Page 2 of 1677 FirstFirst 12345612521025021002 ... LastLast
    Great message Whitney.

Just go away please. I hear MJ may have some rooms to rent out at his" themepark of the absurd" home. Have a chat with Tina Turner. Idiot.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,105525,00.html
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 12-12-2003 at 05:07 PM.

Who decides that this kind of crap is even news?
    Neither one of the parties involved are celebrities anymore,so if he wants to beat on her,and she wants to allow it,good for them-welcome to the real world,but I really don't want to hear about it.

As for the whiners who object to the Christmas tree,mentioned in Jimz's earlier post- "STFU" ,which was the common response to this kind of thing while I was growing up,needs to be brought back and applied to certain people who seem to have nothing better to do than figure out absurd things to pitch a bitch about.

Yes,those four little words,used properly,can stop this type of thing from going any further than the first person who hears the "complaint".

STFU,in combination with a foot in the a**,could prove to be a very persuasive deterrent to this kind of garbage.

Still,I'm sure there would be those who would question the political correctness of such a response.

And my response to them would be...

ec

Just read this gem. A humiliation has been done

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlates...525555,00.html

Fluff n Stuff is offline ♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♪
    Do you know what's ironic? I don't consider the man an average Arab... I consider him an abberation. It would be interesting to see how the West views Saddam... as a representative of 'Arabness' or as I do, as a pathetic individual who does not reflect the culture which he spurned and attempted to destroy in his time as Chief Oppressor...

The sooner the Arab world gets over this delusion, the sooner they will be free from themselves.

Originally posted by Fluff n Stuff on 12-19-2003 at 11:01 AM
    Do you know what's ironic? I don't consider the man an average Arab... I consider him an abberation. It would be interesting to see how the West views Saddam... as a representative of 'Arabness' or as I do, as a pathetic individual who does not reflect the culture which he spurned and attempted to destroy in his time as Chief Oppressor...

The sooner the Arab world gets over this delusion, the sooner they will be free from themselves.
    I agree 100%.
    What I find disturbing is the press creating/magnifying the issue.
    I cant imagine whose issues they seem to represent or advance. Its a Pyrrhic victory.

IMHO
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 12-19-2003 at 12:28 PM.

jimz... thanks for the vocabulary boost... had to look that one up

All this Arab talk about "humiliation"... boohoo... perfect for this thread. Lives have been lost over this scum bucket and still are being lost, yet they wanna complain about humiliation. Once again... boo hoo.

The real twist is that Sodamn Insane had the option of keeping himself well groomed, nobody else did. He could have spared all of his fellow Arabs from "humiliation" by taking a shower and a finding a different abode than a rat hole. The insensitive swine.

Originally posted by jimzinsocal on 12-19-2003 at 08:45 AM
    Just read this gem. A humiliation has been done

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlates...525555,00.html
    To me this speaks to exactly what is wrong with the Middle East. I don't give a damn if Saddam DID stand up to the US, if you have any kinship or empathy with your fellow arabs / muslims / residents of the Middle East, you absolutely MUST, without question, see Saddam for what he is, a ruthless, tyranical, murdering dictator.

To categorize him as ANYTHING else is just pathetic and wrong.

Originally posted by deadrody on 12-19-2003 at 08:02 PM
    To me this speaks to exactly what is wrong with the Middle East. I don't give a damn if Saddam DID stand up to the US, if you have any kinship or empathy with your fellow arabs / muslims / residents of the Middle East, you absolutely MUST, without question, see Saddam for what he is, a ruthless, tyranical, murdering dictator.

To categorize him as ANYTHING else is just pathetic and wrong.
    The Kurds are not Arabs and a huge bulk of Saddam's murders are attributed to them. The Kurds have also fought an armed resistance against their southern neighbors. Lets say tomorrow all the Mexicans lead an armed uprising, you better bet the Americans would slaughter them with any means necessary especially if they were a viable threat.

Originally posted by Nikilo on 12-19-2003 at 12:41 PM
    The Kurds are not Arabs and a huge bulk of Saddam's murders are attributed to them. The Kurds have also fought an armed resistance against their southern neighbors. Lets say tomorrow all the Mexicans lead an armed uprising, you better bet the Americans would slaughter them with any means necessary especially if they were a viable threat.
    So, because they are not "Arabs" their deaths don't count in the equation that makes Sodamn Insane "a ruthless, tyranical, murdering dictator"? I didn't realize Arabs elevated the value of Arab lives so high above their neighbors. Thanks for the insight.

I dont exactly follow your logic as the Kurds in question were/are indeed living within Iraq borders.

Are you actually trying to justify the man's actions?

Now justify Adolph Hitlers actions. Or is that different for you?

My posts are a response to the previous post DC
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 12-19-2003 at 05:02 PM.

To me? Saddam is to Arabs as Hitler was to all Europeans.

"a humiliation to millions of Arabs who saw the TV shots of the Iraqi president being subjected to the humiliating medical checkup"

Geneva Convention, Part 1, Article 3, Section 1a condemns: "Outrages upon personal dignity, in particular, humiliating and degrading treatment"
    I live by cost/benefit. You call me cheap but I think of myself as thrifty.

Asrock 775DUAL-VSTA+Pentium D 805 @3.67, (2)Asrock K7V3M+Duron @166x6

"We must become the change we wish to see in the world." -Gandhi

Originally posted by freezepc on 12-19-2003 at 04:18 PM
    "a humiliation to millions of Arabs who saw the TV shots of the Iraqi president being subjected to the humiliating medical checkup"

Geneva Convention, Part 1, Article 3, Section 1a condemns: "Outrages upon personal dignity, in particular, humiliating and degrading treatment"
    I dont follow your arguement. Hes not a POW...or he wouldnt be tried by fellow Iraq citizens.

Originally posted by freezepc on 12-19-2003 at 01:18 PM
    Exactly!!! Sodamn should be brought up on charges for degrading and humiliating himself by having 750,000 bucks but no bath. It's an outrage on his dignity that the chump didn't even bother to shave before climbing out of his rat hole. He was in violation of the Geneva Convention.