Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

has anyone ever used personals?

I'm curious has anyone ever tried meeting someone using personals like yahoo or match.com? how was it and was him/her what u expected based on their profile?

Yea yo I got some hot a$$ chicks from dat place yo.

I don't know what do you want? An alligator or an instant family? Give it time, and you're wasting your time on there because you are looking. When you stop looking, then she will appear.

i met my wife through online dating...i'm too old and done the bar scene too many times to have gone that route..that being said, i met 126 women..did some days 3 days in one day (it was around xmas time 1999..i had 15 days off from work)

it was exhausting, but much cheaper than the bar scene and i and every woman i took out knew that we were looking for a partner..not flirting around crap if you know what i mean..

what can i say? it's efficient

no but im tempted to get a call girl because im not getting much sex at the moment

Originally posted by 3dfxrain on 02-15-2004 at 04:08 AM
    no but im tempted to get a call girl because im not getting much sex at the moment
    ditto

Originally posted by 3dfxrain on 02-14-2004 at 11:08 PM
    Good point...
    But to answer your question, no...never used one before.

I blame women that are lame to be honest

Women aren't lame, they're just in control, and they know it.

Originally posted by tenax on 02-14-2004 at 08:59 PM
    i met my wife through online dating...i'm too old and done the bar scene too many times to have gone that route..that being said, i met 126 women..did some days 3 days in one day (it was around xmas time 1999..i had 15 days off from work)

it was exhausting, but much cheaper than the bar scene and i and every woman i took out knew that we were looking for a partner..not flirting around crap if you know what i mean..

what can i say? it's efficient
    lol Terry...i went through this back in 2001/2002 and uh...'met' a LOT of women through Yahoo chat this way.

met my current gf 'Momma' and we've been in bliss ever since.

Originally posted by 3dfxrain on 02-14-2004 at 10:14 PM
    I blame women that are too lame to be honest
    You know, I actually met the first upfront girl that I've ever encountered in my life just a few weeks ago. She had the decency to tell me that we couldn't go anywere, relationship-wise, after we went out for the first time. (We work together, and neither one of us has hardly any extra time) She actually didn't screw me around, leave me wondering or anything. It was kind-of refreshing, actually.

I've thought about the online personals thing before, but never done it. I actually looked on Match.com the other day to see if I knew any of the local girls out there, and I actually did. Some that I knew were a bit odd, but there were a few really nice ones, too. I can't say if that is the norm, but there are some decent ones out there. I know several happily married couples that met online, too.

at first, i thought man..what an embarassing way to meet women..but now i'd endorse it highly...such a variety to be found

i thought it was lame too at first...but then after the high number of ladies that are looking...

but you have to keep in mind...what kind of woman looks for a man on the net when they have plenty of opportunity to find one in real life? (i mean come on, its not like its real hard for a woman to get a man like it is for a man to get a woman....giant bank account not withstanding)

just watch out...there's plenty of psychos that use the personal as they have already been blacklisted by the real-life men in their area lol

Originally posted by 3dfxrain on 02-14-2004 at 08:08 PM
    Do you guys live in the city? Because if you live near a farm.....

Err....I'll stop this post while I can.

Me