-2003 at 03:54 AM.

Don't you worry about ther FBI knocking on your door?

If not, you should be!
    When not in use, turn off the juice!

Originally posted by videobruce
    Don't you worry about ther FBI knocking on your door?

If not, you should be!
    I don't get it..

Anyway, glad to hear that you are getting yourself together darkkran
    Good-luck rebuilding the rep.. it's always good to see a troll-gone-good.. lol

i will leave this open for the time being here...given you didn't respond to the email i sent you, you'll understand if i am highly sceptical about you and your behaviour at this point....

Originally posted by darkkran
    If you read this Huntress thanks for letting them know about this Thread.

2 of the items were shipped, one wasn't because I didn't have his address anywhere on file. It wasn't put in the paypal payment, nor e-mailed to me so it was apparently in my PM's on anandtech.

It will be shipped tomorrow since I now have the address.
    So you again ignore the requests of the people you are in deals with. To a man they want their money back (and yes it is THEIR money) If you spent it, aquandered it whatever that is not of their concern. You owe them cash, sending out product they no longer need is not an option. Upon recipt of said product I would expect you to still issue a full refund including return shipping charges so you can get the stuff back.
    Ignoring their requests and the corrispondence of mediators such as Blade and Tenax only shows that you have no concern whatsoever to really resolve this issue. All you care about is your position with no concern of the traders you have taken money from.

What? You say thats not true? Prove me wrong then and refund the money you took from them. What? you dont have it? Borrow if from your Mom (you live with her right?) Sell your posesions, take out a loan, who really cares just do the right thing and return the $$$

Yup, I have no tollerance for trolls.