Thread: <3 This Forum

<3 This Forum

I'd just like to say...

I work the 3-11 shift at work. From 3 to about 6 I'm pretty much awake. Come 6-11, if there's nothing good on TV (yes, there is a TV ) or I forgot to bring a DVD (yes, there is a DVD player here too ), I tend to get rather sleepy.

However, I can always count on the The Lightning Round to get me worked up and filled with energy. I love it. Keep it up everybody.

-Sbuck
    Barton 2500 (200x11)
    Abit NF7-S Rev. 2
    2x256, 1x512 Buffalo (Winbond CH-5), PC3200
    SLK 800(A) w/ SF 2 w/ a 'lil AS Ceramique
    Antec 430W True Power

pretty much awake, if there's nothing good on TV, bring a DVD, get rather sleepy
    I have a serious question, are they hiring?

"It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    heat

Nope. Mwahaha.

No seriously, I thank the good Lord for this job. Couldn't ask for a better one.

And omg, if this thread turns into something crazy go nuts because I said Lord,

LOL.

-Sbuck
    Barton 2500 (200x11)
    Abit NF7-S Rev. 2
    2x256, 1x512 Buffalo (Winbond CH-5), PC3200
    SLK 800(A) w/ SF 2 w/ a 'lil AS Ceramique
    Antec 430W True Power

Pretty nice things to say there bro.....it reflects well on all the folks that come to this Forum.
    Sure we argue and get irritated with one another at times. To me? So what. End of the day?...maybe weve learned something.
    No its not a great forum for the thin skinned...but again? So what.
    Ive had arguements with bros here....but you know what? I get over them.....nobody really means anyone any real harm.
    Life goes on.
    And the guys that have taught me the most? The ones Ive had heated discussions with. Go figure..

JimZ

Re: <3 This Forum

Originally posted by senorbuck on 12-17-2003 at 03:25 PM
    I'd just like to say...

I work the 3-11 shift at work. From 3 to about 6 I'm pretty much awake. Come 6-11, if there's nothing good on TV (yes, there is a TV ) or I forgot to bring a DVD (yes, there is a DVD player here too ), I tend to get rather sleepy.

However, I can always count on the The Lightning Round to get me worked up and filled with energy. I love it. Keep it up everybody.

-Sbuck
    Just don't let this place raise your blood pressure needlessly. Reason I say this is we have lost some fairly intense members lately that I really miss.....sad. As JimZ said though, the secret is..... you really have to roll with the punches here. Welcome aboard!

^^ what he said
    whenever i have time.. i love comin to TLR.
    it's just that damned free time issue.. lol