I've been thinking of buy some Panasonic Panaflows from http://www.caseetc.com ... but I see they have the same fans, but different model numbers... what's the difference, for instance, between the Panaflow 80mm L1A and the H1A? The only difference I can see from the site is the power usage... but are the H1A models generally better, or the L1As?

BTW, I got a GlobalWin FOP38 for my AMD 1.2 and I love it! The clamp was broken though (they're sending me a replacement), but I'm using the clamp from my old HSF which seems to be better... there's even a little hook on it for the screwdriver to make it easier to attach and detach...

Thanks!
    Lee

Cool

Caseetc's Panaflo's breakdown like this L1's are the quietest and move less air (24cfm), the H1's are a hair louder and move more air (39cfm).

Unfortunately he doesn't have the Ultra High Panaflows yet, but is expecting them soon. They move 47cfm and are what I use.

The only place I know of that carries the Ultra's is: http://www.millisec.com

Yes, the Ultra's are louder!!!!!

Note: The cfm figures are for 80mm fans.

[Edited by PowerHungry on 02-15-2001 at 06:07 PM]

Thanks for the clarification... I just didn't know why the H1As and the L1As were the same price... I'm actually looking for 4 fans (2 for me and 2 for my bro), and I know Panaflows are the most popular, but if you recommend them, then I'll get those Ultra High Panaflows... noise isn't so much a concern anymore since I used a Vornado floor fan to keep my computer cool for about 3 weeks lol

btw, on that site, where are the Ultras listed? I don't see them...

[Edited by fusion on 02-15-2001 at 10:17 PM]