Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    :-)

FWIW, apparently neither you nor Lee can do math anymore.

So i told him that hey ill meet you half way ill pay you back half of what you paid for this card!
    IIRC, he paid you $100 instead of the agreed upon $120.

If that is true half of what he paid would be $50 not $30.

I'll grant you one miscommunication and set it for $120, the full value of the card, that would still mean you owe him 60 from 120, but he only paid you 100, so you owe him $40, not $30.

Subtracting $20 off the top from a value that was never paid is moot and bad math.

Him for not recognizing it and accepting only $30, and you for not recognizing it either.

That entire deal is/was a fubar and continues to be IMO.

T

I agree wtih you.

I'm trying to give him the rest of his money back currently I want the card back

i am willing to work with whoever to fix whatever issues with people if there are any, i wont be pushed around or bullied. Some of the people saying they havent got there items say that they did at one point then they didnt get them when they saw this crap that started up

as per the pm i just sent ronnie...the easiest way to deal with claim against you then is to keep all email communication..i always do..always..

T

i will see what i can dig up

that wasnt ur package. it was some usb pen drives, which btw, i bought after u shipped and still got them faster from CA.

Hi
    Just my 2 cents on this and that ant't much now adays. Ronnie seems to be an honest trader. A little young and hard headed, but I think he is trying to do the right thing here. I dealt with him on a MB, and although I haven't tested it yet (my fault, waiting for more components), it was a qucik and easy deal for the both of us. We did some haggling and we both went away happy with the price.
    Anyways give Ronnie a chance to come thru before you past judgement on him.
    This trading thing is tough and can be meet with alot of problems. Any where from receiving damaged components from shiiping and handling, or lost during shipment and then you have the dishonest trader to throw a wrench into the works. The best advice is from Tenax. Cover your . Do all of your trading through e-mails. These you can keep. At least you will have something to show to Tigsman and Tenax if something goes wrong. Not saying they will get you your money or components back but it might help to keep you off the troll list.
    Thanks
    Darby
    MB - GigaByte GA-870A UD3 AM3
    CPU - AMD Athlon II X2 255 Regor 3.1GHz
    RAM - Crucial 1333 DDR3 4 Gigs (2 sticks)
    Video Card - EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2 Gigs
    Audio - On-Board
    Harddrive 1- Seagate 500 Gigs SATA 7200RPM
    Harddrive 2- 1000 Gigs SATA 7200RPM
    DVD R/W - Asus Sata 24X DVD Burner
    DVD R/W - Lite-On ATAPI DH20A3P
    OS - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
    PSU - Apevia 700W
    CPU Temp 38C MB Temp 35C
    HeatWare - Darby
    PayPal - Verified

Well put Darby.
    _(`._.[neo]._.)_
    i can ride my bike with no handlebars

i still cant believe that "by coincidence" he is having trouble with 2-3 individuals. and even if it is "coincidence", he should change his attitude and act more professional. ive been dealing online since i was 15, and even i know you dont cuss at people or get snippy, u will get further by being nice.

Hi
    I totally agree with you Greenmachine. If you are a trader/buyer, then you both need to go into an agreement with a good attitude. If you don't like the deal you are making then don't buy or sell the components. There are others out on the market that can do a better deal. If you have the time then wait. Some people are in to much of a hurry to buy and sell.
    I am a buyer and I always try to get a better deal. I have a set price in mind that I go into the transaction with. I will state my buying price and will haggle with the seller over the price peacefully. If he saids no outright then that is it. I hope I haven't insulted him by the offering and he hasn't hurt my feelings either, as long as he wasn't asbusive (and no one has yet).
    I have a good attitude right now because I haven't been burnt yet. I am sure this might change if I do get trolled. But from now on I am going to take Tenax advice and do my trading by e-mails so at least I will have something to show. I also check their Heatware and how long they have been a member on AMDMB. If someone has less Heat than me and is not a Senior Member on AMDMB then they are shipping first. If they refuse then the deal is off. I don't need it that bad. If they have more Heat, then I will send the money first. As simple as that.
    A 1/4 of my trading was done by PM and those I have deleted by now, so that was my stupidity.
    I always like a good deal and in fact I love a great deal, but remember the old saying (older than me which is old), If it is to good to be true then don't buy it. Something could be fishey.
    Just remember to be friendly, courtieous, honest, fair, and most importantly people talk. If you screw me, everyone on AMDMB is going to know about it. And hopefully that will be the last deal you do on this site and any others. Also do you want Tigsman ans Tenax on your back. "I DON'T".
    Thanks
    Darby
    MB - GigaByte GA-870A UD3 AM3
    CPU - AMD Athlon II X2 255 Regor 3.1GHz
    RAM - Crucial 1333 DDR3 4 Gigs (2 sticks)
    Video Card - EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2 Gigs
    Audio - On-Board
    Harddrive 1- Seagate 500 Gigs SATA 7200RPM
    Harddrive 2- 1000 Gigs SATA 7200RPM
    DVD R/W - Asus Sata 24X DVD Burner
    DVD R/W - Lite-On ATAPI DH20A3P
    OS - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
    PSU - Apevia 700W
    CPU Temp 38C MB Temp 35C
    HeatWare - Darby
    PayPal - Verified

I'm not trying to rip anyone off like i said, i've sent so many items out that i started loosing money on shipping so i sent 2 boxes of items out the last week usps parcel post, they haven't gotten there, i was the one thats been paying for shipping, i've honestly sold so many things on here that i have about 100 DC slips and i've only gotten about 36 heat. Its my fault and i admit that, but im not a troll. i got almost all of my heat in about 2-3 weeks! The kid that purchased that video card from me is a liar , no matter what anyone says i know how i sent it and i know it worked, the previous owner also thinks the same because it was tested multiple times before it was sent out to him. The fishy thing is, he got a ati 9000 and the same problem happened, as a seller what can i think? sure i promised it against doa, but if the same thing that happened to my perfectly working card happened to that one, i can put odd against him that he screwed up the card. Now, i dont have the money to go replaing perfectly working hardware theres a zero percent chance it was damaged durring shipping as i packed it in anti static penuts and in seperate box inside that box, theres no way it was broken or doa , he messed it up plain and simple. Yes i'm hardheaded because most people are dishonest, do you think he is going to come on here saying " i broke this card im a dumb , o-well i lost 100 dollars " no he is 14, he is going to say " i broke it but if i lie about i can get my money back at the expense of another person" Of course thats going to make me mad, i tried to be calm about it but he actualy told me that his DAD is going to come beat me up, how sad is that. So yes i swore at him, if you consider getting ripped off a happy experience then im wrong and im sorry , however, i dont consider it a happy thing, when he puts me up against a wall where i'm not home and he has an issue and leaves me negative heat becuase i didn't respond to his AIM messages because i was at the store buying my daugther formula, he left me negative heat after having the card less than 24 hours and before getting a response outta me, of course when i came back people were messaging me saying " Ronnie this kid left you negative heat and started a thread at hardforums calling you a troll " Now, ask yourself 1 question, for what reason would you want to help this little buttplug out? I sure as didn't want to, negative heat and a thread calling me a troll? Just for that reason i should have told him to kiss my (_o_) because he ain't getting anything outta me. As far as selling leds, i'm not a dealer however, i sell enough leds it makes me look that way.

I just wanted to explain why people think i have a bad attitude. This little tried to screw me, that isn't something that makes anyone really in a super duper mood.

Ronnie

the issue should be INSURANCE. Since rsheppick didn't insure the package and can't disprove the buyer's DOA claim a refund is in order.
    heatware

human d*cks are bigger because we evolved allowing for intimate "face to face" sex

smallmonkeyd*ck@cox.net

I can disprove it, this is the 2nd card thats done the same thing, he did this same thing to another person. The issue isn't about insurance or me refunding him, the changes of my card being bad, it isn't possible , he showed me screen shots of the other card and the one he got from mew did the same thing. Odds are he did it or his system is screwed.

has he returned the vid card to you yet?