Page 535 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3543548552553153253353453553653753853954558563510351535 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 25078

Re: Rolleyes News of The Day

Well? The World Is Ending At 3:48 this afternoon. Run. Run for your lives...

PRICE JUMP MOST IN 30 YEARS

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal View Post
    Well? The World Is Ending At 3:48 this afternoon. Run. Run for your lives...

PRICE JUMP MOST IN 30 YEARS
    I take that back. The world will not end: Donald Trump has given the crying slut a second chance.

Parts of this are funny and pathetic at the same time.

James Lewis on Ammanutjob's Fantasy/Alternate Universe

http://www.americanthinker.com/2006/...adinejads.html

Item:

A few years ago an Egyptian college professor wrote that subatomic particles must be the "jinns" or Arabian desert spirits that Mohammed wrote about in the Koran. As a devout Muslim this scientifically educated man was convinced that fundamental physics must have been completely known to Allah when he dictated the infallible Koran to the Prophet, fourteen centuries ago.

Item:
    When Arab armies invaded Israel in 1948, the President of Syria said to a Palestinian Arab leader that

"I am happy to tell you that our Army and its equipment are of the highest order and well able to deal with a few Jews; and I can tell you in confidence that we even have an atom bomb... Yes, it was made locally; we fortunately found a very clever fellow, a tin smith..." (R. Patai, 1973, p. 51).

"Rats. I love rats! Ive been true to you master...just give me rats"

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/africa...bwe/index.html

Better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyj4S...elated&search=
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 12-19-2006 at 03:40 PM.

"Rats. I love rats! Ive been true to you master...just give me rats"

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/africa...bwe/index.html
    In some parts, rats are a meat of choice. Seems like CNN are clutching at straws to find a new story on Mugabe...

I wonder if they taste like chicken?

And agree on the CNN comment. I bet you are correct.

I wonder if they taste like chicken?

And agree on the CNN comment. I bet you are correct.
    I've had friends tell me it does. Not game to try it, though I have eaten many things I'd rather not have.

WASHINGTON -- Marion Barry said that he is talking to his lawyers and thinking about suing the D.C. government and the U.S. Park Police after he was stopped, arrested and then released this past Saturday.Watch Tracee Wilkins' ReportBarry said that he was driving to a holiday party around 4:30 p.m. Saturday when U.S. Park Police officers, who said that he was driving too slowly, stopped him.
    // Set DC ad position if(typeof dcadposition == 'undefined')dcadposition = 1; else dcadposition++; if (typeof segQS == 'undefined')segQS=''; if (typeof adid == 'undefined')adid='false'; document.write(""); if ((!document.images && navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Mozilla/2.") >= 0) || navigator.userAgent.indexOf("WebTV")>= 0) { document.write(""); document.write(""); }

Barry said the officers asked him for his license and registration and then said that his license was suspended.Barry told NBC4 the suspension was a clerical mistake, and he accused the U.S. Park police of racial profiling.Park Police said Barry's license was in fact suspended, and that's why he was arrested.Barry was cuffed and taken to a park police station for processing.Barry said the incident took several hours to work out and he was humiliated and severely inconvenienced. He said he wasn't able to drive all weekend due to a mistake by the D.C. government.

^^Yeah "profiling". Thats the ticket.
    Does it ocurr to this idiot its not profiling to recognize the
    person behind the wheel?

Fluff n Stuff is offline ♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♪

I wonder if Fluff N Stuff is being affected by all this up there

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT
    Um, yeah. Well. It was interesting. 90mph winds at my place, just got my internet back about 20 minutes ago, power was out for only three days.

We did have a generator, I care for my folks who can't get around well. (Dad's in a chair.) We had ours out under the garage door, pumping the smoke outside. Also, we chained that sucka down... the reason folks use 'em indoors is that they don't want the generator to drive away in the back of a pickup... it's happened out here; they put it up in the bed while it's running, pull the plug and drive away. You go out to see why the power is out again, and your generator is gone.

We knew this was gonna be a biggun... but a million people without power? It's not catastrophic damage out here in general, but it was massive. Still 200 thousand in the dark 'nStuff.

Well glad all is well. I even went hunting at BOINC Camera thread to put out an apb.

Yeah... serious intenet withdrawals here 'nStuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Fluff n Stuff View Post

Yeah... serious intenet withdrawals here 'nStuff!
    Ill bet. But all is almost back to normal. Lots of trees down etc but everyone is a ok.

Well, everybody I know. We had a pile of folks hurt or killed in the area, though. :*(

How about a little less ceremony and abit more work?

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/12/19/fre....ap/index.html

Five years.