Page 109 of 428 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 6418
    Up, up up!

If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.

No doubt my friend! Where is everyone? I know Jerky is gone, but usually there are more people in here than him! Is this a conspiracy? Is everyone Jerky? Does Jerky just make up new people everyday and post with their name?

C O N S P I R A C Y ?

Jk, hows everyoen doing?
    MY RIG:

Fx60
    ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe
    2GB OCZ DDR 3200
    2X7800GTX
    AUDIGY 2
    120GB Seagate Barracuda
    SONY DVD
    TDK CDRW

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium
    LOL CRAG. You found me out. Just call me Jerky from now on. Didn't you know that actually everyone on the forum except you is just me Oh, and btw just because paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you

Well, I solved part of my connection problem last night. I had set up the home networking wizard incorrectly d'oh. I think the way I set it, it was expecting me to be sharing my connection using ICS on another machine, hence it partially worked. Oh well. I still can't use windows update or the automatic product activation though. Don't care about activation, but I do care about windows update. Oh well, it'll have to wait for a bit - I need to get some games reinstalled What's a gaming moderator without at least a dozen games installed on his HDD.

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.
    So you think you know where your towel is?

Originally posted by j1mb0b
    LOL CRAG. You found me out. Just call me Jerky from now on. Didn't you know that actually everyone on the forum except you is just me Oh, and btw just because paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you

Well, I solved part of my connection problem last night. I had set up the home networking wizard incorrectly d'oh. I think the way I set it, it was expecting me to be sharing my connection using ICS on another machine, hence it partially worked. Oh well. I still can't use windows update or the automatic product activation though. Don't care about activation, but I do care about windows update. Oh well, it'll have to wait for a bit - I need to get some games reinstalled What's a gaming moderator without at least a dozen games installed on his HDD.
    YOUR WELCOME, OFF to W>OR>K

G
    Asus M4A79XTD EVO
    AMD 630 Propus @3.22 mhz
    4G XMS DDR3
    Gigabyte 5570
    1 120 ide boot
    2 160 seagate sata raid 0
    2 500g wd sata raid 0
    Win 7
    850 Thermaltake psu

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium
    Originally posted by gryphyn
    YOUR WELCOME,
    huh? Seems your problem & mine were not at all related G. Just coincidental.

Incidentally, any news on the RAD9700 yet? how's it run?

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.

Good morning you guys. Day off for me. Now I can see what goes on all day while Im killing myself working. This is fun. Far and away my second favorite hangout. Forgot to mention....if any of you want to hear music here....Ill have one of the 2 carriers post here so its a click away. If you like.
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 11-19-2002 at 11:56 AM.

Morning Jimz. Good to see you so early in the day. I'll try and wander over your way later, but I've got a busy morning ahead of me . As for music, sounds great (excuse the pun ). Unfortunately I can't get it here @ work, but it sounds great @ home. I'll get Jerky to put on the bar music system. Better than that stuff he keeps playing.

My rigs My Games

OK. Just a thought. Yeah fun to have a day off.

How do you know I am not the "REAL" Jerky? LOL, it's the new "JERKY CONSPIRACY"! We should start an "OFFICIAL" Jerky Conspiracy thread! HA HA HA!
    MY RIG:

Fx60
    ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe
    2GB OCZ DDR 3200
    2X7800GTX
    AUDIGY 2
    120GB Seagate Barracuda
    SONY DVD
    TDK CDRW

Will the real Jerky please stand up?

*stands up*

// Jerky runs in. Grabs a mug of coffee... shoots it back.
    // Burns mouth.
    // Curses and cusses while running around screaming.
    // Kicks Marvin in the butt and scurries out the door.

Hope everyone is doing well. I should be back on "normal" schedule sometime next week.

- Jerky.
    Mobile Editor - PC Perspective
    Follow me on Twitter

*sets to work fixing Marvin's buttocks*

Heeey! I was just reading the past few posts... What's this Jerky Conspiracy I keep hearing about? If Pacmanfan is the real Jerky, then what am I? Is this some Being John Malkovich thing?

Jim:
    Sorry if you don't like my choice of music... but I sure as h3ll won't play your kind of music either! "Barney Does Broadway" isn't exactly the kind of ambient tune I was aiming for.

- Jerky.
    Mobile Editor - PC Perspective
    Follow me on Twitter

Originally posted by Jerky
    Heeey! I was just reading the past few posts... What's this Jerky Conspiracy I keep hearing about? If Pacmanfan is the real Jerky, then what am I?
    Slim Shady

*starts humming Bubba Shot The Jukebox*