Page 102 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 2529298991001011021031041051061121522026021102 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 28555

Re: Rolleyes News of The Day

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal
    lol, and does this ring a bell?
    http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame12.html

^^^Yeah. Too funny some of them. Im lookin for one that is an impression of Bill Buckley...looking out the window at the tide coming in...reading glasses hanging around his neck...Polo shirt and cableneck sweater from Lands End...pickin on some shrimp and washing them down with chilled white wine.

not dressy enough?
    http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame26.html

The hood is by land's end. I saw one in their catalog. The fit and finish is great, too. Trust me, I know...

^^^Oh Jesus. Everytime I see a damned leather hood or mask...I think of Stern's old deal about Jeffery Dalmer or whoever that nutcase was. Or the guy in Silence of The Lambs.
    Reminds me. Im sure well see a movie pretty quick about that woman that stole that baby.
    Talk about standing in line without a ticket....that gal is whacked.

Look at her. And read the title of the article. The picture shows her other "baby" I guess.

http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/nation...by.041220.html
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 12-20-2004 at 04:22 PM.

Well? Whats all this about? First I had to change my mind about the French people...and not hate their wine-drinking guts anymore. Now I read this? Does this mean all the Chinese guys are our friends now....and I must once again change my thinking and not hate their guts? Or is the Jury trial just a show and theyll kill them after court?

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationwo...orld-headlines

On a serious note. I wanta say thanks to all the guys that read and get a chuckle out of this thread. Its simply how Ive managed to get by a rough time. Some humor and jabs. My oldest son got killed two years ago on his birthday 12/15....so I had to figure out a way to get over it all. So I lash out here. Pretty much Im over it....but Im still not crazy about the damned communists.

Peace.

JimZ

Quote Originally Posted by otoc
    lol, and does this ring a bell?
    http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame12.html
    I need to get a laptop!
    Tyan S5397 2x X5450 16GB - SuperMicro H8DCI 2x 275 8GB - Iwill DK8X 2x Opteron 250 2GB

Take a Kid FISHING!

On a serious note. I wanta say thanks to all the guys that read and get a chuckle out of this thread. Its simply how Ive managed to get by a rough time. Some humor and jabs. My oldest son got killed two years ago on his birthday 12/15....so I had to figure out a way to get over it all. So I lash out here. Pretty much Im over it....but Im still not crazy about the damned communists.

Peace.

JimZ
    Didn't know that. That's a nightmare, glad you've dealt with it constructively. I'm not sure I could at all.

Peace!
    Tyan S5397 2x X5450 16GB - SuperMicro H8DCI 2x 275 8GB - Iwill DK8X 2x Opteron 250 2GB

Take a Kid FISHING!

^^Yeah. Most guys dont realize it...but maybe it explains me better. I never mean any harm...with my posts and stuff. Some of these guys have been sorta my "son"....when I seem to yip and yap.....just wanted to make it clear.

Now back to the funny stuff.

Well here we are again. And how many years later since Vietnam? Now have we changed as a people? Our attention spans shorter these days? What do we do?...given the self imposed restraints we place on ourselves?[no unnecessary civilian deaths/limit collateral damage to physical enviroment].

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Dec20.html

Peace.

JimZ
    I was 15 years ago for my daughter. She was 19 days old and it never really goes away, with help from many it becomes less of a negative force in your life...that'e been my experience!

I totally support any safe nonviolent way of getting through undoubtedly one of the toughest things I know of!! I love your view, damn we are both kind of bent..."Isn't that special!"
    Main Rig: EVGA 141-BL-E769-A1 LGA 1366 Intel X58 CLASSIFIED/WATERCOOLED ED. cooled by the Monster Water Cooling Setup
    HTPC One BIG Case Asus 8 CORE Monster
    ASUS: 5 * BIOSTAR: 1 * CHAINTECH: 1 * EVGA: 3 * GIGABYTE: 5 * SUPER MICRO: 1 *TYAN: 2
    180+ GHZ total power for PC Perspective Killer Frogs Rosetta @ Home Team as The Uncle B's!!

Spoiler!

I'm the Uncle your Aunt won't talk about. Go ahead and pull my finger!

Yeah. I know it wont go. Im good as long as I know Im not getting creepy with it all....you know building weird shrines in the backyard and stuff....or sucking my thumb in the closet. Life continues along.

I'm probably one of the least likely to be voted to go postal, but that experience pushed me waaay past the edge. I crawled into the bottom of a Jim Beam bottle and tried to drink my way up for several years. It got me to the point where I was ready to clean my 'act' up. I'm just glad nobody else got seriously hurt. I used to not evenstart to sober up till half way through a 12 hour shift at work!
    Know you are supported. No, I don't know how you feel. Shitz, I hardly know how I feel/felt! Glad to hear tyou are getting along.
    Main Rig: EVGA 141-BL-E769-A1 LGA 1366 Intel X58 CLASSIFIED/WATERCOOLED ED. cooled by the Monster Water Cooling Setup
    HTPC One BIG Case Asus 8 CORE Monster
    ASUS: 5 * BIOSTAR: 1 * CHAINTECH: 1 * EVGA: 3 * GIGABYTE: 5 * SUPER MICRO: 1 *TYAN: 2
    180+ GHZ total power for PC Perspective Killer Frogs Rosetta @ Home Team as The Uncle B's!!

Spoiler!

I'm the Uncle your Aunt won't talk about. Go ahead and pull my finger!