Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 9/11 thirty years ago.....

Originally posted by Colonel
    USA was helping Augusto Pinochet a coup in a democratic Chile, the US navy was waiting outside the port Valparaiso just in case the Genera Pinochet fail the coup. The US president Richard Nixon with the help of republican party members (now in the power) set up this coup who brought, dead, torture, prison , exile to million of civilians in Chile, 9/11/1973
    Tragic and a worthy topic for another day...But to post this on an american sight on this day...is inflamitory and worthy of being called trolling.. ( load up osama Ut2003 bot skin..adjusts scope over the pigment of his eye....pop! die osama!)

edited for my usual crapy typos
    Abit-IP35-E
    Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 Conroe 2.66GHz
    Patriot(2 x 1GB)DDR2 PC2 6400
    EVGA GeForce 8800 GTX 768MB PCI Express x16
    150GB Western Digital Raptor
    Antec True Power Trio TP3-650
    Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer
    Microsoft Windows Vista 64-Bit Home Premium
    Samsung 27" SyncMaster P2770

Re: Re: 9/11 thirty years ago.....

Originally posted by ThyElder
    Tragic and a worthy topic for another day...But to post this on an american sight on this day...is inflamitory and worthy of being called trolling.. ( laod up osama Ut2003 bot skin..adjusts scope over the pigment of his eye....pop! die osama!)
    You are right.

It is absolutely, 100%, unequivocally, unambiguously, undeniably trolling. I will call any man who attempts to refute this a liar to his face and dare him to prove me wrong - by action or words. It is so far separated from anything reasonable that arguing the point is a journey in futility and only results in giving credibility to the original posters (and one subsequent) inane assertions by the simple fact of responding to them. Were it any other subject, we would all point and laugh. A troll knows that to be an effective troll he needs to find what is emotionally meaningful to others and then dig, dig away, casting out his net of trolling imbecility to catch all unwary passerbys. A response only affirms his beliefs. Subsequent responses only allow him to giggle in sheer unadulterated virtual pleasure, of the most perverse and duplicitous kind. I cannot fathom the mind of a man who would think in such a way. Not even my 8 year old revels in such puerile self-indulgence. My first post in this thread should have been my last, but this topic was worthy of further notation. In truth, no response was the only response that served justice to the nonsense perpetuated here.

Mordeth

Re: Re: Re: 9/11 thirty years ago.....

Originally posted by Mordeth
    You are right.

It is absolutely, 100%, unequivocally, unambiguously, undeniably trolling. I will call any man who attempts to refute this a liar to his face and dare him to prove me wrong - by action or words. It is so far separated from anything reasonable that arguing the point is a journey in futility and only results in giving credibility to the original posters (and one subsequent) inane assertions by the simple fact of responding to them. Were it any other subject, we would all point and laugh. A troll knows that to be an effective troll he needs to find what is emotionally meaningful to others and then dig, dig away, casting out his net of trolling imbecility to catch all unwary passerbys. A response only affirms his beliefs. Subsequent responses only allow him to giggle in sheer unadulterated virtual pleasure, of the most perverse and duplicitous kind. I cannot fathom the mind of a man who would think in such a way. Not even my 8 year old revels in such puerile self-indulgence. My first post in this thread should have been my last, but this topic was worthy of further notation. In truth, no response was the only response that served justice to the nonsense perpetuated here.

Mordeth
    Do my eyes deceive me???? Can this be???

Mordeth man, welcome back, I do hope you will stay.

Hope ya been well.

How bout a JW, and we'll catch up?

nuke

ya what he said^^^
    Abit-IP35-E
    Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 Conroe 2.66GHz
    Patriot(2 x 1GB)DDR2 PC2 6400
    EVGA GeForce 8800 GTX 768MB PCI Express x16
    150GB Western Digital Raptor
    Antec True Power Trio TP3-650
    Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer
    Microsoft Windows Vista 64-Bit Home Premium
    Samsung 27" SyncMaster P2770

Re: Re: Re: Re: 9/11 thirty years ago.....

Originally posted by nuke
    Do my eyes deceive me???? Can this be???

Mordeth man, welcome back, I do hope you will stay.

Hope ya been well.

How bout a JW, and we'll catch up?

nuke
    Hello nuke. Nice to see ya. I only stopped in to say hello to everyone in the best way I know how - to speak my mind a few times in this thread and once in another. I actually hadn't planned it, but was doing some research on the net in regards to 9/11 and thought I would drop in here to see how it was being remembered, and to anonymously reminisce. deadrody is 100% right in what he wrote about me in the other 9/11 thread a few minutes ago. Did you get my email?

Mordeth

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 9/11 thirty years ago.....

Originally posted by Mordeth
    Hello nuke. Nice to see ya. I only stopped in to say hello to everyone in the best way I know how - to speak my mind a few times in this thread and once in another. I actually hadn't planned it, but was doing some research on the net in regards to 9/11 and thought I would drop in here to see how it was being remembered, and to anonymously reminisce. deadrody is 100% right in what he wrote about me in the other 9/11 thread a few minutes ago. Did you get my email?

Mordeth
    Well, I hope you actually decide to stay awhile Mordeth. And no, I didn't get your email. I'll PM you my email.

Fluff n Stuff is offline ♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♪
    You guys are right, this is merely a troll subject, and on an inappropriate day.

Post on this topic tomorrow and be polite if you wish, today this thread is closed.

~Fluff 'nStuff.