Page 215 of 315 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 4718

Thumbs up Re: Folding Frogs Whoohoo Thread

We are really hauling with folding.

Keep up all the good work
    ASUS P5K-SE, Q6600, 2 GIG CORSAIR @2.7GHZ ATI X1900XT

Watch This Wonderful Movie about the benefits of Folding

Re: Folding Frogs Whoohoo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KillerBeagle View Post
    I did talk to my folding mascots (KillerBeagle and BeagleJr, real dogs) about being nice to teammates. Killer has a tendency to bite anything that runs away from him.

They are more worried about being Tasr'd, and about what Neutari might do to them.
    Here is Mr. Murphy
    Last edited by Ezzo; 09-29-2007 at 02:13 PM.

Had to do it as this thread was dropping too far down the page.
    Last edited by MrNovi; 10-06-2007 at 11:42 PM.
    R.I.P Brad (BWM). You will be missed.

I am running full throttle trying to catch you Novi!!!!

Just hit the top 1000 folders in the world today. Now it is time to get in the top 100

A little Fanfare is needed about now.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=8624216
    GO VIKES!

I am running full throttle trying to catch you Novi!!!!

Just hit the top 1000 folders in the world today. Now it is time to get in the top 100
    Yep, you and that darn Beagle are gonna catch me sooner than I would like. Just sold one of my Opty 165's today so that rig will be shut down when it finishes it's current WU tomorrow along with my last Barton folder. Gonna knock 1500PPD from my current production, but I just can't afford to keep them at the moment. I was hoping I could sneek past the Britgeezer into the top 10 for a few eays while he was on his trip but I don't think I'm gonna pull that off now.

Oh well, a fella's gotta eat once in awhile. I am gonna miss those space heaters in another couple of months though.

Quote Originally Posted by MrNovi View Post
    Yep, you and that darn Beagle are gonna catch me sooner than I would like. Just sold one of my Opty 165's today so that rig will be shut down when it finishes it's current WU tomorrow along with my last Barton folder. Gonna knock 1500PPD from my current production, but I just can't afford to keep them at the moment. I was hoping I could sneek past the Britgeezer into the top 10 for a few eays while he was on his trip but I don't think I'm gonna pull that off now.

Oh well, a fella's gotta eat once in awhile. I am gonna miss those space heaters in another couple of months though.

good choice. less mchines, with more ppd ech is the way the end of them onthyear youll ee the difference i electrocuta aments

dam batteries

add a couple 120mm fans overhead to drop temps by 10+ celsiusD.S.C-12(2)-disclaimer : whatever u do with your hardware/software is your
    responsibility, which i dont hold if u break anything

GRAB here OcBible v1.55 and Guidemania v1.21
    scary pooch?pooch#1taking ball from dogpooch pulln on ropeme on board after 2 years
    of no board
    http://gonny.se/ <-cool lady http://www.mediafire.com/?8dmg21ms1vx
    IN MEMORY OF HOW BM WAS TREATED HERE...

I'm hoping to put another Quad online after the first of the year if I can get back to working full time.

The worst part is now that I'm finally beginning to get a handle on Linux I have to switch all of the remaining Linux boxes over to Windows to keep the Tuner Cards working.

Start running VM's!

guys,question. how much electricity costs u per box? how about per 1k points?
    also when u clck it itll produce more, bu tafter a certain level i think the cost/ppd increases.

add a couple 120mm fans overhead to drop temps by 10+ celsiusD.S.C-12(2)-disclaimer : whatever u do with your hardware/software is your

scary pooch?pooch#1taking ball from dogpooch pulln on ropeme on board after 2 years
    of no board

One of these days I'm gonna get me one of those Kill-A-Watt meters and find out. Right now I'm not sure I really wanna know how much is the other stuff and how much is folding. I don't think my heart could take it.

Hey, the (More) link worked this time.

i bet u wouldve shelfed teh barton a while ago.

of no board

Quote Originally Posted by liquidsoul View Post
    Start running VM's!
    Not with TV Tuners. Too many problems with recording with VM running. If I can get the Asus working with the Hauppauges I will try dual VMWare on the Quad though. At least until I can afford one of the PVR-500's

Quote Originally Posted by MrNovi View Post
    One of these days I'm gonna get me one of those Kill-A-Watt meters and find out. Right now I'm not sure I really wanna know how much is the other stuff and how much is folding. I don't think my heart could take it.
    It's probably not as much as you think. Power consumption is still rather misunderstood. The Killawatt gizmo is pretty cool but will give grossly incorrect readings when looking at UPS output. Stick with the wall outlet and the readings are good to within 5% or so. Not bad, really. My main workstation rig pulls 305 watts.

Hey, the (More) link worked this time.
    Hot damn now there's progress, Maybe you changed something that did the trick

Quote Originally Posted by _dangtx_ View Post
    i bet u wouldve shelfed teh barton a while ago.
    I'm really attached to that mobo. It was my first really good overclocker. I hit over 250MHz fsb and 2500MHz clock speed on that board and was Dual Toaster Certified when AG was here in the DFI Forum, although I never received my Toaster Sig. Both of them have been workhorses with my ATI AIW cards but they have to go. Putting one AIW in the Epox NF3 and the other is in an old XP1800 Gigabyte SIS748 board until I can afford another Hauppauge.