Re: Rolleyes News of The Day

University of Colorado cultural diversity coordinator fired for running phone sex line while on the job.

A longtime administrator for University of Colorado Denver was recently suspended after officials learned she was likely taking calls for a phone sex business during her office hours.

Resa Cooper-Morning, 54 — a cultural diversity coordinator for the school’s Ethnic Studies department — was placed on paid administrative leave after CBS Denver exposed the operation, which included a website that featured numerous nude photos of the woman and an option to chat for $1.49 a minute.

- See more at: http://bossip.com/881116/university-....wFigJjod.dpuf

What more can you say here other than the fact that this woman has so much extra time on hand due to her BS diversity job that she can run a phone sex business at it! That being said, I don't think they should fire her. I think they should keep her on, let her continue to run the phone sex gig from her office, and cut her pay in half. $68k a year for that position is everything that's wrong with college tuition costs anyway. Half her pay, let her supplement that difference with her phone sex gig, and let the college keep their diversity position filled for half price. Everyone wins!
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

Quote Originally Posted by thewanderer View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    Actually, the way "you people" want obambi to take care of you, the USA would still be British with the king making sure "you all" would be tucked in at night with your pacifier.

Really???? Then why does business and corporations go after all the support they can get from all levels of government?

Quote Originally Posted by falcon_view View Post
    Really???? Then why does business and corporations go after all the support they can get from all levels of government?
    Pretty broad brush stroke there. Can you be a bit more specific? The first business that came to mind is pushing our Oober Libberal beaureacrats for approval to build the Keystone Pipeline - latest information I read on that fiasco is our Govt's latest excuse., more specifically Mr. Obama's BS is that he wants 100% assurances that it won't cause ANY Greenhouse gas emissions.

What the Libberal Jerkoff doesn't say is the alternative of imported oil from Saudi Arabian or Venezuelan producers couldn't care less about Greenhouse Gas Emissions. And the voters gobble this $hit up and vote for those turds anyway.....
    Last edited by SteveW; 12-21-2013 at 05:44 PM.

Here's the answer straight from the horse's assmouth-

Nancy Pelosi on deal: 'Embrace the suck'

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi told Democratic House members at a meeting Thursday morning to “embrace the suck” and encouraged enough members to back the budget deal on the floor to allow passage, according to an attendee of the meeting.
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

I really can't get a handle on her problem, can anyone bring this to the surface?

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/watch...s-and-studies/

Fluff n Stuff is offline ♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♪

Her problem is that when she buys her professors, they don't STAY bought. The frustration must drive her nuts....

Hey Skennar, where is the link to Pelosi's quote? Dutch has been all over me for not providing the link. Or is this another rule for some and not the others?

Fluff, what professors has she bought?
    Last edited by falcon_view; 12-30-2013 at 02:21 AM.

I really can't get a handle on her problem, can anyone bring this to the surface?

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/watch...s-and-studies/
    Occupy Democrats, MSNBC and Rachel Maddow?

"Really"...

My Paul Ryan stock crashed... Another clueless Washington insider...

http://www.disabledveterans.org/2011...lion-veterans/

^^^ Watch, as once again the Republicans snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Dutch has been all over me for not providing the link. Or is this another rule for some and not the others?
    Do you really want to go at this by airing your dirty laundry in public?

On a count down to ten, you're already close to launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Do you really want to go at this by airing your dirty laundry in public?

On a count down to ten, you're already close to launch.
    Who's dirty laundry? As to your question, yes.
    Last edited by falcon_view; 12-30-2013 at 01:01 PM.

Who's dirty laundry? As to your question, yes.
    Because that's the way you choose to play, the launch pad has been cleared.

Hey Skennar, where is the link to Pelosi's quote? Dutch has been all over me for not providing the link. Or is this another rule for some and not the others?
    Now that I'm done with a Merry Christmas and more work going overseas under a Democrat President and Senate and a Republican Congress with a sold SCOTUS, sure- straight from the jackass organ:

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/1...al-101072.html

Of course, the suck will continue to happen while parties distract themselves squabbling blame.
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    ^^^ Watch, as once again the Republicans snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
    Sadly I think you're right. The present republican leadership is the worst I've ever seen in either party and the party insiders are more like democrats then the democrats are.