Page 13 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    Crap, Folding stats server is down until 9 PM EST.

Crouched behind a camera with a wide lens

Crap, my computer restarted during the day for no reason and I missed 5 hours of folding time.

Crap. I'm out for now folding with my main forum's team. It was a tough decision, and it took me a few days to make up my mind. It's been fun guys, and I've gained tons of Folding knowledge here. I figured I wanted to start fresh and right now I'm #4 producer on my team.

It's really been great guys. I'm done folding (for now) for AMDMB, but I'll stick around for a long time.

Crap we found out today that my grandfather has the worst possible brain cancer you can get. They're not sure what the prognosis is yet, but they're going to start radiation ASAP.

Originally posted by Atheist on 03-30-2004 at 06:59 PM
    Crap we found out today that my grandfather has the worst possible brain cancer you can get. They're not sure what the prognosis is yet, but they're going to start radiation ASAP.
    Sorry to hear Atheist , God Bless to him and the Family

And have fun being a big fish in a small pond , come tell us all about it every now and again

Thus Always To Tyrants

Oh man, that sucks. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose my grandpa. Here's wishing for the best.

Sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are with him. My Grandfather had brain cancer before I was born, and he made it through the terrible surgery, even with a heart attack during the middle of it. He did live for quite a few years after the surgery. So you can always hope for the best.

Crap: Received my replacement MOBO but after many hours of trying to get it to work am having to RMA it also. crap

However; used my backup MOBO , now have my third computer up and running exclusively for folding.

Paul

Crap
    I was hoping to congratulate the new host of AAF6 tonight

no pressure BC,KTM,UAN

Thus Always To Tyrants

Crap
    I saw FlaFoci's name in the bottom for a birthday recently , but didnt see a Bday thread to post in .
    Happy belated birthday FlaFoci

Thus Always To Tyrants

Crap I still am working 5am-5pm but with todays' time change I lost an hour sleep

Folding For Our Future Movie link CLICK HERE

That's a Sweet Rig in your Sig but does it Fold?

First deployment I went on in the service , we are steaming accross the atlantic at 18 knots , hitting a time zone a day . Well we were losing an hour of sleep allmost every day due to this . Well I am thinking , OK , on the way back we will be getting an hours sleep extra , WRONG . On the way back they did timechanges during the day to give us an extra hour of work
    dirty trick the navy pulls there

Thus Always To Tyrants

Crap Crap Crap

I was setting up a new board for my little farm. Made some bios changes. Pressed enter to save changes, and...get this...of all the luck...a dip in the power at that precise moment!! @~^&**!!

Well, though I probably don't need to say it, that board did not come back up. Damn the bad luck!

I believe I now have a bad bios chip. I do have another of the same board/chip, so I'm going to swap a known good chip onto the unresponsive board to confirm my suspicions.

I've never done that before. That part doesn't worry me. If the board comes back to life, then I'm going to try a hot flash of the bad chip. That part worries me. I've read about hot flashes countless times (I think now is a good time to read over it again), but have no real life experience.

I'm a little nervous. Wish me luck.
    GA EP45-UD3P r1.0 F7
    E8600 400*10
    Sapphire HD3650 512
    Mushkin Blackline 996599
    TRUEBlack w/2 Delta's Push/Pull
    2x Optiarc AD-7240S
    OCZ 600Adj
    Win7

GA MA-770-UD3 r2.0 FF
    PII X2 550BE
    ATI 2900XT