Re: Rolleyes News of The Day

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal View Post
    Some of this stuff I understand and can accept. Like provisions for wheelchair users at pools etc.
    Look into how many public pools will have to shut down because of it and you'll change your mind on that one.

I think some already have... its been awhile since reading about it.

I'm all about fairness and access for those with special needs. However, I see evidence of "Overkill" with these types of provisions. Here's an example, a nearby Northern Tool store I shop at. 5 special access spaces on the west side of the building - never seen one of them with a vehicle parked in it.

Never seen a wheelchair inside the store.

Grand Opening: JimZ's Discount House Of SCOTUS Opinions

* Opinions got ya down?
    * Cost Increases Driving You Out of Business?
    * Individual Mandates Causing Stress?

Well fret no more Bubba! We here at DHOSO are ready to fashion opinions in the Roberts tradition and wording--out of thin air!
    * Dont be bound by that pesky commerce clause..our new meaning simulator* magically transforms your oral arguments into a new framework for your political convenience!

So call now for a free demo folks

*(patent pending)

Dial 1-the-weas- ext. el for express service

Good. The job needs to be filled and I want it..

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...est=latestnews

Whata great job for me. Not only could I prove Obama was born there...I could sell favors the old fashioned way...cash on the barrelhead.
    Need a visa? Express service? 3000 US and Ill have Sally print one up in the backroom.

Fluff n Stuff is offline ♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♪

Okay, campers... it's Safety Drill time! First scenario: A person enters your workplace with a gun, and starts shooting! Oh noes! What do we do?!?

Well, if you are an armed Federal Agent, your responses should be, in order:

1) Run Away.

2) Hide.

3) If confronted, throw something, like say, a stapler in a way that disrupts the shooter. The Brute.

This is not an exaggeration... this is current policy for Border Patrol Agents.

and as night follows day..here we have Hitler Reacts to Obamacare being iupheld

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...are-upheld.php

For those not familiar..the Hitler Reacts are just humor is all...see youtube
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 06-30-2012 at 10:30 AM.

I like this:

"Cussons's team quickly evacuated the dozen tourists to whom Andrew F. Oberle had been giving a lecture and tried to separate the chimps from Oberle. In the end, Cussons, who was himself attacked by a chimp as he tried to pull it off Oberle, took the extreme step of firing into the air, scaring the animals away."

Extreme Step?

Since when is a warning shot in the air an extreme step?

Good thing mean 'ole SteveW wasn't the one that entered the area first to assist the victim - the headlines would have read a bit differently. You would have read about what a real "Extreme Step" is by the sheer number of chimp casualties......

It would have read something like: "Chimpanzees Slaughtered by Enraged Wild Man......quickly burst into the area and began.......Tactical 12ga Shotgun.......dozens of rounds of 00 buckshot & Deer slugs fired.......skilled sportsman........extensive shotgunning experience.......chased down and laid waste to.......the poor chimpanzees didn't stand a chance........ beheaded........close proximity..........head shots......violent dismemberment........in most cases dead before they hit they ground......authorities are still investigating the slaughter......"
    Last edited by SteveW; 06-30-2012 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    I like this:

"Cussons's team quickly evacuated the dozen tourists to whom Andrew F. Oberle had been giving a lecture and tried to separate the chimps from Oberle. In the end, Cussons, who was himself attacked by a chimp as he tried to pull it off Oberle, took the extreme step of firing into the air, scaring the animals away."

Extreme Step?

Since when is a warning shot in the air extreme measure?

Good thing mean 'ole SteveW wasn't the one that entered the area first to assist the victim - the headlines would have read a bit differently. You would have read about what a real "Extreme Step" is by The sheer number of dead......

It would have read something like "Enraged Wild Man......quickly entered the area and began.......Tactical 12ga Shotgun.......dozens of rounds of 00 buckshot & Deer slugs fired.......skilled sportsman........extensive shotgunning experience.......chased down and laid waste.......the poor chimpanzees didn't stand a chance........ beheaded........close proximity..........head shots......violent dismemberment........in most cases dead before they hit they ground......authorities are still investigating the slaughter......"
    FRH
    If more sane people were armed the crazy ones would get off fewer shots.

Win 7 Premium SP1 / MX 15 KDE / MEPIS 11

Quote Originally Posted by Fluff n Stuff View Post
    Okay, campers... it's Safety Drill time! First scenario: A person enters your workplace with a gun, and starts shooting! Oh noes! What do we do?!?

Well, if you are an armed Federal Agent, your responses should be, in order:

1) Run Away.

2) Hide.

3) If confronted, throw something, like say, a stapler in a way that disrupts the shooter. The Brute.

This is not an exaggeration... this is current policy for Border Patrol Agents.

What do I do? I quickly stage my concealed Glock 27/40 caliber hand gun loaded with Hornady kick ass hollow points. Then I quietly say stop before I put two rounds just left of center mid-chest and one round between his running lights… Problem solved…

I wouldn't want any federal agents to get shot by a crazed gunman.

^ And watch out for those friggin chimpanzees!!!!

Trying to figure out what this thing is...? I haven't a clue, but it gives
    me the creeps.

From Georgia.
    They were told one of these was found crawling up the fence of their yard, and the person's neighbor found one under her planter. I am really interested in finding out what the hell this thing is.

^ The Blob?

Breaking news: Anderson Cooper came out of the closet.

In other breaking news, Mitt Romney is a Mormon.

True to form and habit, the Presidential pilot fish have found(after scouring the US) the 3 business owners that dont want repeal of Obamacare. Their logic seems to be driven by the comfort certainty gives them in planning how costs can simply be passed along to consumers.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/06/29/smal...x.htm?iid=Lead