Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    i've emailed him this aft as well..no response yet..he'll be around.

ok cool, just checking in, i will be around also, waiting, thanks

I'd like to see this issue resolved for the simple fact that I am tired of seeing threads in various forums being hi-jacked by FallenCow...It seems to me, if Jeremy is being sincere, that he has been trying to cantact FallenCow for at least a few days, but hasn't had a response. FallenCow, are you honestly giving this guy a chance?

Let's get this resolved, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!

EDIT: I'm NOT taking side, I'm just getting tired of this mess. You guys stop posting til this is fixed, then let us know. This really goes for addicted2AMD!!!
    Last edited by Ray5150Ray; 01-09-2004 at 10:46 PM.

before some kind of war starts here, let's remember that this guy has brought upon himself whatever comments arise out of his own actions..he's the one who screwed up..it's part of the price he pays for at the very least his sloppiness in dealing if nothing else..that being said, i'm going to trust he's working to resolve this with everyone..

yes, I do know i messed up in my delays, etc... am in the process of straightening all this mess out, I have an agreement with cow and and the others, so they should not post anything unless the deals fall through, in which I told them to do whatever they think is nessesary if I dont come through, but until then they should not doing anymore hijacking or negative comments about me. sorry for all this. but will be resolved, thanks

Hey AddictedtoAMD

AddictedtoAMD was posting at another forum, trying to explain what happened and what he was going to do about it and was stopped.
    I received AddictedtoAMD's emails and posted the info he emailed me, which info was who he owed money and when they were to be paid.
    So I believe Jeremy is working on fixing up this mess he got himself into. For the record, Jeremy has taken full responsibility for these matters.

Glad to see he appears to be fixing things up.

Anyone can mess up, but it takes a man to set things straight!

yes thanks nnork,

fallencow's money will be out the door today around 4pm
    computerwhiz, at the same time.

i will post here the info,(tracking etc..) to show my progress on taking care of these matters, thanks

Glad to see you getting things together. I just wanted to post to say that Jeremy and I have reached a deal and, according to him, should be resolved at the latest, next week.
    Amd Athlon Xp 3000 Barton
    ABIT NF7-S
    Lan Boy Case
    350W power supply (Blue LED)
    Windows XP Pro
    Radeon 9600 SE
    WD 60 gb HD
    512 Kingston

I am glad to see it too Jemery is a good guy
    DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 SLI-DR
    A64 Opteron 180 235x12 @ 2820Mhz 1.35v
    Thermalright Ultra 90, MSI 8800GT
    2 Raptors 74G HDs in Raid
    Mushkin 2 X 1GB XP4000
    PC PWR Cooling 510 SLI PSU

HEAT

Well, Jeremy may or may not be a good guy but he's a terrible trader. Lying is not a sign of a good person.

Jeremy told me that he would be sending out money today, Wednesday January 14, but again, he has emailed me with an exucse:

hey im still waiting for my wifes check, and its 430 here, so i doubt i
    will be able to make it to the bank and the post office today, the bank
    will be at least 15 minutes being its soo late, but i will get it sent
    first thing tomorrow, i promise, this is not an excuse.

I will see tomorrow if he will come through or not on his word.

i'm sure anyone at this point would understand that at this point, i would suggest caution to anyone in dealing with jeremy given promises have been made to settle up, but until those deals are resolved, his reputation is still in question.

http://forums.anandtech.com/messagev...readid=1225648
    Last edited by tenax; 01-15-2004 at 09:04 AM.

I'm sure that any member here, just using plain common sense, would be very careful dealing with addicted at this point, and would require addicted to ship first or pay first, and pay in such a way that it cant be reversed, like cash or money order.

My belief is that he has screwed up royally but is trying to fix things and i hope he does. Right now, its only a belief.

I was recently successful in helping another bad trader fix things up. He had scammed 4 people, had 3 money orders and a playstation2 and games. The people got their money orders back, uncashed, and the other got his p\station and games back.
    I have worked with a few other too, in the past. Some of these people want to fix things up and i hope addicted is one of them.
    Addicted, i am neutral here at the moment, i need to see or hear of someone getting money or stuff back from you and i hope you do it.

Anyone can screw up, but it takes a man to be first be honest and second, to fix things up. I hope this is the path that addicted has chosen!

Originally posted by nnork on 01-15-2004 at 09:18 AM
    I'm sure that any member here, just using plain common sense, would be very careful dealing with addicted at this point, and would require addicted to ship first or pay first, and pay in such a way that it cant be reversed, like cash or money order.

My belief is that he has screwed up royally but is trying to fix things and i hope he does. Right now, its only a belief.

I was recently successful in helping another bad trader fix things up. He had scammed 4 people, had 3 money orders and a playstation2 and games. The people got their money orders back, uncashed, and the other got his p\station and games back.
    I have worked with a few other too, in the past. Some of these people want to fix things up and i hope addicted is one of them.
    Addicted, i am neutral here at the moment, i need to see or hear of someone getting money or stuff back from you and i hope you do it.

Anyone can screw up, but it takes a man to be first be honest and second, to fix things up. I hope this is the path that addicted has chosen!
    First of all I'm saddened to be reading this still. I've had a similar incident that I feel is worth mentioning also. I can see that people feel he is a nice guy and I've felt the same about him as well. But reading this now I see that this is part of the image he's drawing to garner sympathy. That's why you've seen people draw lines in both this forum and Anandtech, where I was originally made aware of his continued actions to deceive. Half of the people are mostly the ones who have dealt with him directly and the other half are caught in his charming disposition. Dare I say it, but this is part of the way in which he works.

Start here: http://forums.amdmb.com/showthread.p...hreadid=269110

My first and only dealing with him. Let's start at the top, shall we? Notice the pics. Notice a strategically placed item that doesn't allow you to see the area beneath the fan set in the case's clear panel. That's because it's cracked. The face plate of the case also came broken. It came with the bfg fx 5600 256mb videocard. It was having numerous errors previous to the permanent artifacts and corrupted the windows installation multiple times. After the computer had been powered on for no more than a total of 2 days the card is now viciously corrupted by artifacts and a scrambled screen. This card was run into the ground before I got it. It was partially fried. And I wondered why I got such a cheap price for all this stuff...

On to the lies and continued deception. Rageoc already said it best on Anand,
    okay let me guess delayed shipping because he forgot, ran out of time, or was busy. Said he sent it and you should have it by now. Gave a few fake tracking numbers, even one that was scanned in so you could see it and all were either delivered somewhere else or didn't show up in the system. Told you that it was accidently sent somewhere else and that that person would be shipping it to you. Even sent an empty envelope with tracking so you could track it and just be let down when you received it. Told you his grandmother has been sick and that his dad is in the hospital, and that things were hard because he was laid off and was trying to get back to work. Any of this sound familiar or are these just things that he has told me?
    I almost cried while I was reading that. Word for word I was reading the exact same script(plus or minus a few other plots and stories he must have lifted from daytime soap operas) that was read to me by Mr. Oliver. Add to that he even used his daughter as an excuse saying she was sick. I don't even know what category of human being would ever claim such a thing. I always think you should be careful what you wish for because you may just get it...

I was buying the rig for my girl. I have one and I was going to get her one for Xmas. I even told him that. So I sent my money to him almost 2 or 3 days after the deal. After that I had to beg him on nearly a daily basis to give me what was mine. I received numerous fake tracking #'s, I even followed one legit one (2301 3460 0001 2961 1933 at www.usps.com) that ended up being delivered to Louisiana. Must have been one of the few lucky traders that had no issues(who's percentage in his heatware seem to be declining). After a while I was giving up hope. He can deliver a new lie for every day of the week and a new problem that will once again stop him from sending out the package. I have plenty of emails, PM's, and converstaions on AIM that I could share to back up such statements, so before his sympathizers again claim he is a kind a just person please be aware that this is his calculated impression.

Finally I had enough. The cell phone number he gave me was apparently shut off. I called the home number he gave me...BINGO. I had the man himself on the phone. I expressed very sweetly and succinctly that he needed to remove himself from whatever household furniture he was glued to and to get my package out the door. Days later and it was off.

I'm the user nswarr on his heatware and I returned positive feedback because he had me convinced of his outrageous and incidental misfortunes that led to such a lenghty and horrible deal. This is what i said,
    Incredible deal for a great system. Had a few issues getting it sent out but he was an honest guy. Always kept in contact and gave me several avenues in which to locate him. Great packing for the system as well. Good trade.
    I was fooled as well. I didn't want to say anything bad as I'd never want to screw over a nice guy. People who have not been in direct contact or had to deal with this would not understand and as such I don't expect you to. He's always nice when he slides those lies between his teeth. He was telling me in the beginning of December that he was going to stop with the tomfoolery. Strangely enough he was still making deals at the time; writing checks he couldn't cash. Just like the negative feedback previous to mine....he was saying the same thing to the guy before me and set me on track for the next 40 days of lies. He's been doing this for months and he will continue to do so so long as he has a small crowd that will put some sort of doubt in your mind that there may actually be some salvation for this man.

Have no qualms. This is not going to stop.

"But you got your stuff back! Who cares!"

Becoming a victim of this yank around is a horrible experience to say the least. I had $375 floating in the air and PCBliss had $720. Jeremy's collected a grand or two and sat on the money. I'm surprised nobody has tallied the abusive amounts of cash and goods he's got sitting in stockpile or in his wallet. He was very happily spending my money for weeks and some change before I got my stuff. Read his sig and check out what a wonderful rig he has...should I be surprised? We've been helping him build it for months.

And that isn't even considering that he is a fellow poster that has friends here. You feel betrayed by someone who should be on your side. Someone who understands how awful this type of activity is. I don't feel there's any excuse for it and frankly I'm sad to be reading this 2 months after he was telling me his first few dozen lies. This activity should be condemned whether or not the goods make it back to their owners weeks and months later.

To
    Snowball 2

I think everybody except you already know how badly addicted has screwed up. It's VERY, very badly. He's been a real bad actor.

The people he owes are just hoping he will fix things up, looks like this time its the very last of the many many chances he has already had!

I am very saddened to see this and I hope he makes it all right to those he owes. You can see how things get when you pile one lie on top of another. Let us hope for the best.
    DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 SLI-DR
    A64 Opteron 180 235x12 @ 2820Mhz 1.35v
    Thermalright Ultra 90, MSI 8800GT
    2 Raptors 74G HDs in Raid
    Mushkin 2 X 1GB XP4000
    PC PWR Cooling 510 SLI PSU

HEAT