Page 6 of 315 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Re: Folding Frogs Whoohoo Thread

...I already have a small site to dump things into, so what i needed was a program that uploads at intervals to an FTP server...
    Mine is FTP'd to a webserver inside my LAN, it works just the same for a remote one. I don't think you want a server on your Windows box. At least I'm not brave enough to do that one. Great excuse to get another box and practice Linux though.

The setup intructions I got from Upallnight in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Senor Panadero
    Mine is FTP'd to a webserver inside my LAN, it works just the same for a remote one. I don't think you want a server on your Windows box. At least I'm not brave enough to do that one. Great excuse to get another box and practice Linux though.

The setup intructions I got from Upallnight in this thread.

Eh hem, forgive me I was not using the correct terms.

I have an FTP CLIENT on this computer, (BatchFTP) That, when started by the scheduled task, starts up, connects to my ftp account on my site, and uploads/overwrites my EM III folding jpg that EM III creates.

And the client itself is only open for 1 min, because the scheduled task closes it after that long, so im not even connected to the server for that long.

EDIT: And I didnt know UpallNight did a thread alread on this kinda that. Heh, im still happy I saw the problem in doing what I want to do, and found a solution to do it! Hurray for my problem solving skills, all with no help in under one hour.
    Last edited by _John_Lennon_; 06-20-2004 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by _John_Lennon_
    EDIT: And I didnt know UpallNight did a thread alread on this kinda that. Heh, im still happy I saw the problem in doing what I want to do, and found a solution to do it! Hurray for my problem solving skills, all with no help in under one hour.
    Yikes, didn't mean to kill the coolness. That is an accomplishment and is much farther than I got with it. Thank goodness I bumped into UAN's post.

So Hurray! or WooHoo!

OK, for your next assignment...
    With your problem solving skills, we need you to work on something to allow EMIII to monitor friends and families folding clients over the internet. Hey, you've got all summer, right?

WOOHOO!!!! I made one of my goals, and soon to make the next!!! I made it into the top 500 worldwide. I am also soon to make it to 150k points! Then, I shall start my assimilation into the Forg...... It may take some weeks to get fully switched over......

Athlon XP 2100
    Asus A7V266-E
    512Mb Crucial PC2100
    IBM 60GB 7200rpm HD
    OEM DVD Burner
    PNY GeForce4 MX 64mb
    Lian Li case
    CentOS 4.4
    (AKA Idahopackersfan2, Woody, Woody1&2)

WooHoo , congrats Woody

Thus Always To Tyrants

WooHoo! im 500th :\

made it over 1k

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

JUST HIT 58 on team!!!!
    also..hit 1000 POINTS exactly in one day!!!!...and its only 9PM!!!!!!!

http://stats.drautage.com/memberdeta...ername=MegaDan

W0000FREAKINGHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coda
    This team and community is one of (if not) the best folding communities around. I don't have any good news but I think that our community is something to celebrate.

A perfect example of this would be our F@H flash movie. On a more personal note, a moment that always stands out for me was this thread.

Thank you everyone for an incredible ride. Here I will continue to fold.

Wow Coda, i never knew about this....

i dont mean to stir old wounds, but i posted in that thread because it kinda hit close to home with BC's Daughter's post

although i have only been on the forums since early December, i agree that we have one of the best communities out of not only the F@H community, but out of the entire internet. These forums have been my home-away-from-home. As many of you know, i have attended a boarding school for the past four years of my life. Leaving my friemds and family was always hard for me, every time. Every time i came home to visit for a weekend or a break it became harder and harder to go back to school. Of course, me being the independant one that i am, i never let this show. After a disasterous junior year due to beligerent Dorm Heads and incompetant Deans, i had decided that i hated my school. At the beginning of my Senior year i was determined to have a bad time there, although i didn't know it. Then i stumbled onto amdmb.com and got whisked into the F@H circles....and i love it. You have all showed me what life is all about. I see fathers in BC and KTM, and a mother, of course in Tigress ( eventhough i have'nt chatted with her much....i think she is the honorary Mother to us all ), and brothers and sisters in everyone else. You have all helped me to cope with moving away from what i knew and loved and open my eyes to life. For that, i thank you all...

-ok, im going to stop before i get to sappy on you all

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Adopt-A-Frog_7 is off and leaping!!!!!!!!!

THREAD

I broke 5k for the Folding Frogs, made it into the top 300, and I'm only 115 points away from 20,000 total points!

woohoo!

Prime
    Heat eBay

Disclaimer: If I post a link it doesn't necessarily mean I endorse or am even familiar with the site. It might just be that I did your work for you and found it on Google. Click at your own risk. Thank you.

FINALLY HIT 50k!!!! w00h00

Didnt think it would ever happen. wow

Crouched behind a camera with a wide lens

woohoo! hit 7k! man, I'll be at 10k within the month!

prime, love your sig
    Last edited by clawhammer; 06-24-2004 at 05:13 PM. Reason: spelling

WHATS GOING ON?????

Second out of four days that I broke 1000 points.....HOW????
    I mean its good and all....but are point values going up...or have my machines just...become inspired to fold faster? I dont get it. Ive basically hit my week quota in 4 days......and i have at least 1500 more points coming in this week....

oh well

wow

WOOHOO

Whoohoo

I have 6 machines folding now.....

1x Mobile Athlon XP 2600+ @ 2.4ghz
    1x Athlon XP 2500+ @ 2.03ghz
    1x Athlon XP 2200+ @ 1.93ghz
    1x Athlon 1800+ @ 1.53ghz
    1x P4 2.4ghz
    2x P4-M 1.7ghz

That's 12ghz of folding power! and they're all working on 240+ point Tinkers!

Whoohoo!!!

Lookout mystikjoe, my sights are set on YOU!
    Last edited by WiL_SoN; 06-30-2004 at 06:15 PM. Reason: added another machine to the fold..... 14ghz w00t w00t!

Woohoo, I've started folding again after a rather lengthy hiatus.