Question Ghost Read Sector Failure

I'm working on an ASUS A7V333/Athlon 2100/512 Samsung PC2700/WD 80JB/WD 120JB/WD 200Jb. Trying to image or copy the 80Gb to the 120 from DOS. Either way, Ghost gives the error:
    Read Sector Failure, result=1, Drive 0, sectors 11717823 to 11717887. I ran chkdsk from the recovery console, but it doesn't find any error. Using Norton Disk Doctor, it reports errors in the volume bitmap, but won't repair them. I googled this and didn't find any workaround, or fix. Ghost will not ignore this error and I don't know how to fix it....
    Any suggestions??

Thanks for the reply themortarman. The error code was 29004, "Read Sector failure", and I found the reference to that on Symantecs site. I'm ready to retry it with the switches recommended, but I had a question about this switch.

"-BFC switch continues cloning regardless of the number of bad sectors."

If I clone it with this switch, will it "clone bad sectors"? If I Image it and then restore this image to a new HDD, will it "restore bad sectors? Also, if the source disk has a bad sector, why doesn't chkdsk see it?

Run WD's diagnostics to confirm the error(s), and post back here. Run the full test, not the quickie, and be carefull to not run a test or procedure that'll overwrite the disk, not yet anyway.