Page 1894 of 1899 FirstFirst ... 8941394179418441884189018911892189318941895189618971898 ... LastLast
Results 28,396 to 28,410 of 28483

Re: Rolleyes News of The Day

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    ^^^ Watched that earlier... funniest thing all day.
    looks like she needs to borrow some size 18's off the mooch..

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Ashley Judd opens up about her decision to get an abortion

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...rtion-decision

Hollywood stars are like democrats they lie and spread propaganda to get attention and publicity. Ask Ocrazyo, Omar, Tlaib, Swalwell and my favorite Adam Schitt...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Ashley Judd opens up about her decision to get an abortion

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...rtion-decision

Hollywood stars are like democrats they lie and spread propaganda to get attention and publicity. Ask Ocrazyo, Omar, Tlaib, Swalwell and my favorite Adam Schitt...
    Abortion aside for a moment... these are the same idiots who want the gubberment to control every aspect of our lives from cradle to grave. Think if Orwells prediction comes true you simple minded dolts will have a choice about anything? I swear these people barely qualify as functional retards.

-The Gipper

Will never forget the first question on my first college final. The class was Architectural History and the question was to name the cathedral from a single photograph, when it was started, and when it was completed. It was a picture of the front doors. Everyone in class could answer most anything about Notre Dam, but we were only shown the doors. I was the only one that got it right. I think l took a guess.

I never saw it in person. Should have.

^^Got to see it on a couple of trips to France in the late 90s. I enjoyed spending a little time in and around Paris, but really found I liked traveling around the Normandy region more. Before visiting Europe, I never knew there was more than one Norte Dame cathedral, LOL. Have seen many, but none so large and grand as that one.

Richard Cole, last WWII Doolittle Raider, dies in Texas

http://www.startribune.com/richard-c...xas/508334602/

Dang a 103 he didnít get cheated...

Iíve finally diagnosed the demorats major problem. OBSTRUCTIVE DEFECATION... The cure remove head from anal cavity... May require great force. 100% effective.... hopefully the brain cells arenít permanently damaged from lack of ogyenated blood flow.

Could be the cause of spontaneous excessive crying and howling at the moon...

Some of you might have seen our resident libs bitching about how TLR isn't fair to them and want to see conversations shut down here over in the suggestions and feedback forum. I find the timing of this outrage very interesting after their Russia investigation BS wasted taxpayers money and time for nothing leaving them looking like the fools that they are. Now they are in full pouting mode and want any sort of forum that allows ANY type of non-leftist narrative approved talking points shut down. If you think I'm exaggerating in the least check out what permanent full on power trip mod Meridian has to say:

"I think the problem with TLR is that it's about the only part of the forums that gets any traffic. In these days of social media, BBS are dying by inches. Since the site needs an active forum to help get in advertising revenue, the owners are reluctant to clean up TLR. I did volunteer a couple of years ago, but I pointed out that my rules would be ruthless: less than 10% of what is currently posted would survive. It was not accepted. Political debate can be done, and is handled well on another site I use, but it requires the proverbial Rod of Iron to keep a lid on things. It's not the massive alt-right bias that annoys me, so much as the childish nature of almost every post."

OOoohhh, big bad Meridian with his "Rod of Iron." My God he still has the same "We're watching you scum" sig he had 15 years ago when he was chasing people away from the forums he over-moderated then. What is it with leftist fascists that make them think it's up to them and them alone to control political speech? It doesn't work because free people hate it. Meridian doesn't get it though. He thinks the popularity of TLR IS the problem! So how does a leftist put an end to a popular forum if they can't do it via their usual methods?

Scruff knows the way to ensure free speech!

So from what your saying. Basically "advertising revenue", and " the only part of the forums that gets any traffic" are more important in the TLR forum then having control(moderator) with posting rules. So it`s all about the money. Would be interesting to see how much potential revenue is lost by what advertisers see in the TLR forum. And what current advertisers don`t see, and if they did see the posts if they would drop their investment here? Interesting. Maybe just drop all the other forums, and just have the TLR forum. Lol. Maybe rename it The Homophobic Republican Party and Fox News forum. Slogan= post here to get insulted and belittled if your not a white,gun loving, Republican supremacist.

And as usual anyone and everyone that doesn't agree with their pre-approved leftist narrative talking points is a white supremacist.

I post this here to let the members in TLR know what's going on behind the scenes and how leftists work to control thought and speech. They do it in schools, media, politics, and even smaller forums like this. Know that they DETEST free speech and will only "tolerate" what they feel is right. I can GUARANTEE you that if Meridian was over-modding this forum he would immediately delete this post and move to attempt to ban me. It's how they work.

It should be very interesting to see how this all pans out here in the coming weeks.
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H. L. Mencken

^^^ You nailed it. They lost at their little name calling games, got destroyed - next logical move is to crawl around like the background slime they are and attempt to change the rules.

Prevailing mentality: "We had to destroy it to save it"...
    Last edited by SteveW; 04-19-2019 at 12:16 PM.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    "More worthless commentary from the word salad king and wannabe hall monitor who lies about his own posts..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
    Taint +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    MIA

Very observant post, kbohip. I'll share a little backroom observation of my own: views in the complaint section of scruff's most recent complaint = 3. I figure Meridian, someone else, and myself. No comments were added.

Whiners.

Gotta laugh at their idiocy.

To add, have you noticed the latest liberal trend of claiming they're being attacked when their own words are quoted? Keep an eye out, you'll notice it often.

To add, have you noticed the latest liberal trend of claiming they're being attacked when their own words are quoted? Keep an eye out, you'll notice it often.
    Projection......all about projection - 90% of their game is projection. Slight of hand, smoke & mirrors projection.
    "More worthless commentary from the word salad king and wannabe hall monitor who lies about his own posts..."
    Taint +3
    MIA

patriot4us misses the days when the left leaning mods were sympathetic to his victim status and would give an infraction for responding to his attacks. The forums outed sockpuppet wants to file a grievance with the union... explain to me again why he was not permabanned way back then.

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    patriot4us misses the days when the left leaning mods were sympathetic to his victim status and would give an infraction for responding to his attacks. The forums outed sockpuppet wants to file a grievance with the union... explain to me again why he was not permabanned way back then.
    For his past antics, the boy rightfully should have been permabanned years ago - but, geeze what fun it's been hammering him.
    Taint +3
    MIA