Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs down The next generation of the Hitler Youth

This was on Yahoo!, and I assume everywhere

"A week ago, an 11-year-old boy was caught trying to smuggle explosives across the same roadblock, south of Nablus. The use of young bombers and accomplices is a sign of the difficulties the militants are facing in carrying out attacks. Children and teens usually come under less scrutiny at checkpoints than Palestinian men."

Wow, now the Militants are gonna make children a target, not just civilians. Wow. What a bunch of dickheads.

P.S. Al Qaeda flew a plane into the WTC, and the U.S. took over Afghanistan. Gee, I wonder what Isreal is gonna do if Sharom is assassinated. I certainly hope Hamas is not that insane.

I'm afraid Hamas is that insane .
    Lets just say Isreal will have plenty of parking .

Chris

Whats even more sad is the fact that ever since the kids trying to carry out these attacks are born, they are fed the idea that by blowing themselves up and killing others is the right thing to do and they will be rewarded for it in the after life. It's a sad waste of a perfecty good human that was steered wrong.

Kids used to kill your enemies' kids... what a spineless, chickenshit way to fight. Have they no pride?

Originally posted by Dutchcedar on 03-25-2004 at 04:10 AM
    Kids used to kill your enemies' kids... what a spineless, chickenshit way to fight. Have they no pride?
    All terrorism is a spineless, chickenshit way to fight.

They like to pretend they are soldiers, but that are an insult to that profession. Like all cowards and bullies, they dont like being hurt themselves. That's why Isreal's policy of targeting the ringleaders is correct.

Re: The next generation of the Hitler Youth

Originally posted by Cobra_nVidia on 03-25-2004 at 05:49 AM

P.S. Al Qaeda flew a plane into the WTC, and the U.S. took over Afghanistan. Gee, I wonder what Isreal is gonna do if Sharom is assassinated. I certainly hope Hamas is not that insane.
    The thing is of course that Israel already has taken over Palestine.

BBC: Undercover UK Mosque
    Part 1Part 2
    Part 3Part 4
    Part 5Part 6

Originally posted by uncleel on 03-25-2004 at 07:30 AM
    Actually, uncleel, it is unfair to paint the religion of Islam with such a broad brush. Any religion cannot be accurately protrayed by it's extremists alone.
    What the genteel demand is something of themselves. What the vulgar demand is something of others.
    The true church is one's own heart.
    It has been my experience that those who proclaim the world is going to hell in a handbasket are the same ones who are leading the way there with their grip fixed firmly on the handle.
    Why can't you find god? Everyone knows he lives in a little black box.
    A carp who deals in red herrings is a traitor to his species.

Originally posted by Robert3 on 03-25-2004 at 11:30 AM
    Actually, uncleel, it is unfair to paint the religion of Islam with such a broad brush. Any religion cannot be accurately protrayed by it's extremists alone.
    Is it ? Doesn't seem to be a lot of outcry over the tactics of the Islamo-Fascists from "mainstream" muslims. They certainly are coming out of the woodwork to mourn the death of Yassin the Terrorist, though, revealing their true colors.

This, of course, is not helped by the terrorist apologists in this country and moreover, in Europe, who actually seem to put the terrorist Islamo-Fascists on higher moral ground than the US, for instance.

It seems to me it's only the degree to which they agree and comply with the extreme Islamo-Fascists.

If the shoe fits....

Originally posted by Robert3 on 03-25-2004 at 08:30 AM
    What is REALLY unfair is for members of the religion of Islam, who do not support the terrorist acts done in the name of their own God, Allah, to be sitting on the sidelines in silence while other people are struggling to end these violent, idiotic attacks. The ending of terrorism by radical members of Islam is as much a job for the rest of their religion as anybody else. Where are they? Until they show up for the "Let's Stop this Crap" party, I think uncleel's logo is not only fair, but appropriate.

Don't you find something wrong with our President being charged with the idea that he somehow failed in not preventing the terror of 9-11 by his opponents, yet noone is pointing fingers at the members of Islam for not doing SOMETHING to clean up the actions of their own flock?

LOTS of the members of Islam want to see the Jews erradicated, so the parallel drawn by the logo is just as fair as the PLO's logo showing Palestine as including all of Israel, don'tchathink?

Originally posted by Dutchcedar on 03-25-2004 at 12:05 PM
    What is REALLY unfair is for members of the religion of Islam, who do not support the terrorist acts done in the name of their own God, Allah, to be sitting on the sidelines in silence while other people are struggling to end these violent, idiotic attacks. The ending of terrorism by radical members of Islam is as much a job for the rest of their religion as anybody else. Where are they? Until they show up for the "Let's Stop this Crap" party, I think uncleel's logo is not only fair, but appropriate.

Don't you find something wrong with our President being charged with the idea that he somehow failed in not preventing the terror of 9-11 by his opponents, yet noone is pointing fingers at the members of Islam for not doing SOMETHING to clean up the actions of their own flock?

LOTS of the members of Islam want to see the Jews erradicated, so the parallel drawn by the logo is just as fair as the PLO's logo showing Palestine as including all of Israel, don'tchathink?
    and because of this it is right for the insults to start being thrown? comparisons to nazi's?

graphics and insults like you posted have little to do with what you named. that little pictures covers all who practice islam. that is truly broadly painting the religion. i dont think the average muslim is around wanting to cleanse the world of jews and running around with suicide bombs.

thanks for the mature approach once again some things never change.(directed at those ive seen supporting that graphic, not just you dutch).
    Abit NF7-S rev 2 - 1700+ tbred B @ 2.4 ghz - 512 mb OCZ PC3500EL - ATI 9800 Pro

"see it, believe it, never stop working to make it happen"

CLICK HERE

I have to admit that more Islamics speaking out against the violence would be welcome. I did see numerous Islamics being interviewed on TV after 9/11 and, while every one of them decried the actions of the terrorists, the rate at which such representatives were publicly observed had plunged towards zero by 11/11. But, this quietude is not the same as thing as direct complicity in the violence or in supporting the violence. The vast majority of citizens in almost all countries have had very little to say about the violence in that area of the world. They are just getting on with their lives......
    What the genteel demand is something of themselves. What the vulgar demand is something of others.
    The true church is one's own heart.
    It has been my experience that those who proclaim the world is going to hell in a handbasket are the same ones who are leading the way there with their grip fixed firmly on the handle.
    Why can't you find god? Everyone knows he lives in a little black box.
    A carp who deals in red herrings is a traitor to his species.

Originally posted by Robert3 on 03-25-2004 at 02:18 PM
    I have to admit that more Islamics speaking out against the violence would be welcome. I did see numerous Islamics being interviewed on TV after 9/11 and, while every one of them decried the actions of the terrorists, the rate at which such representatives were publicly observed had plunged towards zero by 11/11.
    People should be smart enough to figure out that Religious extremists do not define a religion.

Originally posted by CanadianMike on 03-25-2004 at 11:01 AM
    and because of this it is right for the insults to start being thrown? comparisons to nazi's?
    I think it's fair to compare Hamas, Al Qaeda, violent Jihads and other terrorist organizations to Nazis... absofrigginlutely. The entire religion of Islam... no.

But like I said, it are the members of Islam that should pounding the streets in opposition to terrorism. Are they? No. They are marching in the streets of Palestine burning effigies of Americans and Jews and praising the lost leader of Hamas.

The view of that logo becomes more and more acceptable as the outcries from within Islam against terrorism continue to languish in silence.

You want a mature approach, eh? What have you to say about strapping grenades to children in hopes they will blow up your enemies' children?

BTW, I didn't post the logo... but it's really quite well done.

Originally posted by Robert3 on 03-25-2004 at 02:18 PM
    I have to admit that more Islamics speaking out against the violence would be welcome
    Have you ever heard of just one cleric issue a "fatwa" (Islamic religious edict) against these muderous acts? NO!

And now these crimes against children? Silence except for the families.

Palestinian family voices furor with militants who sent their son on suicide mission
    AP-via-SFgate.com
    Associated Press by ALI DARAGHMEH

A Palestinian family voiced furor Thursday at militants who sent their 14-year-old son on a suicide bombing mission, saying the extremists had exploited a naive boy.

The family's anger reverberated through Palestinian society, where people expressed shame that children had become weapons in the violent Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

The teenager's mother was in tears as she spoke of her anger.

"It is forbidden to send him to fight," Tamam Abdo said. "He is young, he is small, he should be in school. Someone pressured him

the Al Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades had claimed it had dispatched the youth. But by Thursday the group, affiliated with Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat's Fatah movement, withdrew the claim when it became apparent Palestinians were deeply angered over the use of a 16-year-old to attack Israelis.
    BBC: Undercover UK Mosque
    Part 1Part 2
    Part 3Part 4
    Part 5Part 6