Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: UT2K4 is here!

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium
    BOLLOCKS!!!! and did I say BOLLOCKS? Seems that we have over extended our line of credit with HP Put in orders totatlling about $55k on a $30k credit limit. Guess who's order went in last? Yep, your's truely Guess I'm out for this week then

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.
    So you think you know where your towel is?

I wish I had 30K of credit at HP...
    :sob:

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium
    Me too

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.

Originally posted by j1mb0b on 03-22-2004 at 10:09 AM
    Me too
    So... it's definately here. Who likes Onslaught? hehe

I wouldn't give HP any money if they were the last place to buy computer parts, they want to make themselves the DRM rights police, they want to control what you can do with what on your computers. I just upgraded my printer and sure HP makes some of the finest printers I went with Epson this time, at least they haven't decided what I can print and what I can't.

Originally posted by kamikazee on 03-22-2004 at 10:23 AM
    I wouldn't give HP any money if they were the last place to buy computer parts, they want to make themselves the DRM rights police, they want to control what you can do with what on your computers. I just upgraded my printer and sure HP makes some of the finest printers I went with Epson this time, at least they haven't decided what I can print and what I can't.
    True that. HP can die.

I'd still take 30K of credit there though. It's not like I would actually pay it back...

Originally posted by kamikazee on 03-22-2004 at 09:23 AM
    I wouldn't give HP any money if they were the last place to buy computer parts,
    If it were only my choice...... Oh, the joys of working for a multi-national

My rigs My Games