Page 528 of 1677 FirstFirst ... 2842847851852452552652752852953053153253857862810281528 ... LastLast
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 25144

Re: Rolleyes News of The Day

^^^ of course...

You want testimonials, we got 'em...

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    ^^^ The shift of blame to liberals is something we try to do whether they're in control, or not...
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS CROSSHAIR Atholn 64 X2 6400+ - Liquid Cooled
    A/V Mastering & Processing - ASUS A8N32-SLI Opteron 180
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

As if the whole deal at Duke wasnt weird enough

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1107413/

John Kerry video. Pretty self explanitory..

http://www.floppingaces.net/2006/12/15/typical-kerry/

I wonder if Fluff N Stuff is being affected by all this up there

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

If you guys wanta puke? I mean wanta throw something at the TV?
    Goto Fox News and find the stupid video of Cavuto talking to the idiot about "What Would Jesus Think About Walmart"

The most pointless discussion Ive ever heard.

For me? What Jesus might think about Walmart just isnt up there
    among my priorities.

What does it matter?

This is a discussion worth listening to...the whole thing.
    Not because it comes from a "perceived" conservative...hardly the point.
    The guys wife is an expert.

The Glenn and Helen Show: Suicide is Painful You hear a lot about suicide and depression during the holiday season. We talk with Dr. Eric Caine, head of the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Rochester and a consultant to the President's Commission on Mental Health, about suicide and suicide prevention. Do antidepressant drugs raise the risks of suicide or lower them? What preventive steps work, and what should general medical practitioners, or concerned friends and family, do? Dr. Caine offers lots of answers, and interesting discussion.
    You can listen to the show directly -- no downloading needed -- by going here and clicking on the gray Flash player. You can download the file by clicking right here, and you can subscribe via iTunes by clicking here. A lo-fi version suitable for dialup, cellphones, etc. is available by going here and selecting the lo-fi version.
    You can visit the Suicide Prevention Action Network at www.spanusa.org for more information on suicide or take a look at Night Falls Fast: Understanding Suicide, a book recommended by Helen.
    Music is by Todd Steed and the Suns of Phere.
    This podcast is brought to you by Volvo at www.volvocars.us.
    posted at 09:28 AM by Glenn Reynolds

Well? I cant help but notice somehow Rolleyes News didnt make the final cut.

Not that I expected to. But next year is a different story when I roll out my new campaign: "MONEY FOR VOTES"

Lets cut out the bull shit. If you want something? Forget about being the best. Let some cash loose and suddenly things turn around!!

But vote for one of these guys anyway.

http://2006.weblogawards.org/2006/12/best_blog.php

Dont you worry. My thugs are on the case and will begin spreading the wealth at any moment...to ensure a "fair" vote next year.

[sometimes I think someone is gonna take me seriously and Ill end up in prison]

Thanks to Pelosi and Reid?

n midafternoon trading, the Dow Jones industrial average was up 31.40, or 0.25 percent, at 12,448.16. The Dow set a new trading high of 12,486.30, a day after the index rose nearly 100 points and closed above 12,400 for the first time. Broader stock indicators were higher. The Standard & Poor's 500 index was up 1.61, or 0.11 percent, at 1,427.10, and the Nasdaq composite index was up 3.67, or 0.15 percent, at 2,457.52.
    Bonds were little changed, with the yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note flat at 4.60 percent from late Thursday. The dollar was mixed against other major currencies, while gold prices fell.

We gotta get ahold of Enmore and others.
    What on earth is going on in Britain?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1774

Nag nag nag.

Oversize clothes should have obesity helpline numbers sewn on them to try and reduce Britain's fat crisis, a leading professor said today. And new urban roads should only be built if they have cycle lanes, according to Naveed Sattar, Professor of Metabolic Medicine at the University of Glasgow

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal View Post
    If you guys wanta puke? I mean wanta throw something at the TV?
    Goto Fox News and find the stupid video of Cavuto talking to the idiot about "What Would Jesus Think About Walmart"

The most pointless discussion Ive ever heard.

For me? What Jesus might think about Walmart just isnt up there
    among my priorities.

What does it matter?
    Here.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story...C-RSSFeeds0312

Is this why we havent seen Liquidsoul around?
    Well anyway...heres some free publicity for Olive Garden[check our poison specials]

FOXNEWS.COM HOME > BUSINESS
    250 Sick From Eating at Indianapolis Olive Garden

Friday, December 15, 2006

INDIANAPOLIS — More than 250 people have reported becoming sick after eating at an Indianapolis Olive Garden restaurant, a county health official said on Friday, a day after an outbreak of E.coli at Taco Bell restaurants was declared over.
    The Indianapolis Olive Garden customers reported symptoms of nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and in some cases fever, said John Althardt, a spokesman for the Marion County Health Department.
    A spokesman for Olive Garden parent Darden Restaurants Inc. was not immediately available for comment.

^^^ Believe it or not, I agree with this part:
    And new urban roads should only be built if they have cycle lanes, according to Naveed Sattar, Professor of Metabolic Medicine at the University of Glasgow.
    But for a different reason than you might expect.

I think we've gotten far too utilitarian in our development of land and think wide sides that are landscaped and have bicycle/walking paths should be part of any able community that's in the development stage. We're far too densely populated to be comfortable anymore. Plus, we'll be needing to find employment for a lot more of our friends to the south (thus the landscaping).

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal View Post
    Is this why we havent seen Liquidsoul around?
    Well anyway...heres some free publicity for Olive Garden[check our poison specials]

FOXNEWS.COM HOME > BUSINESS
    250 Sick From Eating at Indianapolis Olive Garden

Friday, December 15, 2006

INDIANAPOLIS More than 250 people have reported becoming sick after eating at an Indianapolis Olive Garden restaurant, a county health official said on Friday, a day after an outbreak of E.coli at Taco Bell restaurants was declared over.
    The Indianapolis Olive Garden customers reported symptoms of nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and in some cases fever, said John Althardt, a spokesman for the Marion County Health Department.
    A spokesman for Olive Garden parent Darden Restaurants Inc. was not immediately available for comment.
    "A spokesman for Olive Garden parent Darden Restaurants Inc. was not immediately available for comment."

I wouldnt be available either. Id be in my car driving into a bridge abutment at about 140.

Bush does something right!!

BB KING!!

http://sport.guardian.co.uk/breaking...283142,00.html

But he shouldnt stop there.
    When Im president? Anyone who gets the "medal" also gets a refund of all taxes paid from day one....and a no future taxes treatment.

Vote JimZ in 08