Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I'll have to work thru basic first. Oh, and install the game again. But at least that shouldn't take too long.

Let me woof down a Pork chop and get on it

I dont think Red-Hour has a scrimmage tonight , Tabby probably busy with completing the website move .

Will let ya know if I am able to get thru training

Thus Always To Tyrants

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium
    OK, kami is hosting. I've set up a server ini for him so we should be playing the maps from the tournament. When you get into the game, go the console (~ key) and type
    open 64.81.97.23:1716?password=fragbait

Hopefully coda's TS server will hold out for tonight, but if not I can try launching mine.

Coda's is at www.codahq.com, mine is at j1mb0b.homeip.net:5802
    Last edited by j1mb0b; 02-03-2004 at 07:45 PM.

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.
    So you think you know where your towel is?

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium
    Originally posted by wb22rules on 02-03-2004 at 02:46 PM
    Will let ya know if I am able to get thru training
    Shouldn't have to. The server is set to NOT require authorization. That should mean anyone can join.

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.

Now you tell me

on my way ...

Thus Always To Tyrants

Noone there yet AFAIK..... I won't be there for another 2.5 hours Not sure what everyone else is up to.

My rigs My Games

Originally posted by j1mb0b on 02-03-2004 at 07:27 PM
    Noone there yet AFAIK..... I won't be there for another 2.5 hours Not sure what everyone else is up to.
    Just wanted to make sure I could connect .It seems to work , but I am lost in the maps

edit
    kept GPFing on me , got a failed URL message -hit F3 to cancel ? , then couldnt move the rest of that round . after that , hard lock in 10 secs . Be back if I get it straight
    Last edited by wb22rules; 02-04-2004 at 12:03 AM.

Thus Always To Tyrants

gg tonight guys.

I tried to get on, but was getting horrible lag. Noticed my ping was like 9000 at one point.

Man, it's gonna take some work to get used to that game again.

Modru... nice playing. Looks like I finally worked the 'nade launcher by the end though

My rigs My Games

you got me ONCE out of how many times jim? don't get to cocky. you did well too jim. jim and i armed with nade launchers could take over the world!!!! im probably cocky now but its late and i don't care, i die enough as it is on many games.

gg's......the SAW kicks arse as usual

Originally posted by modru2004 on 02-03-2004 at 08:31 PM
    you got me ONCE out of how many times jim? don't get to cocky. you did well too jim. jim and i armed with nade launchers could take over the world!!!! im probably cocky now but its late and i don't care, i die enough as it is on many games.
    I know... but 1 out of 7 ain't bad I couldn't even remember how to switch to nades at first.... LOL

wb.... seems like unreal games don't like your connection. Do make sure that your netspeed is set to 3500. That will help.

sb... saw you jump in and back out. you started with a really high ping, but it rapidly dropped. Not sure why you were suffering lag, server seemed pretty good otherwise.

My rigs My Games

im on dial up and my ping stayed pretty constant around 350-370

So who's on for some target practice tomorrow night (thur)? Be nice to get the team together.... dna is trying to TS working, but I think BD and Coda have already got it running properly.

It'd be nice to have someone to shoot at too, if anyone cares to oblige.....

My rigs My Games