Thread: John Kerry...

John Kerry...

Six in 10 said Kerry is honest and trustworthy and is a strong and decisive leader.
    Only four in 10 said Kerry has a clear plan for solving this country's problems.
    These are the same people being polled.

Umm...how would you guys define a decisive leader? Is it one that has a clear plan for solving a country's problems? It is for me...

Who conducted these polls? Where did you find the information? Give us some background here boss

One in five forum goers thinks this is credible information

Yahoo said it was a CNN poll.. it was front page news (granted news is a really really small section on the homepage)

This seems plaausible to me. George Bush had a clear vision before he became President about what our nation should not do - and that was not to engage in nation building. Sometime between the time he said that and ten days into his administration, he clearly changed his mind and plans.

The best I've heard so far are articulated principles. Plans usually go awry as soon as the election is decided and more complete information a President has access to starts to be considered.
    Always Look on the Bright Side of Life - Eric Idle

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us -- Cats look down on us - Only pigs treat us as equals." Sir Winston Churchill

"It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    heat

Like I said - yahoo front page new. I guess I figured they didn't change the top articles so often. It WAS the top article 25 minutes ago or so (according to yahoo)

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...=694&ncid=2043

EDIT: Where it was new, I meant news. I keep doing that. Keep that in mind when you read future posts

New means both new and news for me