Page 6 of 169 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    Locked multipliers!? DAMN! KT, what's the tag on your 2500? (AXD2500 etc....)

Heres my numbers

AQYFA0343RPMW

any CPU made after the 43rd week is probably locked.
    You can up the FSB to 400mhz and get your OC that way,
    but don;t forget to upgrade the ram
    Here's the Locked Multiplier LINK
    for other folders interested.

KTM

OH BTW Crap!

Folding For Our Future Movie link CLICK HERE

That's a Sweet Rig in your Sig but does it Fold?

CRAP!!!!

I have been trying to add to the farm but im just not having any luck. Lost a MB after 22 days of folding so thats 2 gig lost. and on top of that I have been taking a hard lesson in wireless networking needless to say I learned what a bridge is the hard way. .If i ever get internet out to my garage/shop i have like 6 gig just waiting to be turned on. On top of all of that I have been sick this week thats why I havent been around the forums to welcome the new members. I think it is my weekly schedule Monday (PTA) Tuesday (Boy Scouts) Wednesday (Free) Thursday (Junior pro Basketball practice & Girl Scouts) Friday (PTA) Saturday (Junior pro Basketball game) Sunday (free if all goes as planed). I must admit that I have been discourged as of late. There have been times I just wanted to say screw it and shut the whole farm down.

aaaaoooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm,
    MORE KARMA FOR UAN,
    AAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

BEWARE HERE IT COMES

CRAP!!

I've fouled-up my RAID array!

I recently updated to the latest VIA 4in1s. Ok fine. While doing this, I realized a while back I'd installed the mini-port driver when in fact, I didn't need to after reading a little closer the descriptions for the bus drivers. I turns out what I need is avaiable in the 4n1s. I don't need the mini-port. Removed via the un-installer.

Thinking back on it, I can't remember which I did first.

Anyhoot, everything works just fine. The rig in question (ICS host), works just fine. The kids rig works just fine. The F@H rigs work just fine. All can access the internet and converse oky-doky.

The thing is, the kids rig nor the F@H rigs can access any shared host rig folders/files now. They could prior to my driver fouxpa (sp?). Gives me some crap about "Not enough server space to execute command" crap.

CRAP! I've 120GB of HDD space (5 40GB/all uata133). 80GB (total available capacity) in a RAID0+1 array, with the fifth 40GB HDD as an archive. I might be using 30% of it all. I've 512MB RAM with a 700MB Page file in its own partition. It normally runs at about 20% use.

[BC mumbles;]notenoughserverspacemyass!! . . . . . . pieceashiiiooootfiredagnabit!!

Igotsumptinforyaass!! . . . . . . .

canyousay"reformat"biyatch?!!.........

See ya in'a while........
    Last edited by BuiesCreek847; 11-21-2003 at 05:28 AM.

@ BC I Laughed so hard at your notes to self that I almost crapped my boxers

Throws what little karma KTM has over BC's way....

note to self ,check karma,double dosage.............................................................................................. ...........................................
    Last edited by ~The Karmadude~; 11-21-2003 at 06:51 AM.

Today's my sons birthday!

CRAP!! He's 21 years old! I'm getting old!

Originally posted by UpAllNight on 11-20-2003 at 09:47 AM
    CRAP!!!!

I must admit that I have been discourged as of late. There have been times I just wanted to say screw it and shut the whole farm down.
    If I remember correctly, you don't live that far away from me. Don't make me hunt you down!

Crappers!

I think I clamped my water block down too tight on my main pc. Seems it torched the cpu and the board!

Originally posted by Airmanv on 10-22-2003 at 09:52 PM
    Crap

AAF1 got unstabe at 70% on a beta wu today
    CRAP! I think that my main RIG just did the same thing as your adopt-a-frog airmanv, on 70% EXACTLY as well. I posted it in another thread.

BTW, whats a "BETA" WU?

I've been driving a 10+ year old car to work for 4 years and never a problem.
    Yesturday I drove my 2003 Nissan Sentra to work and someone clips my rear and scratched the plastic.. while it was parked
    Last edited by kiddetoolman; 12-03-2003 at 04:08 AM.

Originally posted by kiddetoolman on 12-03-2003 at 03:04 AM

I've been driving a 10+ year old car to work for 4 years and never a problem.
    Yesturday I drove my 2003 Nissan Sentra to work and someone clips my rear and scratched the plastic.. while it was parked
    I have a similar story. Bought a 2003 Maxima i had it one month when my ••••••• sister backed right into the drives door. It could have been my truck or my other ••••ty car its all ways got to be the best one u have.

Originally posted by Vihsadas on 12-01-2003 at 05:24 AM
    CRAP! I think that my main RIG just did the same thing as your adopt-a-frog airmanv, on 70% EXACTLY as well. I posted it in another thread.

BTW, whats a "BETA" WU?
    Crap

I Came home and rig in bsmt had rebooted , at 57% of a 1025 .
    Of course in normal Gromac fashion , all work was lost
    Some of these recent Gromacs been a pain in the butt to get , and now to complete , thinking bout killing advmethods on the 2 that get used for a while

Thus Always To Tyrants

CRAP!
    Not all onboard raid are created equal. Got my new board and lucky for me the silicon image and promise raid chips don't recognize arrays made by the other. I love it when I have to lose all my hard work that I was too stupid to back somewhere else!