Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    that sucks nails i hope you get it figured out and get it working again. keep us updated with it. and take some pics if you can.

ive been thinking for the past couple days and decided around christmas, when i get some money im going to build an intel setup. now my question is, which water block would be best for the northbridge on an intel setup?

so far all i see supporting the mounting is the z-block. are there any other/better blocks for intel boards? btw... im planning on getting the abit max3.

Took it back and got a Pondmaster 350 (Danner Mfg). No one in my area carries Eheim or Hydor darn it!. But it is 350 GPH and max head 10.5 ft.... not bad. Will hopefully get it running tonight.
    And get some pics.
    Friends don't let friends buy Intel

AAHhhhhhhhhh!! When will it end? Ok, I finally got the leaky screw-in connector to quit... then the pump cover started leaking! Took it back the the dealer popped it apart and saw that the o-ring was shot.... replaced it and I took her home and..... you guessed it, still leaked. I was tired of running back and forth so I just took some blue silicon goop sealer to it and I think I solved that problem! So now I just need more tubing beacause I re-aranged things and the lengths I had won't reach any more. Shood have pics sans mobo and stuff tonight, if all goes well. Otherwise you might hear me screaming faintly in the distance.

Wish me luck
    Friends don't let friends buy Intel

Originally posted by Brokennails on 12-05-2003 at 08:34 AM

Otherwise you might hear me screaming faintly in the distance.

Wish me luck
    LOL.

good luck with it man i hope it works out.