Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FOUND

FOUND

Found off the forums
    Last edited by klamen; 10-25-2003 at 10:54 PM.

do not deal with klamen

He has been caught in some serious lies and tries to pose as a attorney to bully people with threats

i have emails and emails from mods and troll hunters on this guy

he may have alot of heatware but i would not trust him ,i know i'm a newbe but i have so many emails for proof and he was busted by me cuz i stood up to him.

please i'm just trying to help everyone so they do not have to go thru what i have the last few days with this guy..

i will tell you a little bit and have total proof of what he tried to do
    to me

okay we made a online trade for a used gateway solo 5300 laptop for a modded ps2 set up i had including 100 back ups and network adapter and 3 contollers and vertical stand ,memory card, leather case,

well he shipped and his arrived smelling badly like a ashtray ,non internal working 10/100, broken door on card slot and missing a ethernet card for card slot he SAYS was in package,but was not!! mine was shipped parcel post and did not arrive for a few days later and in between that time he started making his attorney threats .Well the first day his arrived and i complained about the condition and he said he would a insurance claim??
    well then since mine did not arrive on time he starts calling me a thief and has his attorney (which is actually him if you read the emails you can see they are written the same style )threatening me at which time i told him i just want to trade back and the deal would be over cuz this is way out of hand,,okay now for the good part, my box arrives and he says it was FULL OF NOTHING BUT WADED NEWS PAPER, well i then start questioning him and asking how big of box it would take to have 17 pounds of waded paper cuz that was the weight on my package?? i also told him and his so called attorney i was taking his laptop to my local police and have them settle this in the morning, well he also said he was at his lawyers all day and his local police filing complaints, i asked serval times for his lawers # and the name of the policeman and his # he filed complaints with and he would not give them(again i have all emails to prove everything..

now this is where it gets funny

okay now i'm on another forum and start to post about this guy and what he has done and told him i was taking this to my local police at 8 am to save the box and the newspaper and they better weigh exactly what my boxed weighed when i shipped or his lies will start to not make sense, he aslo states the newspapers were from a columbus,ohio area and i'm not even close to that area and NEVER GET ANY papers from them
    okay now it is like 1:30 in the morning and i finally start to get emails from this guy again cuz he says he was forwarding them to his attorney(lol), and all of a sudden he says at after 12.00 am in the morning there was a knock on his door and by the time he got there they were gone but there was a box and it mysteriously had all my stuff and was in great working condition???? come one people do you believe that??well it gets better..

then at 1:57 a.m. i get a email from his attorney saying she got a call from klamen and my package has arrived and was no charges going to be filed and so and so on.he said there must have been two boxes?? believe what you want but you can see this guy is a lair

what kind of lawyer writes a email and takes call at home at 2 am in the morning unless your mike tyson's lawyer or have ALOT OF MONEY,,,, it just is not going to happen

he told me he hired her for $300.00 for this case ,lol and she is going to wake up when he calls AT HOME and then write me a long email??? i have emails to prove eveything

just use alot of caution and mods can you please move this to the bad traders forum for me??
    Last edited by steelersfan; 10-27-2003 at 10:18 AM.

LOl that was some good reading, but I choose not to take sides because I really dont know either of u. but if what u are saying is true, that is messed up, and he would need a reality check.

I hope people like him die a terrible horrendous death and suffer as much as they possibly can. I hate morons
    MSI Neo4 Mobo (Nforce4)
    A64 3200+ socket754
    230x10.5 = 2.42ghz
    Zalman Cooler
    2x512mb PC3200 Corsair XMS 230mhz
    PCI-e Geforce 6600
    Maxtor 200gb Primary with Maxtor 40gb Slave
    Sweet Case
    TTGI Powersupply

who are u talking about, or rather which one??

Isnt there enough crappy stuff going on in this world? Geeze I come here for some fun, piece of mind informative reading and a possible trade or sale..
    I just cant understand the kind of ethics & morals that some of these members have here. Are times so tuff that you have to try and take advantage of honest &sincere people just trying to do some business and posssibly make a a few dollars also..

I cant believe all the post in the FSale Forum for items that are so over priced and then wonder why it never sells..Does everyone have to try and grind out the last dollar from every deal they make?If you are on here trying to make living from buying and selling used parts you have your hands in far to many fires to do it the right way , with class good communication and a good moral ethics..Sorry for the soap box, but sometimes this just gets to be one big pain reading about who got screwed over and who didnt ship ASAP and didnt have tracking and so and so on..If you dont have the time or paitence or knowledge of good trading practices you should be doing something else with your computer goods..

I am finding myself just wanting to do business with a very select group of genuine up standing members here that really know how to conduct trades& sales and you can out right trust..

LIKE I TOLD R SHEPPICK A FEW MONTHS AGO AFTER HE TRIED AND SCREWED ME[AND HE DID FOR A FEW DOLLARS]

"WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND"

Sorry for the speech to much coffee at 4.00am PST

I know probably wrong forum for this to!!!

Snowus
    DELL2405: CORE 2 QUAD Q6600 : ABIT IN9 32X MAX : BFG GEFORCE 7800 GT OC PCI-E
    4G CORSAIR XMS2 PC6400 :OCZ GAMEXSTREAM 600W: LIAN LI PC65 :Z-5500 : G7&G15
    CURRENT HEAT @ 203-0-0 "I SHIP NEXT DAY" FASTEST RESPONSE @
    Jsnowthem@Gmail.com

Man u are soo right, If i sell, it's not to make a profit, but to help a person out, while getting alittle in return to help fund my next purchase. Which mean selling for at least %10 to %20 off what the going price is. it sells quicker, and u loose what maybe 20 bucks big deal, at least someone will be getting a very good deal they cant get anywhere else. That one of the reasons I liek it here. but yeah these high selling prices have to go, sell it on ebay if u want to make a living or need money. we are here to help each other out, not bleed each other dry of money,lol

Well it looks like Klamen's shabby trading practices and bullying tactics finally caught up with him.

He was warned by trollhunters for his lousy practices here http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=...[0]=194183

I have heard from many of people that he was a bullying and accusing person. Always trying to have his attorney jump on your back in an instant. Well looks like a load of BS to me!

I vote that this should be moved to the bad traders section or stickied at the top for a while as a warning not to trade with Klamen ever again!

Looks like you should have treated people a bit better Jeff and you would not be in this boat now would you?

Hmmm....well, I know from frequenting this section of the forum a lot, that being here is NOT about making money. I have bought/traded/sold items well BELOW what they were worth. Not because I didn't want to make any $$, but because that's not why I am here. I have had parts come my way that I spent nothing on, or barely any $$, and they have been collecting dust for some "future project" that just never materialized. So, yeah, I'll post it on here, see what happens, and move on. I just traded a GF3 128MB DDR card for some DFI company merchandise...not exactly hitting the cash cow, but I got what I wanted, and the other person got a great card. I don't think ANY of the established members are here to rip anyone off, cause problems, or make a nuisance of themselves. Sometimes we have personal differences with each other, and if it gets out of hand, a mod will step in and let cooler heads prevail. I will say that coming in here and calling someone a "bad trader/troll" right off the bat in an open forum will not make you any friends. It is usualy better, if you suspect any misdealings with someone, to notify a mod, and let them research it. The moderator's we have are EXCELLENT for finding who/what/when/where a bad trade goes down, and THEN they will act on it. In my time here, I have not been "trolled" once, I have gotten some items that were not packaged how I would have done it, but the items worked, so I couldn't really complain. I count myself either in the "lucky" category, or "cautious" category. I like many people here in the forum, even though I don't always agree with them. But I am NOT going to come here and start calling names in an open setting prior to a moderator asking if anyone else has had problems with a trader/member.

Of course, I read the "bad trader" column, if not only to find out who to look out for, but to also get my dose of "soap opera". It's like going to a NASCAR race, 20% of fans are there to see "their driver" win the race, the other 80% (me included), are there to watch a crash...it's human nature to see the lower forms of humanity bubble up to the surface so that we can scandalize the event, and make ourselves feel better about ourselves. For me,"bad trader" posts are like watching Jerry Springer, you just KNOW someone is going to say something worth hearing if even for entertainment value.

I'll continue to trade here on the forum, but with that comes the risk of dealing with a "shady" character. At the moment, that's a risk I am willing to take.....

well just to let you know this guy has a bad name now on a few forums and is well known for his attorney's tactics , trust me i would never post anything negative if i was not postive that jeff klamen is a thief and a bully . i have emails to prove everything and i aslo have the support of mods from different forums..he has been exposed and just actually trying to help people so he does not do it to them

ya sure i could have been quite and let him get away ,but why? why let him do this to people , everyone works hard for what they have one way or another and to have this guy try to bully you or con you out of it is just not fair and it would be wrong if i did not say something .. more wrong than posting by far

Originally posted by steelersfan on 10-28-2003 at 06:46 PM
    well just to let you know this guy has a bad name now on a few forums and is well known for his attorney's tactics , trust me i would never post anything negative if i was not postive that jeff klamen is a thief and a bully . i have emails to prove everything and i aslo have the support of mods from different forums..he has been exposed and just actually trying to help people so he does not do it to them

ya sure i could have been quite and let him get away ,but why? why let him do this to people , everyone works hard for what they have one way or another and to have this guy try to bully you or con you out of it is just not fair and it would be wrong if i did not say something .. more wrong than posting by far

Yeah sucks to see people have to do this stuff, It makes me wonder why they just dont shoot themselves in the head?

Why do people with hundreds of great heat always have somebody that will throw in a negative to spite their record? 300+ heatware.com refs : klamen
    Because they were right.
    Heatware Feedback 197-0-0
    This space intentionally not left blank.

steelersfan! Woot I love the steelers! 2-5 best team in the NFL!
    "It is the soldier,not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press.
    It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.
    It is the soldier, not the campus organizer , who gives us the freedom to demonstrate.
    It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin
    is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."
    ~Unknown

My Family! \ My280+Heat\My Systems
    15K 3dmarks in 3dmark06! \
    Pics of my Comps

Loyality runs deeper than the arm forces Airmanv .

That is why i am still and always will be a steelers fan !!

thru the 4 super bowls to a 2-5 start of a season

Sad to see this happen.

I dealt with Jeff & had no problems, although I did see a bad trend developing before our deal. He made me an offer once on something I had for sale & we had similar heat (he had around 10 more evals at that moment) & he offered to pay asking price if I shipped first & pay a little less if we cross-shipped.

Trying to use the HEAT as a price bargaining tool didn't feel quite right to me, so we didn't deal at that time & I didn't really think any more about it.

Miah
    The_Miah@yahoo(dot)com
    miah@charter(dot)net - The lesser used ISP email address
    XP2500@3200+/Asus A7N8X-E DLX
    512mb OCZ PC3200
    ATI 9800Pro 256 w/ XT bios
    NEC 3500A DVDRW
    Seagate 160gig HD
    WinXP Pro
    My HEAT
    NonCC verified Paypal