Page 99 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 498995969798991001011021031091491995991099 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 28555
    Fluff n Stuff is offline ♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♪

Re: Rolleyes News of The Day

Ya just GOTTA know how this would have gone down in Seattle...

Darwin Awards Committee take note 'nStuff!

Must... not...look.... down.....

Cruel Dancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluff n Stuff
    Ya just GOTTA know how this would have gone down in Seattle...

Darwin Awards Committee take note 'nStuff!
    I'm speechless....

All I can think is, how can anybody be so dumb?

Edit: After further reflection, I think this may be a good way to enact Scott Peterson's punishment.
    Last edited by smoked trout; 12-14-2004 at 09:45 PM.
    Tyan S5397 2x X5450 16GB - SuperMicro H8DCI 2x 275 8GB - Iwill DK8X 2x Opteron 250 2GB

Take a Kid FISHING!

Sometimes I wonder just whats wrong with people.

http://www.bmezine.com/news/pubring/20041214.html

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal

Sometimes I wonder just whats wrong with people.

http://www.bmezine.com/news/pubring/20041214.html
    Just imagine when the EMT goes to remove the glasses of the unconscious victim....

RRRRRRRRRRRRRrrriiippp!

Quote Originally Posted by Fluff n Stuff
    Just imagine when the EMT goes to remove the glasses of the unconscious victim....

RRRRRRRRRRRRRrrriiippp!
    ^^^It just gets me. "Im going for new glasses....break out the Black and Decker!!"

He cut himself sleeping in his glasses...left some sharp edges? Moron...

Well Fluff, our judges let me down this time. Seems like the state of Montana might be liable for some of W.R. Grace Co.'s asbestos liability. Too bad the state couldn't just declare bankruptcy like Grace, then magically still be there the next day! Free of liability!

Ruling
    Tyan S5397 2x X5450 16GB - SuperMicro H8DCI 2x 275 8GB - Iwill DK8X 2x Opteron 250 2GB

Take a Kid FISHING!

Steve will like this one. Sorta evens things up with that guy that bit his dog:

----------------------------

Dog Bites Man Where It Hurts the Most

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) A naked man was bitten in the genitals by a police dog while being arrested for running nude and entering homes in a Minneapolis neighborhood. The man was taken to the hospital for treatment of his injuries.

According to police reports, a police canine unit found the nude suspect shortly after noon Dec. 7 in a house on the 5400 block of Park Avenue South.

While the officer was ordering the suspect out of the house, the suspect began hitting him, police said.

The dog, which was still leashed, bit the suspect to protect the officer.

Officer Ron Reier, a department spokesman, said police dogs are trained to bite if their partner is attacked. However, dogs are not trained to bite in the groin area.

Reier said the dog likely just jumped and bit the man, who was moving around at the time.

"The dog did what the dog is trained to do, and that is protect his handler," Reier said.

After the man was bitten, he continued to attack officers and police used a stun gun before eventually restraining him, police said.

The dog was removed from street duty while the incident is being reviewed, and the suspect is in police custody, Reier said.

Thanks to Out There reader Craig A.

----------------------

And then we have "Miss Trash" of the year....the future trailor park queen.....who likes to take her little "Bitbit" out to dinner with her.

http://www.thisislondon.com/til/jsp/...temId=15330453
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 12-15-2004 at 02:15 PM.

Well Im sure shocked and amazed. Imagine that...a lawyer is a crook. Next thing you know they'll find out there is a relationship with drugs and the music industry.
    The guy is a bonehead.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,141633,00.html

And this is good news. Pam is going to China. About the only place on earth where she hasnt been seen naked. Skank.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=334095

And this just in. From our "I Told You So" files. Thought I was nuts when I said there were monsters living on Mars...just like the Species and Starship Troopers movies suggested. See? Read this from some SETI genius:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/life/featu...368967,00.html
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 12-15-2004 at 05:21 PM.

^^ Ah, jz... he's a lightweight. Just a youngin' that started his (il)legal scammin' a little earlier than most. You'd think Loyola could spit out better cons, I mean lawyers, than these three... harrumph... only 400 grand apiece. Friggin' amateurs.

Jokes aside, its amazing how much fuel is out there for this thread.

You're right Jim, Steve liked that one.

Here's one in the same vein.

At the kennel, where I bought a couple of my G Sheps, the owners are partners in a security business that provides armed guards w/dogs. The Kennel supplies the trained dogs for their part of the operation.

The conversation one day at the kennel was the owner Don telling me about having to go to court the next week in a lawsuit. Then he went on to say, in the guard dog business you're always getting sued and he didn't really give a ratsass.

Next, he told me a story of another guy that tried to sue him. He sent a new (young and inexperienced) guard out to a very rough area of Dallas on graveyard shift, in a State Fair / Industrial area.

A local bully confronted the guard and kicked his dog intimidating them both.

With trained dogs, the handler needs to be experienced or BAD things can happen. High powered dogs need high powered and experienced handlers.

So, the kid was new and inexperienced, and Don sent him out with a fairly mild Rottweiler. An underpowered dog, so he wouldn't get into trouble.

When the guard came in the next morning at 7am, he told Don the story. Don told him "Don't worry, I've got just the cure for that".

Next night, he sent the same guard out to the same watch, only this time with a different dog. Beauty of this is, the "Different" dog looked EXACTLY like the first one - same size and markings - only this one was a FLAMETHROWER.

Well, as luck would have it, he met up with the same jerkoff. When the guy shifted his weight and got about 2" of air under his foot to kick the doggie again, this time doggie launched and hit him in the crotch with a trained bite.

The dude went down and wasn't "Saved by the bell".

A MedStar ambulance ride to Parkland Memorial hospital was next on his agenda for the evening's festivities.

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk, nuyk..........
    Last edited by SteveW; 12-15-2004 at 08:11 PM.

^^^^Classic by SteveW

That thug got exactly what he deserved

Im wondering if the "press" can do some more to advance Binnny old boy's plans. Perhaps we can all call some terrorist cells for him and pass along his desires. As it seems his cell phone isnt working. Jesus.

http://sify.com/news/fullstory.php?id=13631044

^^ It's getting rather old, if you ask me. The media is the terrorists' megaphone. Every time that rat climbs out of his hole and speaks into a microphone, we gotta hear about it.

It would be cool if we'd just find the bass turd and that other nimrod, Zarqawi, and move on to the next round of rats.