Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    thank u, all i ask is let me make this right, which is what im doing. I have not once had an atitiude, been rude, or called names, etc...but like i said im done posting, unless its an update. thanks

its hard to be silent,

All I want to see is for Jeremy to correct his wrong doings by the end of next week. He need't talk about it anymore, as those involved have knowledge of what is going on and those are the only people that HAVE a LEGITIMATE need to know!

I agree, this doesn't need to become an Anantech thread, they seem to get a little too out of hand there. I'm not bashing, as I would never do such a thing. But they have their way, and we here have ours. addicted, be an adult and get it handled; those who are owed money or items, I, as you, hope it is on the way.

Let us hope that ALL have learned something from this fiasco and use it in their trading practices. Good day to all.

A post about Jeremy has been made to AnandTech already. He is not being viewed very favorably there either. He seems to have people pi$$ed at him all over the place!

Thank you for your insightful post. Please tell us something usefull, like why is EVERYONE upset? He only screwed four people. Can you answer that Roadraider? I'm not trying to make you upset, or flame you, but this is the kind of stuff useless posting that I was talking about.

ok everything is on track for pcbliss, and computerwhiz, to be taken care of monday, unless the post office is close bacause of the holiday, not sure, i know school is out, but thats all i know. then soon after that rageoc, will be taken care, and all debts will be considered paid.

It's closed. Use fedex. You Got PM.

ygpm back,

Yup post office is closed.... go Fed Ex or UPS Air.... Through my company we use UPS and in my opinion they have better tracking, but in either way... the post office will be closed.
    Amd Athlon Xp 3000 Barton
    ABIT NF7-S
    Lan Boy Case
    350W power supply (Blue LED)
    Windows XP Pro
    Radeon 9600 SE
    WD 60 gb HD
    512 Kingston

well i was using them for the postal MO. , will figure something out for monday. not a problem. just if i use fedex, or ups, have to find the time, since they are both in mequite, which is around 20 to 30 miles from my house, and the post office is like 1/2 mile away, butit will get done one wy or another, thanks for the helps guys

ok update, im sending pcbliss, a postal mo out tuesday. through usps. which is what he requested,

Originally posted by Ray5150Ray on 01-16-2004 at 04:56 PM
    Thank you for your insightful post. Please tell us something usefull, like why is EVERYONE upset? He only screwed four people. Can you answer that Roadraider? I'm not trying to make you upset, or flame you, but this is the kind of stuff useless posting that I was talking about.
    Ray, i advise you to be careful what you call useless posting..you and others don't know nearly as much as you think you do about this situation

i suggest everyone relax and only post information that will add in a relevant fashion to this thread. otherwise, the posts past this point that are basically insults against any party will be deleted.

Originally posted by Ray5150Ray on 01-16-2004 at 05:56 PM
    Hey Ray,

don't get pissed at me mate. I am not the one who screwed up the transactions.

To ask your question on why people are pissed with him, it was not one, not to, not even 3 but 4 people and some of them have been into this for 3 months!

You posted that you didn't want to take it to AT, I just informed you it is there already.

we need to all take a step back at this point and calm down.

Ray5150Ray, i do see where you are coming from, though, and thanks for the kind words over at AT as well. You're a real good guy, Ray5150Ray. I wonder where the name came from?

5150 ==> involuntary commitment to a psychiatric institution as medical necessity warrants.
    Got a little Heatware under Goobee ==> Click here!

right on Goobee...or from a now old, old rock band....