Page 51 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455611011515511051 ... LastLast

Re: Rolleyes News of The Day

http://maddox.xmission.com/cam_whore.html
    ^^I don't know if this has been posted before, but it's hilarous!

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

Quote Originally Posted by smoked trout
    Good ole fashioned chastity enforced by Smith & Wesson!
    There is NOTHING a Smith and Wesson can't handle!

Quote Originally Posted by nuke
    There is NOTHING a Smith and Wesson can't handle!
    Ok, can we please not turn this thread into an advertisement for the competition?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Whip
    Ok, can we please not turn this thread into an advertisement for the competition?
    I don't get it?

Quote Originally Posted by nuke
    I don't get it?
    I was just saying that a certain member that will remain fat and nameless might just work for a certain gun company that has it's worldwide headquarters in Utah.

Last edited by jimzinsocal; 08-09-2004 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal
    I've had some unfavorable responses from members when I suggested to them that some of Anand's articles are worthless BS.

He is very opinionated and doesn't share that with the readers. Many times he puts his "Opinion" in print and does so in the context of testing and presenting factually based conclusions.

I stand by my assertions.
    Last edited by SteveW; 08-09-2004 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal
    Wowsers.

Exclamation Re: Rolleyes News of The Day

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-181992c.html
    ^^^:sigh: NLY in New York......^^^

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

Now here's an example of what would not happen if I were President: Duplicate trials that cost us money. This dirtbag was already convicted and sentenced by the Feds. Life/no if's and's or but's. But no. We need to try him at the State level as well. Guilty. 161 more life sentences.
    What did that cost taxpayers? Total waste of effort and hard earned cash.
    I would have smoked this waste for about $12.00 worth of electricity.

Oh yeah. He wants forgiveness now and would like to help the families of his victims
    feel better about their losses. Hey buddy? Want to make me feel better? Take a fork and pound it thru one eyeball until it reaches the back of your diseased cranium.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/10/na...10nichols.html

^WHOAH!!!! MAD-MOD!-MAD-MOD!-MAD-MOD!!
    ^Must beware of the MAD MOD!

_____________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by New York Times
    Mr. Nichols, 49, never testified and said nothing after he was convicted in federal court. But on Monday he sought forgiveness, asked "everyone to acknowledge God" and offered to correspond with survivors to "assist in their healing process."

The hand of God "has been guiding this trial from Day 1," he said.

"There is no other explanation," he continued. "And it was God who, through the Holy Spirit, worked in the hearts of those jurors who refused to vote for death."
    ^^ It's funny how these guys always let Jesus in their hearts, and preach of God, and the Holy Spirit, blah blah blah when they're facing capital punishment.
    Last edited by JustinC939; 08-10-2004 at 09:23 AM.

^^^Tell me about it. And sorry I was so blunt:

"Now here's an example of what would not happen if I were President: Duplicate trials that cost us money. This dirtbag was already convicted and sentenced by the Feds. Life/no if's and's or but's. But no. We need to try him at the State level as well. Guilty. 161 more life sentences.
    What did that cost taxpayers? Total waste of effort and hard earned cash.
    I would have smoked this waste for about $12.00 worth of electricity.

Oh yeah. He wants forgiveness now and would like to help the families of his victims
    feel better about their losses. Hey buddy? Want to make me feel better? Take a fork and pound it thru one eyeball until it reaches the back of your diseased cranium."

But these creeps irritate me. Very predictable behavior. Go to prison. Meet you know who.
    Learn to dance on your belly with Bubba.
    Its just wasteful. And I get so sick of the way our politicians dance around hard issues.
    Like every word out of their yaps is some popularity contest. Bunch of lily-walking city
    chickens.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC777
    No Kiddin!
    Quote Originally Posted by from article
    "It's a great drinking story, but there's something uncomfortable about being in some guy's apartment touching with strangers."
    Main Rig: EVGA 141-BL-E769-A1 LGA 1366 Intel X58 CLASSIFIED/WATERCOOLED ED. cooled by the Monster Water Cooling Setup
    HTPC One BIG Case Asus 8 CORE Monster
    ASUS: 5 * BIOSTAR: 1 * CHAINTECH: 1 * EVGA: 3 * GIGABYTE: 5 * SUPER MICRO: 1 *TYAN: 2
    180+ GHZ total power for PC Perspective Killer Frogs Rosetta @ Home Team as The Uncle B's!!

Spoiler!

I'm the Uncle your Aunt won't talk about. Go ahead and pull my finger!

Man gets grant to make pots using cow manure

Aug. 10, 2004 08:30 AM

NORTH CANAAN, Conn. - Connecticut dairy farmer Matt Freund sees big profits in a product from his cows.

Not their milk but their poop. He's created poop pots. They're biodegradable planting pots made almost entirely of cow manure.

Freund says the pots aren't just degradable, they also instantly fertilize the young plants. He's filed for a patent for his poop pots.

But Freund won't reveal his secret for forming cow pies into a planting pot that can be mass produced.

He's even received a $72,000 federal grant to develop the manure recycling idea.

Genius. Pure genius:

Cost of Raw Material: nil
    Weaseled $ from Feds: $72,000
    O/H: nil

Cost of New Benz: $72,000