Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Thankyou from Team Icrontic - Short-Media

Thank you to the frogs for being such good friends in our time of need and for being such gracious hosts. We are really indebted to you and thanks for putting up with us, you are our closest friends and we're here to help with anything if needed.

BC - Thank you for going above and beyond what you needed to do, you're a class act in my books and a true friend to us all. Also a big thanks to Scoobert & EO!

Terry
    http://short-media.com

Thx Team AMDMB.com!

Here here!

we have a great community spirit in team 93, unbeatable I thought, but it's as good if not better here in the pond.

I guess that the type of people that care enough to fold will care also for their fellow folders.

Thanks again chaps, fold on!

Crypto

Top frogs!

Fantastic spirits have been shown by our friends here, im full of "thumbs up" to you guys. I will setup a machine to fold under your name as a small thank you.

Thanks again,

Mac

Talking

This has a been a tremendously long 10-11 days for what was Icrontic. In that time, we have received the absolutely most incredible welcome and friendship from AMDmb and it's community.

They allowed us to lurk, post and setup multiple threads to help keep a core of members together. They extended their hand of friendship, support and help all the way through.

AMDmb.. I would like thank all of you for this kindness. Personal thanks especially to Buies, Tigs, Tigress, Jimz, Ryan, Warren and more (the list is getting so long). We would have been so lost in the wilderness without you.

I propose a toast to AMDmb .. the best neighbours any site could ever hope to have

When we continue with our folding machine project (ICx).. we shall name our new box after the forg and it shall fold for you guys until it reaches 5000 points. The name will always remain as a tribute
    Last edited by [SM]shorty; 06-04-2003 at 06:51 AM.
    Co-Owner/Webmaster @ Short-Media.com

And a proud, friendly neighbour to the best damn community on the web - PcPer/AMDMB rules!

Thanks guys, we probably wouldn't be all together if you hadnt let us use your forums . We owe you one .

Pleasure was ours bros.

Yep, it was sure nice to have more company.
    It started off when I needed to get a computer, I thought wouldn't it be nice to build 1. And I did, it was small, 300mhz K6-2 but it did the job. Then AMD broke the 1ghz barrier, and I had to have 1, now I just crave power, must have more.....eehahahahahahah
    |ASUS A7N8X DX/GD|AMD XP2800+ (AQUCA) CPU|Coolermaster HHC-L61 HSF+ASIII|
    |Twinmoss 2x512mb 3200 w/Winbond|Geforce FX 5900 128mb|Win 2k SP4|
    |Highpoint 2 Channel Rocket Raid 133 controller card|2x Maxtor 6E040L0 40gb|2x 6L080J4 80gb|
    |Philips 228 DVD+RW|Pioneer DVD Rom|CI-6919 ATX Super Tower Midi Case|Hiper 520w PSU|

Answer the call of The Dark Throne - Click to answer that call.

I'm glad we could find some way to help a sister team in their time of need. And, I'm sure if roles had been reversed, you and your's would have been just as accommodating.

Take care and good luck in your new home!

Originally posted by {Tigress}
    I'm glad we could find some way to help a sister team in their time of need. And, I'm sure if roles had been reversed, you and your's would have been just as accommodating.

Take care and good luck in your new home!
    Thank you so much. However, we have bad news for the frogs..

Alot of us do like it here.. so even with our spanking new home.. we will be lurking and posting here still and getting rid of us completely could get tough
    Co-Owner/Webmaster @ Short-Media.com

And a proud, friendly neighbour to the best damn community on the web - PcPer/AMDMB rules!

There is not a better group of indivuals on the net that could have been more welcoming then our pals in the Pond.

I would like to thank all you guys at AMDForums for letting us hang out until we got our forums up and running. I cant say enough about the hospitality you guys gave us.

I dont think we would have stayed together like we did if it werent for the Frogs.

Thanks for helping us keep our Team together as much as possible.

I want you guys to know, everyone at AMDForums, you have a second home here at Short-Media. Please feel welcome to stop in anytime. We would be glad to have ya.

Originally posted by [ic]shorty
    Thank you so much. However, we have bad news for the frogs..

Alot of us do like it here.. so even with our spanking new home.. we will be lurking and posting here still and getting rid of us completely could get tough
    I thought you said BAD news.

Cheers, you've been great hosts guys!

A frog when in need is a friend indeed!!

I bow down to you
    Shorty-media.com - A New Beginning...

Talking Thanks

You guys were pure class from day 1. I remember the first thing I thought when I realized IC wasn't going to be back up for a bit... "Where's that place that Buies lives?"

Letting me redirect the forum crew and folding team into your domain was astounding and positively incredible. I was just as stunned to find such wonderful allies as I was heartbroken that Icrontic was lost.

I've seen several of you drifting into Short-Media over the last day, and rest assured we are tremendously happy to see you visiting. I've racked up quite a little post count in the last week here in the pond and will not soon abandon you. Yeah, you're probably stuck with my guest appearances now for a while

If you gentlemen and ladies ever need a hand, be sure you can turn to the crew at Short-Media for some help any time of day (or night ).

Thanks so much for your enduring hospitality!
    -Matt Lincoln Russell
    Keebler of Icrontic.com

Eternal thanks to the Frogs for their hospitality.

On a scale from 1 to 10, AMDmb rates a 100 on the Class-Act-O-Meter.
    Folding@Home Team Short-Media
    TylerDurden
    SM4

- Smilies speak louder than words

I think the Pond has grown in respect once again

Many thanks for helping those IC foldies - the folding-community site will of course always welcome you guys & gals
    WW
    Too many machines to list - all folding