Page 19 of 428 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast
    Hey Coolme,

Too bad I missed you this morning for coffee... I'm really itching for one right now. 11am and I'm twitching! LOL

- Jerky.
    Mobile Editor - PC Perspective
    Follow me on Twitter

Mocha Java ???

Sounds good to me... I love those fancy coffees like Latte's or Cappucinos. MMMMmmm!

Time for some real coffee... all this take is making me squirm. Back in a sec.

- Jerky.
    Follow me on Twitter

LMAO

I am going to be heading home in about 20 mins !!

jimbob reminder about the MW chat in here

Jerky,

Go and watch the UT2K3 movie again (the 16meg one) put it to full screen and slide under a pair headphones........ I started to sweat.... and then the manic UT grin appeared the office went darker and my colleagues started to retreat from my desk hehe

I know! It's that adrenaline rush you get when you play against another person. The video was pretty good at bringing that to life. Now I only wish I had a real copy.

I liked the video, but no sweating here.

See ya on Monday!

- Jerky.
    Follow me on Twitter

mornin' everyone! i'll take a cup of coffee. glad to see the MW talk has subsided has anyone tried Global Ops yet?

If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.

Wasn't Global Ops released a month ago? Is it supposed to be any good? What makes this one different from CS or any other tactical shooter?

- Jerky.
    Follow me on Twitter

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium
    Okay guys. Bots are now reprogrammed. So be careful what you say. Just one mention of MW in the wrong place is likely to get your head taken off /ducks After you all have a whole thread for MW /ducks. Dammit, those bots are sensitive

Coolme. That addiction of yours is getting outta control. But that sure is one sweet looking game. I am SOOOOO tempted to try the unofficial demo, but I don't want to spoil the surprise

Never played Global Ops. Never been into team based games, for lack of folks to play with . Could get into them though after some recent experiences. Don't forget about SOF2 too. Good looking game & feels real - to me at least.

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.
    So you think you know where your towel is?

Originally posted by j1mb0b
    Okay guys. Bots are now reprogrammed. So be careful what you say. Just one mention of MW in the wrong place is likely to get your head taken off /ducks After you all have a whole thread for MW /ducks. Dammit, those bots are sensitive

Coolme. That addiction of yours is getting outta control. But that sure is one sweet looking game. I am SOOOOO tempted to try the unofficial demo, but I don't want to spoil the surprise

Never played Global Ops. Never been into team based games, for lack of folks to play with . Could get into them though after some recent experiences. Don't forget about SOF2 too. Good looking game & feels real - to me at least.
    Ok... no more mention of "that other game".

I had a copy of the unofficial demo but I had to erase it when my HDD crashed last weekend. Oh well... probably better that way anyway.

I'll give SOF2 a try when I get my replacement HDD. MMmmm! 100GB of space. /drools.

- Jerky.
    Follow me on Twitter

yes, global ops has been out a while now. i think it's supposed to be like CS but with updated graphics and physics. i can't find it at any of my "stores" though been considering buying SOF2, but anything that big would fill up my hard drive... not to mention 56k that's why i'm shying away from max payne also... i have gotten to many corrupted cds! its not something toplay with when they are that large... i hear global ops has a decent SP mode, which i would like.. i get so sick of bots, and even if i WASNT on 56k, i would have a hard time playing online because someone seems to have "stolen" my cd key

The hippest place in the Universe (as voted by the readers of PlayBeing).... my left cranium
    Yeah, shame on these stores for supplying corrupted CDs. you need stores you can trust. Like mine Only trouble is, security is a PITA, they just don't understand the training I give 'em and the store hours are kinda short.

Jerky 100GB What I would give to wander round your store sometime

My rigs My Games

Join the Fragging Frogs and get your own back on flamers, thread stealers and the mods.

I don't think you can get into my store if you knew the address! It has no doors and windows... lots of inventory, but no can get at it. There's a large river of lava surrounding the building. Somehow gotta figure out how to build a bridge across it.

100GB... but nothing you can't get at other stores.

- Jerky.
    Follow me on Twitter

I wanna see you fill those shelves Jerky I have trouble filling more than about 1/3 of my 80GB store. I can put you onto a pretty cool security firm if you want it. Seems to work nicely. Easy to train & they don't want any payment Just do it for the love of it I guess.

My rigs My Games

j1mb0b: thanks for installling those anti-MW bo.... oops! at least i left my head at home

i should be getting an 80GB store soon... problem is, i have narrow doors! if yer fatter then 3/ks, you cant fit through my doors