Page 91 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091929394951011411915911091 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 28555

Re: Rolleyes News of The Day

For $10,000? Keep the diamond. I want to lick the contents off the thighs of 3 Playmates of the Month.

http://www.realestategates.com/News/...tini10000.html

I was also listening to the Scott Peterson deal today. Man. This guy is worse than the liar character by Jon Lovitz on SNL.

"Yeah...thats what happened....my hair changed color because I fell into a swimming pool with lotsa chemicals" [Ill continue for Peterson]
    "...and at the bottom of the pool?...why there was $10,000 in cash with a map of Mexico"...."and I didnt kill my wife....I was...I was giving her swimming lessons...thats it...swimming lessons"....."she panicked...and I....well I threw her a life preserver....and it happened to have 400 pounts of concrete attached....thats it your honor.....Im innocent I tell ya...innocent"

Time for this guy to get his special "flu" shot.

That special flu shot is way to good for this sad sack of skin . My suggestion is an all expences paid water skiing trip to south Louisiana or south FL. complete with a ski vest held in place with log chains . As Charlie Daniels say's let the bugs and rattlers and the gators do the rest .

Chris

Fluff n Stuff is offline ♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♪

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal

For $10,000? Keep the diamond. I want to lick the contents off the thighs of 3 Playmates of the Month.
    Gonna take a little stronger rinse than just a martini to get the smell of Heff off of those things...

Quote Originally Posted by painthorse
    That special flu shot is way to good for this sad sack of skin . My suggestion is an all expences paid water skiing trip to south Louisiana or south FL. complete with a ski vest held in place with log chains . As Charlie Daniels say's let the bugs and rattlers and the gators do the rest .

Chris
    ^^^Yup.

This case and the poor complaining characters the Red Cross is recently playing the violin about have forced me to once again come up with one of my patent pending inventions. The guys in my labs are working as we speak with my new "Prisoner Programming System" which I hope to have installed at all State and Federal facilitates early next year. Ill have some details later today on my revolutionary new system. Its flawless.

Don't sit on Santa's knee in CCTV grotto

Bosses at a popular shopping centre have placed a webcam in its festive grotto to protect Father Christmas from allegations of abuse, it emerged today.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

Quote Originally Posted by Enmore
    Don't sit on Santa's knee in CCTV grotto

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

Well at least well get some better quality upskirts shots of all the 17 year old girls Santa pays $50 each to for listening to what they have on their lists.

Oh man does this make my day. BBC gets weaseled on a story. I love it when the press gets its d i c k stuck in the wringer. I can see them squirming now.... running around the office screaming like they have hot coals stuck in their shorts.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...386431,00.html

Fluff n Stuff is offline ♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♪

Oh man does this make my day. BBC gets weaseled on a story. I love it when the press gets its d i c k stuck in the wringer. I can see them squirming now.... running around the office screaming like they have hot coals stuck in their shorts.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...386431,00.html
    (Actual activist) It is a cruel, cruel hoax to play on the people of Bhopal on the 20th anniversary of this tragedy.
    Try this instead:
    (Proposed Activist) The BBC's shoddy factchecking and knee-jerk desire to smear other large corporations will cause lasting psychological damage to those in Bhopal least able to recover without further help. We call upon the BBC to immediately declare their willingness to provide funds for that help.
    Wouldn't THAT be news!

Originally Posted by jimzinsocal

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/articl...1386431,00.html

(Proposed Activist) The BBC's shoddy factchecking and knee-jerk desire to smear other large corporations will cause lasting psychological damage to those in Bhopal least able to recover without further help. We call upon the BBC to immediately declare their willingness to provide funds for that help.

^^^Yeah that will happen real quick. Goons.[the BBC I mean]

Well at least we now know who Rather may end up going to work for.....maybe he put the story together for his buddies at the BBC

What a great news day. Can you imagine some idiot is saying "WTF? I just put it down for a minute"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,140402,00.html

Well Im not so sure how I feel about all this. Sure, Ive made fun of skeleton face and his creepy habits over the years, look at this nut's backyard

but this hits me as being excessive. I mean come on. Sixty guys prowling around your house looking for "???"....for reason "YYY".
    DNA evidence I read. Why didnt they get it last year? Case weak?
    They best be charging him with something new or their case is screwed.
    I just dont know about this:

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=302367
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 12-04-2004 at 10:38 AM.

As wierd as MJ is, this guy tops him. Time to throw away the key.

And then there's this gem , where an officer shoots his partner during a pit bull attack. Too bad they missed the dogs.
    Tyan S5397 2x X5450 16GB - SuperMicro H8DCI 2x 275 8GB - Iwill DK8X 2x Opteron 250 2GB

Take a Kid FISHING!

Quote Originally Posted by smoked trout
    As wierd as MJ is, this guy tops him. Time to throw away the key.

And then there's this gem , where an officer shoots his partner during a pit bull attack. Too bad they missed the dogs.
    Sheesh. That guy cant get any wierder....got those Charles Manson google eyes. Like if he gets really intense youd expect them to turn white and glow. Reminds me of that street preacher from "Johnny Mnemonic" that used to heal people by chopping off their arms and heads.

Sixty guys prowling around your house looking for "???"....for reason "YYY".
    When his house is 60 times the size of most houses I could see it.

DNA evidence I read. Why didnt they get it last year? Case weak?
    I am sorry to say you are right. They don't have much and what they do have is paper thin at best.

Rig #2 Asus p4p800se P4 HT 2.4 oced to 3.4
    Rig #3 Dell Lappy P4 2.2
    Rig #4 Dual P3 800mhz each running at 1.1ghz each
    All folding 24/7

What a joke....and the press and the governments involved are playing it up like it was some international stroke of genius. Hes made all our efforts look pitiful over the years...and now he gets to enjoy a safe retirement at our expense. Jeez...thats some punishment. Put him in some la ti da resort someplace and take care of all his medical and dental....for the rest of his life. Not bad.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...toryID=6995087

I dont think Id do quite the same: First? No trial. No "get out of jail free" card the way Id handle this. The first thing Id do is surgically remove his arms and legs. More manageable.
    Then Id implant a eyebolt in his skull and suspend him from my overhead conveyor system....yes my "Prisoner Programming System". His torso and head would take a daily ride thru my patented figure 8 design[overhead conveyor system] where hed get to listen to some great music in my mirrored "self image department". Inspirational tunes such as "I Feel Pretty"....that I have recently had recorded and mixed by Tiny Tim. Followed by an electrical shock.
    From there? Time for a swim in a 55 gallon drum of 205 degree water./battery acid mixture.
    Repeat.
    All day long.