Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    *BUMP*

Ok, BACK on subject of tshirts, I did some work a while back for jimzinsocal for Folding Frogs & Fragging Frogs. I was looking for a bunch of input, cus this tshirt don't look so neat to me anymore...

Feel free to say it stinks... poke around it

I like the top one except without the green stripe across the front. That's basically the design I was thinking of.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

Hey, that looks fantastic. I agree with ditching the green stripe and maybe making it a little smaller (over the heart type deal). Why don't you post this in the competition thread that J1m has going? He's even got a prize...

Well, problem is that the official logo has a bit of white in it, so I put a darker background behind it, but I'll try to ditch the stripe.

ps TY for input, and hehe the bottom one is my sig, not one for fragging frog shirt...

Originally posted by AMDAthlonguy on 04-10-2004 at 12:32 PM
    Ok, BACK on subject of tshirts, I did some work a while back for jimzinsocal for Folding Frogs & Fragging Frogs. I was looking for a bunch of input, cus this tshirt don't look so neat to me anymore...

Feel free to say it stinks... poke around it
    I like it with the stripe, Len. Either way is good though. We should use the new logo though with PC Perspective part of amdmb.

Originally posted by AMDAthlonguy on 04-10-2004 at 05:00 PM
    Well, problem is that the official logo has a bit of white in it, so I put a darker background behind it, but I'll try to ditch the stripe.

ps TY for input, and hehe the bottom one is my sig, not one for fragging frog shirt...
    Instead of a strip, you could put it in a solid circle?

looks great........PCP and AMDMB in a circle of some kind on the front would be cool....

Just to let you guys know, there is no high-res version of our redeemer-toting friend... =\

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium
    Looks to me like the logo on front will work, though I'm also not a fan of the big stripe. Not sure what we can do about the logo on the back since as Jerry says, we're short a high-res image. BUT that's why we have a competition

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.
    So you think you know where your towel is?

A competition with only one entry so far consisting of the non-hi-res image

dna, is it alright to use your image on the front of the shirt? Oh, and I don't need tomb raider, joint effort with dna sounds better...

this look good on front?

Originally posted by AMDAthlonguy on 04-12-2004 at 05:30 PM
    dna, is it alright to use your image on the front of the shirt? Oh, and I don't need tomb raider, joint effort with dna sounds better...

this look good on front?
    Lol, those are not my images my friend - look at the top of the forum page
    Paste away.

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium
    Originally posted by AMDAthlonguy on 04-12-2004 at 03:30 PM

this look good on front?
    hehehe..... yeah, they're not dna's images. And yes, you are welcome to use them. Ryan has given the OK.

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.
    So you think you know where your towel is?