Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 88 of 88
  1. #76
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,611

    Re: Dubbya eats turkey in Bagdad

    LBJ returns to Cam Ranh Bay, South Vietnam, 1967


    LBJ visits Cam Ranh Bay

    I was there in a hospital for two weeks almost lost my bird finger. Nasty laceration on the one finger hand salute. The safest place in all of Vietnam... Big frigging hero he was. You’re comparing apples and prime ribs. Circumstances Circumstances....

    Now you’re too Western European tabloid nonsense... Gossip...
    Last edited by tucker; 11-23-2018 at 07:06 PM.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  2. #77
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    Twain Harte, CA
    Posts
    20,453

    Re: Dubbya eats turkey in Bagdad

    Trump's got six more Thanksgiving's... he'll probably do a photo-op with the troops on a couple of 'em. Maybe he'll do one at the border of Tijuana.

  3. #78
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Posts
    12,925

    Re: Dubbya eats turkey in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    LBJ returns to Cam Ranh Bay, South Vietnam, 1967


    LBJ visits Cam Ranh Bay

    I was there in a hospital for two weeks almost lost my bird finger. Nasty laceration on the one finger hand salute. The safest place in all of Vietnam... Big frigging hero he was. You’re comparing apples and prime ribs. Circumstances Circumstances....

    Now you’re too Western European tabloid nonsense... Gossip...
    He's too ButtHurt to understand the differences. Must be very painful, to have pulled this thread outofhisass after 8 long years of full compaction.
    Last edited by SteveW; 11-24-2018 at 07:57 AM.

  4. #79
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,611

    Re: Dubbya eats turkey in Bagdad

    Obama eats a ice cream cone in Hawaii. He looks quite experienced with the lip-lock...



    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  5. #80
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Posts
    12,925

    Re: Dubbya eats turkey in Bagdad

    ^^^ Honkin' bobo, same technique TT uses on BW.

  6. #81
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,611

    Re: Dubbya eats turkey in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    ^^^ Honkin' bobo, same technique TT uses on BW.

    Exciting...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  7. #82
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,611

    Re: Dubbya eats turkey in Bagdad

    Nov 25, 2009 Obambi pardons a Turkey named Courage.

    He goes on to thank the military he tried to destroy. Unlivable rules of engagement, surrendering a war that was won... Courage... Really!

    http://www.nbcnews.com/id/34150449/n.../#.W_lZNRqIahA
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  8. #83
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    village of idiots
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: Dubbya eats turkey in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Trump's got six more Thanksgiving's... he'll probably do a photo-op with the troops on a couple of 'em. Maybe he'll do one at the border of Tijuana.
    he had better hurry. president obama visited war zone troops 5 times during his presidency. twice during his first 444 days.

    Trump talks tough about the military, but he hasn't visited a war zone where US troops are fighting — unlike his predecessors

    Obama visited troops in Iraq in 2008 while he was still a senator and made another visit within his first three months as president. He made four trips to Afghanistan as president.


    bb

  9. #84
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Posts
    12,925

    Re: Dubbya eats turkey in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Trump's got six more Thanksgiving's... he'll probably do a photo-op with the troops on a couple of 'em. Maybe he'll do one at the border of Tijuana.
    Which gives the Fabulous Sphincter Brothers 6 more years to whine about it.....enjoy boys!

    Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    he had better hurry. president obama visited war zone troops 5 times during his presidency. twice during his first 444 days.

    Trump talks tough about the military, but he hasn't visited a war zone where US troops are fighting — unlike his predecessors





    bb

  10. #85
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,611

    Re: Dubbya eats turkey in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Which gives the Fabulous Sphincter Brothers 6 more years to whine about it.....enjoy boys!
    He keeps harping on that but I have no idea why. What Trump did is get a 700 billion defense budget in 2018 and maybe another 700 billion in 2019. Bush depleted the military readiness in Iraq and Afghanistan big time wornout equipment. Obambi depleted the military readiness enormously with military budget cuts that didnít allow fixing warnout equipment... Trump is rebuilding the military after many years of neglect... More important than a visit to a very safe safe-space in a war zone.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  11. #86
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Posts
    12,925

    Re: Dubbya eats turkey in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    He keeps harping on that but I have no idea why. What Trump did is get a 700 billion defense budget in 2018 and maybe another 700 billion in 2019. Bush depleted the military readiness in Iraq and Afghanistan big time wornout equipment. Obambi depleted the military readiness enormously with military budget cuts that didn’t allow fixing warnout equipment... Trump is rebuilding the military after many years of neglect... More important than a visit to a very safe safe-space in a war zone.
    The boy is blowing his usual smoke & mirrors C&P crapfest......he knows.

  12. #87
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    10,813

    Re: Dubbya eats turkey in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    He keeps harping on that but I have no idea why. What Trump did is get a 700 billion defense budget in 2018 and maybe another 700 billion in 2019. Bush depleted the military readiness in Iraq and Afghanistan big time wornout equipment. Obambi depleted the military readiness enormously with military budget cuts that didn’t allow fixing warnout equipment... Trump is rebuilding the military after many years of neglect... More important than a visit to a very safe safe-space in a war zone.
    Actually, it was the gop controlled congress that forced obama to slightly reduce through the sequester, but dude, he did not kill funding based on real numbers:
    https://www.thebalance.com/u-s-milit...growth-3306320
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

  13. #88
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,611

    Re: Dubbya eats turkey in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Actually, it was the gop controlled congress that forced obama to slightly reduce through the sequester, but dude, he did not kill funding based on real numbers:
    https://www.thebalance.com/u-s-milit...growth-3306320
    If thatís true way weíre so many fighter jets ground because of no spare parts. Why was the overall military so turned off by Obambi. Donít forget he created ISIS wartime spending is more costly. Now the wars the troop deployment is smaller. The new war in Iraq and the war in Syria his babies forever... Redlines, Troop Withdrawal Iraq... More worn out equipment...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •