Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Troll on [H] and i've seen him here

While the guy who got trolled sounds like he could have handled it somewhat better rsheppick has been branded a Troll by the mods.

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread....5&pagenumber=1

Here is what ufokillerz a [H] had to say:

rsheppick just got banned for being a poor trader with a poor attitude, as well as his constant use of profanity, sour deals and irresponsibility as a trader when it comes to trading. He has been added to the troll lists

hes been banned at AT already for his rudeness. Please don't trade with him, and if you have a deal with him, please do file reports if you don't get your items.

I had a good trade with him with his LEDs and am looking to buy some more.

There is also this (one year old, 20+ page) thread at [H]ard about him.
    http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=480043
    Page 20 and 21 show that legal action is being taken against him

Good read.
    Airmanv: he is forcing his 2 foot karma pole in my 1 inch karma receptacle!

nuclearsnake TA nuclearsnake TOD com
    My HEATWARE

THANKS MAN.. i was gonna get RAM from him haha

Well even if all that has happen, I have nothing but good things when trading or buying from him.

Really just be careful with who u trade with, get info on them if u think u might get screwed or something. that will help out alot when trading. Ive met a couple of really nice guys here, would never think they would screw me on a deal. but never let your guard down there is always someone out there looking to make a quick buck on ya

If all else fails, find the idiot who screwed u and show up at there house, and see what they say then,lol

this thread is being moved to our bad traders section and i've closed his other threads here that are active as he is a dealer. not allowed by the rules.

thanks..

craaaaaap. i got trolled by him

you have pm back.

I'm not a troll as i've said before, that kid purchased a video card from me i packed it in anti static bag placed it in anti static penuts and sent it 2 days after he paid. I know the card was working because i purchased it from a person here! I also tested it. I would have gladly refunded all of his money if he didn't start a thread about me being a troll and leaving me negative heat before even talking to me. Most people would like to know that there was a problem before they have negative heat left! As i didnt know there was a problem until i came home from the store and i saw his messages saying how he owns me and how he owns me and is only 14 years old ect ect. I tried to explain that he had this same issue with another guy , he purchased an ati 9000 video card and claimed the same thing happens he even has screen shots of the other video card doing the same thing. So i figured it was a hardware issue, i tried helping him trouble shoot the video card , the whole time he is telling me his dad is going to kick my ect ect ect? So i told him , you know what i wont refund your money because of the way your acting and for starting this thread and leaving negative heat on me before even talking to me. I then decided that its possible it was damaged in shipping and its also the same amount possible it was damaged by him. So i told him that hey ill meet you half way ill pay you back half of what you paid for this card! ill help you get it rma'ed and if that falls through we will work something else out. So he said fine that works for him ( he was being nice now ) and at this time i have 4 pages of people calling me a troll? I thought trolls dont respond to issues or refund money or talk to the buyer on the phone? Well i setup a paypal payment in the notes i said. If you agree to what we talked about by clicking accept you agree too and we have a done deal.

As you can see he agreed. After he got his money he contiuned to trash me saying how he is turning me in and stuff? Then the mod at hardforums banned me and listed me as a troll . How does a troll refund half of the money and stuff and try to solve the problem sure i have a dirty mouth, i was being called a troll this makes two times at hardforums and i didnt even do anything. I guess im a new type of troll maybe with pink hair and not green?

I'm not dishonest i will go out of my way to help anyone in here. 99% of my trades have been here and never 1 issue read all of my heat! I'm not a bad person at all. Sorry you guys had to see this.

Ronnie

Originally posted by nuclearsnake
    There is also this (one year old, 20+ page) thread at [H]ard about him.
    http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=480043
    Page 20 and 21 show that legal action is being taken against him

Good read.

That thread has noting to do with me.

My names Ronnie, I live in utah

so wheres all my stuff ron?

Which stuff?

the soltek frn2-rl, ti-4600, xp1700, and the $10 you still owe me from the broken xp2500

I sent the items to you parcel post usps mail. You once told me you got the items then you told me 2 days later you didn't As far as the 10 dollars for the 2500+ give me your paypal address ill send it to ya right now.

Thanks for the heads up, looks like this trader has some opertunities to deal with.
    People, listen to good advice, if a trader has had multiple issues in the past/present odds are those habits are going to continue.
    If you value your time, and sanity is it really worth a couple bucks to deal with traders who dont come through in a timely/profesional/honest maner? Look at some of the traders here on the boards with 200,300, even 600+ trades with not one bad heatware. This is no accident, these people let their wor be their bond. Search these traders out, belive me paying an extra 5$ to deal with a quality trader is money well spent.
    And you might even make a friend in the meantime