Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Re: The Official (VERY VERY OFFICIAL) Tiffany Teen Thread!

This thread was a good way to wind up with TONS of garbage mail. BE WARNED. BD51
    http://forums.pcper.com/trading.php TRADING RULEZ!! BIGDADDY51 I've joined the QUAD CROWD! ASUS M3A78 & a 9850

Anybody got any pics of her?

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

http://avemod.com/Robyn_bewersdorf/Robyn.htm
    Thats her.
    She isn't doing anymore modelling (Don't believe that! ) and apparently shes moving away and she has a fiance.

was gonna post a link to alot of pics put there are some pop ups that contain images that dont meet the rules of this forum...so sorry.
    lean signature

PM me it lol

Send em to me, and I'll host them on my FTP

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

Bump from diabx0r himself.

I know the site isn't around anymore, but Tiffany still lives in my heart.