Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Originally posted by Snowball 2 on 01-15-2004 at 02:51 PM
    First of all I'm saddened to be reading this still. I've had a similar incident that I feel is worth mentioning also. I can see that people feel he is a nice guy and I've felt the same about him as well. But reading this now I see that this is part of the image he's drawing to garner sympathy. That's why you've seen people draw lines in both this forum and Anandtech, where I was originally made aware of his continued actions to deceive. Half of the people are mostly the ones who have dealt with him directly and the other half are caught in his charming disposition. Dare I say it, but this is part of the way in which he works.

Start here: http://forums.amdmb.com/showthread.p...hreadid=269110

My first and only dealing with him. Let's start at the top, shall we? Notice the pics. Notice a strategically placed item that doesn't allow you to see the area beneath the fan set in the case's clear panel. That's because it's cracked. The face plate of the case also came broken. It came with the bfg fx 5600 256mb videocard. It was having numerous errors previous to the permanent artifacts and corrupted the windows installation multiple times. After the computer had been powered on for no more than a total of 2 days the card is now viciously corrupted by artifacts and a scrambled screen. This card was run into the ground before I got it. It was partially fried. And I wondered why I got such a cheap price for all this stuff...

On to the lies and continued deception. Rageoc already said it best on Anand,

I almost cried while I was reading that. Word for word I was reading the exact same script(plus or minus a few other plots and stories he must have lifted from daytime soap operas) that was read to me by Mr. Oliver. Add to that he even used his daughter as an excuse saying she was sick. I don't even know what category of human being would ever claim such a thing. I always think you should be careful what you wish for because you may just get it...

I was buying the rig for my girl. I have one and I was going to get her one for Xmas. I even told him that. So I sent my money to him almost 2 or 3 days after the deal. After that I had to beg him on nearly a daily basis to give me what was mine. I received numerous fake tracking #'s, I even followed one legit one (2301 3460 0001 2961 1933 at www.usps.com) that ended up being delivered to Louisiana. Must have been one of the few lucky traders that had no issues(who's percentage in his heatware seem to be declining). After a while I was giving up hope. He can deliver a new lie for every day of the week and a new problem that will once again stop him from sending out the package. I have plenty of emails, PM's, and converstaions on AIM that I could share to back up such statements, so before his sympathizers again claim he is a kind a just person please be aware that this is his calculated impression.

Finally I had enough. The cell phone number he gave me was apparently shut off. I called the home number he gave me...BINGO. I had the man himself on the phone. I expressed very sweetly and succinctly that he needed to remove himself from whatever household furniture he was glued to and to get my package out the door. Days later and it was off.

I'm the user nswarr on his heatware and I returned positive feedback because he had me convinced of his outrageous and incidental misfortunes that led to such a lenghty and horrible deal. This is what i said,

I was fooled as well. I didn't want to say anything bad as I'd never want to screw over a nice guy. People who have not been in direct contact or had to deal with this would not understand and as such I don't expect you to. He's always nice when he slides those lies between his teeth. He was telling me in the beginning of December that he was going to stop with the tomfoolery. Strangely enough he was still making deals at the time; writing checks he couldn't cash. Just like the negative feedback previous to mine....he was saying the same thing to the guy before me and set me on track for the next 40 days of lies. He's been doing this for months and he will continue to do so so long as he has a small crowd that will put some sort of doubt in your mind that there may actually be some salvation for this man.

Have no qualms. This is not going to stop.

"But you got your stuff back! Who cares!"

Becoming a victim of this yank around is a horrible experience to say the least. I had $375 floating in the air and PCBliss had $720. Jeremy's collected a grand or two and sat on the money. I'm surprised nobody has tallied the abusive amounts of cash and goods he's got sitting in stockpile or in his wallet. He was very happily spending my money for weeks and some change before I got my stuff. Read his sig and check out what a wonderful rig he has...should I be surprised? We've been helping him build it for months.

And that isn't even considering that he is a fellow poster that has friends here. You feel betrayed by someone who should be on your side. Someone who understands how awful this type of activity is. I don't feel there's any excuse for it and frankly I'm sad to be reading this 2 months after he was telling me his first few dozen lies. This activity should be condemned whether or not the goods make it back to their owners weeks and months later.

Ok yes i was late shipping it out, that pc was in working order when i shipped it out. even installed my xp home for u to see, as far as the vid card, it was also in perfect working order, when it left, everything i discribed abou tht epc was true,

Im not trying ot sound harsh, but everything about that deal is legit, but because of my recent actions, etc... everything is being dug up and put out to make me look even worse, I was late yes, but the pc was in perfect working order, the case, was my personal case, unitil i got the one through rustler,almost all the components in that system were from my pc.Im not looking for anyone to take my side, i know i screwed up, and cant say that enough. and am working to fix it all. that iam

starting with fallencow, who i owe 250.00 for the speakers.

just sent his money out,

usps priority with dc

0302 1790 0002 5352 9905.

so he is out of the way. now working on the rest.
    Last edited by addicted2AMD; 01-15-2004 at 04:46 PM.

From Addicted

"starting with fallencow, who i owe 250.00 for the speakers.
    just sent his money out, usps priority with dc
    0302 1790 0002 5352 9905."

That would be a good start, addicted, thanks for keeping your word!

like i said im trying, but between my personal life and everything else, it takes time, but im trying, so please take that into consideration, before u make anymore comments abou tme, thanks

Ok yes i was late shipping it out, that pc was in working order when i shipped it out. even installed my xp home for u to see, as far as the vid card, it was also in perfect working order, when it left, everything i discribed abou tht epc was true,

Im not trying ot sound harsh, but everything about that deal is legit, but because of my recent actions, etc... everything is being dug up and put out to make me look even worse, I was late yes, but the pc was in perfect working order, the case, was my personal case, unitil i got the one through rustler,almost all the components in that system were from my pc.Im not looking for anyone to take my side, i know i screwed up, and cant say that enough. and am working to fix it all. that iam
    This hasn't been dug up to make you look worse as it was yourself who's tarnished your image. Not me. My issue is that you have continued to make these deals when you have known for months that you had other obligations to attend to and made no effort to meet them. Now that it's become a festering pile of snot and you stand on the edge of legal action NOW you feel bad for what you've done. Where were you in October when these issues began? Why were you still making deals in December?

I'm upset that you are still doing this to people after it was more than apparent that you couldn't and shouldn't have been doing more online trading. I'm most interested to know what you've been doing with these large cash payments that you have been receiving on a monthly basis. You are always around to receive them yet something always derails you from sending stuff back out. What is holding you back? A ride to the post office? I honestly cannot see why you have such a problem. We all have problems in our life but when it comes to being listed as a grand theft felon I think we can all find the energy to fix the issue before it becomes one.

As far as the PC I will only blame myself. Caveat emptor and such.

Originally posted by Snowball 2 on 01-15-2004 at 04:29 PM
    This hasn't been dug up to make you look worse as it was yourself who's tarnished your image. Not me. My issue is that you have continued to make these deals when you have known for months that you had other obligations to attend to and made no effort to meet them. Now that it's become a festering pile of snot and you stand on the edge of legal action NOW you feel bad for what you've done. Where were you in October when these issues began? Why were you still making deals in December?

I'm upset that you are still doing this to people after it was more than apparent that you couldn't and shouldn't have been doing more online trading. I'm most interested to know what you've been doing with these large cash payments that you have been receiving on a monthly basis. You are always around to receive them yet something always derails you from sending stuff back out. What is holding you back? A ride to the post office? I honestly cannot see why you have such a problem. We all have problems in our life but when it comes to being listed as a grand theft felon I think we can all find the energy to fix the issue before it becomes one.

As far as the PC I will only blame myself. Caveat emptor and such.

Im not trying to turn this into more then it should be,

1. i screwed up,

2. resolving the issues

3. then im done trading for a long time,

and if i even do, It will only be with people i know, and have np shipping or paying first, I know im wrong,

All im saying is, is doesnt matter what i did last month or the month before, what is important is getting the debts resolved, in a timely manner, to show im serious about this. thanks

im not replying anymore, unless its to give out tracking info, or any info related to it, ive got one out out of the way, more to come, thanks

I owe an apology to snowball 2, i didnt realize you were one of the people involved, so my apology.

On the upside, addicted hopefully has taken care of one person today, good!

I'm the one Jeremy is sending a money order to. I will see if it comes on Tuesday with a valid payment. I have made a post at anandtech:

http://forums.anandtech.com/messagev...GE=2&zb=336479

Thanks for the concern from everyone. Hopefully we'll get this resolved for everyone.

Well whatever Jeremy claims , I am convinced he lied to me most of the way through. He says he is being sincere , but I just can't believe him anymore. I am writing this because I have had a terrible experience with this trader. He has been a huge inconvience for me. He claims he is shipping me his card friday , but it is really hard to believe him after all the lies he has told. I really hope he follows through on his word ( which isn't worth much anymore) because I am just fed up. I have been told the following excuses

1. The card has been lost in the mail

2. For some reason the card after 3 weeks is still in transit , it is being sent back to sener

3. I said I didn't want to deal with this anymore , so i told him to just send me a refund. He agreed , gave me 2 false tracking numbers. This is when I posted about him being a possible troll , and all the trouble I had been having with him. He then accused me of being an "immature trader" and left negative heateware ( let me remind you at this point at least a month has past since I was suppose to recieve my card)

4. He tried to send me a refune through pay pal , but it "dissapeared" from his account (I got especialy mad when he was making deal after deal with other traders , when he hadn't even settled with me)

5. He then said he bought another card from newegg , and when I asked about it he said it was "broken"

and many , many excuses inbetween....

Whatever he may says , he has been lieing to me. And others , I really thought he was a good guy , but it is apparent he has some serious problems. I hope he is sincere about sending me a refund but I am not getting my hopes up. This has truely been a sorrow experience for me. I am not attacking him just informing others , so they do not go through the same thing.

here are aim logs and such , you can form your own conclusion on them.

Pay pal ordeal
    addicted2AMD [10:59 PM]: i will email u the pic
    MLynch2009 [10:59 PM]: I sent a request for 190 dollars..pay it
    MLynch2009 [10:59 PM]: all I see in my pay pal account is you REQUESTING TWENTY DOLLARS FROM ME

addicted2AMD [11:00 PM]: i see but now it say unverified,
    addicted2AMD [11:00 PM]: and 3.17 in my account
    MLynch2009 [11:00 PM]: click pay
    addicted2AMD [11:00 PM]: Recent Activity | All Activity | Items Won
    Your Recent Activity displays the last 7 days of account activity.
    File Type To/From Name/Email Amount ($) Date Status Details Action
    Bill From Patricia Lynch $190.00 USD Dec. 30, 2003 Pending Details

addicted2AMD [11:00 PM]:
    U.S. Premier Account Overview
    Name: jody oliver

Email: addicted2amd@earthlink.net (Add email)

Balance: $3.17 USD
    Earn a return on your balance!

View Limits
    addicted2AMD [11:01 PM]: my money is gone, and now it says unverified
    MLynch2009 [11:01 PM]: under action it says pay
    addicted2AMD [11:02 PM]: right but when i click pay this is what it says
    addicted2AMD [11:02 PM]: To send money instantly, please add a credit card to your account.

Add Credit Card

You have 0 debit or credit cards active on your account.
    MLynch2009 [11:02 PM]: go to send money
    MLynch2009 [11:02 PM]: put in my e-mail
    MLynch2009 [11:03 PM]: put in 200 dollars as the amount
    MLynch2009 [11:03 PM]: as for type select goods
    MLynch2009 [11:03 PM]: click continue
    MLynch2009 [11:03 PM]: and btw how are u going to pay me with 3 dollars in your account??

addicted2AMD [11:04 PM]: lol i did, but your not listening to me. it says unverified, and my 200 is gojne, only 3.17
    addicted2AMD [11:04 PM]: and i dont know why!!!!
    MLynch2009 [11:05 PM]: well all I see from you is a bill requesting 20 dollars
    MLynch2009 [11:05 PM]: you did not send me the money
    MLynch2009 [11:05 PM]: you merely requested money hoping i was stupid enough to misconstrue it as me recieving the money
    MLynch2009 [11:06 PM]: now please send the damn money and stop playing games , I dont have time for this
    MLynch2009 [11:06 PM]: this isn't rocket science I do it all the time with no problems what-so-ever
    addicted2AMD [11:06 PM]: ok since your not listening to me, i will either western union it tomorrow, or send another mo, out.
    addicted2AMD [11:06 PM]: which one,
    MLynch2009 [11:06 PM]: oh that'll be great!!
    addicted2AMD [11:06 PM]: i just told u paypal has me not verified now for some reason, and my 230 is not their now, only 3.17
    MLynch2009 [11:07 PM]: lets hope it doesent get lost again ...
    MLynch2009 [11:07 PM]: ya that happens alot...
    addicted2AMD [11:07 PM]: do u want a screen shot for proof,
    addicted2AMD [11:07 PM]: i dont know what else to tell u,
    MLynch2009 [11:07 PM]: tell me what the hell is going on here
    addicted2AMD [11:07 PM]: it was there 20 minutes ago, now its not, and now im not verified!!!!!
    addicted2AMD [11:08 PM]: thats all i know
    MLynch2009 [11:08 PM]: your telling me the 2 lost video cards , the bogus tracking numbers , the wrong address for the MO , and now the pay pal won't work , is all a coincidence???
    MLynch2009 [11:08 PM]: I am seeing a lot of redundance here
    addicted2AMD [11:08 PM]: well, i guess so, but the problem is this my money was in their 20 minutes ago, now its not,
    MLynch2009 [11:09 PM]: it seems nothing you do works
    MLynch2009 [11:09 PM]: damn , i hate when that happens
    addicted2AMD [11:09 PM]: well u know what, ive never had a complaint or any problems, with any thing ive done online. until now, and its not like im trying to run with your cash,
    MLynch2009 [11:10 PM]: well that's what it seems like
    addicted2AMD [11:10 PM]: I have everything to back what ive told u, from day one
    MLynch2009 [11:10 PM]: i dont know what your trying to do , and that's what i'd like to know
    addicted2AMD [11:10 PM]: im trying to pay u back, and thought this was over with until now,
    MLynch2009 [11:11 PM]: ok..can u go to the post office tommorow?
    addicted2AMD [11:11 PM]: im really pissed now, this is the reason i hate paypal. yes i can unless u want western union
    MLynch2009 [11:11 PM]: what ever
    addicted2AMD [11:11 PM]: but if i send western union, it will be like 30 bucks to send it,
    addicted2AMD [11:12 PM]: and its instand, vs, 5 bucks to send a mo that will take 3 days to get their
    MLynch2009 [11:12 PM]: well request tracking and tommorow i am going to call the post ofice and verify that it is going to my address
    MLynch2009 [11:12 PM]: p.m me the tracking , I expect it before 3 o'clock
    addicted2AMD [11:13 PM]: ok, it will be after, 4 pm before i can do it, but will do the above u requested, email me your addy again, to addicted2amd@earthlink.net I WONT BE ABLE TO UNTIL AT LEAST 3:30 WHEN MY WIFE GETS HOME
    addicted2AMD [11:13 PM]: I HAVE TO GO TO THE BANK AGAIN, BEFORE I GOT TO THE POST OFFICE
    MLynch2009 [11:15 PM]: ok i'll probably call the post office thursday to vierify the tracking
    MLynch2009 [11:15 PM]: make sure u send it to me
    addicted2AMD [11:15 PM]: OK, WILL SEND IT PRIORITY MAIL, WITH DC
    addicted2AMD [11:15 PM]: man this really pisses me off aobut paypal,
    MLynch2009 [11:15 PM]: ok whatever, just make sure u get tracking
    addicted2AMD [11:16 PM]: aight, talk tomorrow, i will be home allday, but will get the tracking around 330 to 400 for ya
    MLynch2009 [11:16 PM]: ok , your going to that same post office right?
    addicted2AMD [11:17 PM]: yes, but im going to aviod the black man, who checked me out last time
    MLynch2009 [11:17 PM]: ok
    addicted2AMD [11:17 PM]: prolly the lady i talked to on the phone,
    Last edited by Computerwiz; 01-16-2004 at 01:45 AM.

I thought there were 3 people he owed, are you a 4th person?

yes the video card, but my paypal at that time, was my banks fault, they told paypal, the account number was wrong, and the only way to fix it was to get my bank to fax them the info. but since gone to a new bank,since they always have problems. and have since opened a new paypal for just incase things, and it will be verified, prolly monday,

its goes like this, for teh 100th time

fallencow, 250.00 for the speakers, he is pending, payment was sent out yesterday around 3pm

computerwhiz, 200.00 or videocard, which atm its the vider card by no later than next friday,

pcbliss. 720.00 which still waiting for my mo in the mail if not will send him a little payment today, as a start, and to gain trust,

and rageoc, 300.00 which we have settled, which means, when the above 3 are taken care of im sending him some of pc parts as payment,

The point is, i will answer any questions to anybody, I have nothing to hide, Im wrong for hwo this happend, but like ive said the past week now, things will be resolved, otherwise i wouldnt be here, posting, my progress, or explaining things, etc... im just asking for a chance to make things right with all I owe. THATS IT. thanks

To addicted

Thanks for responding, there is so much info floating around its hard to tell what, but you have made a good point of listing them all, thats good.
    by next week, the first person will let the forums know if he has money in his hands and then you can finish turning this around.
    I sure hope so.
    Its good that amdmb let you stay here, gave you one last chance to fix things up.
    Sorry for the mixup, i wasnt looking to cause any probs, guess i should have emailed you instead. I tried pm'ing you last nite but your pm was full, so i just posted here.

I hope all goes well for you and for these people!

Yes we all agree that the dealings that we've had thus far with Jeremy have not been good ones. I'm not saying he's a good guy or a bad guy because by the end of next week we will all know by his actions. He seems like a nice guy, but yes it could be an act. He seems like a total lying troll that should be prosectuted, but it might be a misunderstanding. We know he tried to do something negative here, there is no denying that, but this is his chance to make it right. Granted it wont erase the past, but at least it will be shown that the debts were resolved and that he has no outstanding debts. I, like everyone else, just want what is mine. I'm tired of feeling out and betrayed. I just want the whole thing over with.

Hey Jeremy, I don't want to start something here, but I've noticed that you haven't mentioned Tony as one of your debts. You told me you sent him money earlier this week, but he says he hasn't received money or tracking info. So I think you might want to get his tracking info up to show an even better gesture.
    Amd Athlon Xp 3000 Barton
    ABIT NF7-S
    Lan Boy Case
    350W power supply (Blue LED)
    Windows XP Pro
    Radeon 9600 SE
    WD 60 gb HD
    512 Kingston

Im done posting now, for good(unless its a status report) if u need me email me,

im getting threats, etc and that is not cool, i know where i stand on this, as do the people involved,

So if u need me u know how to reach me,

like this kid

FuSioNPiT: TROLL
    addicted2AMD: ??
    FuSioNPiT: http://forums.anandtech.com/messagev...readid=1225648
    FuSioNPiT: You're a Troll
    FuSioNPiT: And you know you are
    addicted2AMD: ok, and how did u come to this conclusion?
    FuSioNPiT: The fact that you ARE one
    FuSioNPiT: C**k loving A**filling Sheep Eater
    addicted2AMD: lol well thats real mature
    Previous message was not received by FuSioNPiT because of error: User FuSioNPiT is not available.

addicted2AMD: lol well thats real mature
    Previous message was not received by FuSioNPiT because of error: User FuSioNPiT is not available.

and others i can even post. Some get very violent, which is kinda scary, cause u dont know who this person is, or what they can do to u,

so please let this be handled, and be mature about it, I am.
    thanks

I wasn't going to post anything here until I read the last post. If you little Simpletons don't have anything to do with these deals, keep the you idiodic hate mails, and moronic PMs to yourselves. You have ABOSOLUTELY NO business with Jeremy and NO reason to be bothering him. Leave that to the dejected sellers. They got into the busted deals, they can come to a resolution on their own. I'm sure their resolution's do not include having others make dumb and stupid threats! There are legal means for dealing with him.

Not to say that it can be proven who you are, but making threats oven the internet is also against the law, as is internet fraud...So what makes those that are sending the threats and hate PMs any different? You call him Troll! I call YOU Troll! If you are going to hound the guy, be a man and do it to his face, or do it so that he knows who you are. That way you can be legally taken care of too. But you people do not have a brass set, that's why you hide behind your AIM, ICQ, or whatever!!

The bottom line here is; Stay the HELL out of other people's business. The 4 people that need to work with Jeremy are doing just that. I'm NOT defending Jeremy, not one bit. He F'd up and now has to fix it or probably go to jail. This is utterly rediculous. Come on children, what would your mommy and daddy do if they knew you were making threats over the internet? They'd take it away from you and your whole life as you know it would be over!!!!

Well said, thank you. Other than any updates from Jeremy or any of us that are out some money, I really don't see the point in people going on and on like it's their own personal crusade to say something about every trade that went wrong. Just take a look at anandtech and you'll see what I mean. Hastling Jeremy isn't going to get the money to any of us any faster, so the people that are doing the threatening to him aren't helping at all. Ray, I'm glad that you posted, it had to be said and you said it perfectly.
    Amd Athlon Xp 3000 Barton
    ABIT NF7-S
    Lan Boy Case
    350W power supply (Blue LED)
    Windows XP Pro
    Radeon 9600 SE
    WD 60 gb HD
    512 Kingston