Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Still waiting for shipping info. I should receive the info sometime today.
    Amd Athlon Xp 3000 Barton
    ABIT NF7-S
    Lan Boy Case
    350W power supply (Blue LED)
    Windows XP Pro
    Radeon 9600 SE
    WD 60 gb HD
    512 Kingston

Well Jeremy was nice enough to send me pics of the items and the box he was shipping them in. Now, just waiting for the tracking info. Anticipation is soooo bad.
    ABIT NF7-S
    Lan Boy Case
    Windows XP Pro
    Radeon 9600 SE
    WD 60 gb HD
    512 Kingston

ygem rage.

Jeremy hit another snag out of his control and was not able to ship. Definate promise of shipping tomorrow and will send overnight if he has the cash. He offered that and I am thankful for the offer and would appreciate it if he was able to, but I don't want him to break the bank, know what I mean. Shipping method will be USPS Priority if he is unable to get it overnighted. I should receive it on Saturday. Will keep everyone posted.
    ABIT NF7-S
    Lan Boy Case
    Windows XP Pro
    Radeon 9600 SE
    WD 60 gb HD
    512 Kingston

yup, u are correct. even if i have to walk to the post office it will be sent tomorrow,lol

i thought i made myself clear here, gentlemen..as i said in the original thread...if you have any updates send them to me and i will post them or temp open this thread so they can be posted.

quite frankly, at this point, it's an issue between addicted and rageoc..if there is no one else with problems, it doesn't concern anyone else, and i will not tolerate all the "heaps of glory" placed upon the head of someone who has operated no better than any thief.

this whole thing has sickened many in it's extent of deception and frankly , turns my stomach as well..there is no purpose for any more public posts on this matter except to provide updates that the deal has been successfully concluded. beyond that, there is no purpose to post anything more here.

this thread is closed and i DON'T want to see anymore posts without contacting me.

thank you.

by addicted's own request

he is banned at amdmb.com as of today. (sunday feb. 1st)