Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FOUND

No doubt Sfan me too for the last 24 yrs.....theyll turn it around to 11-5 I grew up 2 mins from 3 rivers stadium
    "It is the soldier,not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press.
    It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.
    It is the soldier, not the campus organizer , who gives us the freedom to demonstrate.
    It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin
    is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."
    ~Unknown

My Family! \ My280+Heat\My Systems
    15K 3dmarks in 3dmark06! \
    Pics of my Comps

i hope so i really hope they do , they have the talent and the coaches just have to play as a team, take care !

Originally posted by Miah on 10-29-2003 at 06:50 AM
    Sad to see this happen.

I dealt with Jeff & had no problems, although I did see a bad trend developing before our deal. He made me an offer once on something I had for sale & we had similar heat (he had around 10 more evals at that moment) & he offered to pay asking price if I shipped first & pay a little less if we cross-shipped.

Trying to use the HEAT as a price bargaining tool didn't feel quite right to me, so we didn't deal at that time & I didn't really think any more about it.

Miah
    Miah, that is just flat out wrong! I knew that Jeff was low but some of the stories that are sufacing now are shocking even me.....